PDA

View Full Version : "Ohio", I've seen it all.

Psychoblues
03-15-2007, 03:16 AM
The rednecks, the hippies, even the innocents throwing chairs, bustin' glass, not givin' a damn about anything other than the subject at hand.

Powerful is all I can say about it.

I am proud to say that my group provoked it even though Neil Young wrote it and inspired the rendition that the Psycoblues pulled it off.

4 Dead In Ohio. Stop the War. It's crazy, just crazy.

Four Dead In Ohio.

stephanie
03-15-2007, 03:22 AM
Oh Oh....

I bet Psychblieus and Neil Simon is a force to be reckoned with....J/K

:coffee:

:laugh2:

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Ever notice pycho is affiliated with every major event that has happened in the past 75 years. Come on pscho, tell us how you helped old neil write the song.

CockySOB
03-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Ever notice pycho is affiliated with every major event that has happened in the past 75 years. Come on pscho, tell us how you helped old neil write the song.

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a multiple personality disorder at work here. His posting style and focus has done nearly a full 180-degrees. It could also account for his vast "experiences." Not being mean of anything, but I do wonder if this could be an answer.

Nienna
03-15-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm in Ohio, and you haven't seen me. To the best of my knowledge... or maybe you HAVE! :eek:

:scared:

CSM
03-15-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a multiple personality disorder at work here. His posting style and focus has done nearly a full 180-degrees. It could also account for his vast "experiences." Not being mean of anything, but I do wonder if this could be an answer.

I am convinced there is something wrong with the individual....

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 11:15 AM

I am convinced there is something wrong with the individual....

Me too.

krisy
03-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Or is it possible he is screwing with us? The word 'psycho" is in his name ya know

03-15-2007, 11:49 AM
What exactly is he talking about? provide link please.

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 11:54 AM
What exactly is he talking about? provide link please.

I believe he's referring to the Kent State National Guard shooting.

03-15-2007, 02:11 PM
I believe he's referring to the Kent State National Guard shooting.

Alright... Extremely sad situation.

So is there any reason we are discussing a 30 year old story?

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Alright... Extremely sad situation.

So is there any reason we are discussing a 30 year old story?

We're not.

03-15-2007, 02:18 PM
We're not.

Seriously, Psycho has been posting some threads that seems to have no real purpose lately. I mean there really isn't anything wrong with that. but this is a message board, you'd think there would be something to talk about the issue or some underlying purpose why he thinks its interesting etc.

Of course, every time I ask him, he starts personally attacking me for some reason.

CSM
03-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Seriously, Psycho has been posting some threads that seems to have no real purpose lately. I mean there really isn't anything wrong with that. but this is a message board, you'd think there would be something to talk about the issue or some underlying purpose why he thinks its interesting etc.

Of course, every time I ask him, he starts personally attacking me for some reason.

I bet its rabies.

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 02:21 PM

I know. I agree too. But it is Psycho, ya know, waste of space IMO.

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 02:22 PM
I bet its rabies.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 03:26 PM
I didn't say anything about helping Neil Young write that song or any other, gaffer. I got it the same way as everyone else I know, first off the radio and then off the album. I have played in several bands that took stabs (very easy to just butcher the hell out of this jamm) at playing it with minimal success. But, I did play with one group (from whence my handle is derived) that could take it to the stars. Same group took "I Walk the Line" to levels I'd never heard before and I've never heard since.

And I am not talking about the British Psychoblues band. I had been using the Psychoblues handle for years before I eve heard about them.

Gunny
03-17-2007, 11:52 AM

He was inspired while teaching Richard Petty how to be a winning driver.

Gunny
03-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Or is it possible he is screwing with us? The word 'psycho" is in his name ya know

Bingo. Too bad I already rep'd you. I think he's trying to get his jollies at our expense.

Gunny
03-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I didn't say anything about helping Neil Young write that song or any other, gaffer. I got it the same way as everyone else I know, first off the radio and then off the album. I have played in several bands that took stabs (very easy to just butcher the hell out of this jamm) at playing it with minimal success. But, I did play with one group (from whence my handle is derived) that could take it to the stars. Same group took "I Walk the Line" to levels I'd never heard before and I've never heard since.

And I am not talking about the British Psychoblues band. I had been using the Psychoblues handle for years before I eve heard about them.

Problem is with the one-sided political drivel you call a song and support, it sucks and Neil Young is possibly one of THE worst singers ever.

I'm actually surprised more than 4 weren't killed at Kent State. The obviously-brilliant decision to take on a line of troops armed with loaded rifles by throwing bottles and stones should go down in history as one of the stupidest things anyone ever did for ANY reason.

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 07:19 PM
So, the murder of innocents to quash the argument of the dissidents is your idea of America?

Problem is with the one-sided political drivel you call a song and support, it sucks and Neil Young is possibly one of THE worst singers ever.

I'm actually surprised more than 4 weren't killed at Kent State. The obviously-brilliant decision to take on a line of troops armed with loaded rifles by throwing bottles and stones should go down in history as one of the stupidest things anyone ever did for ANY reason.

Fuck you, gunny, double time fuck you. You are no holder of American ideology that I ever defended.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 07:45 PM
So, the murder of innocents to quash the argument of the dissidents is your idea of America?

Fuck you, gunny, double time fuck you. You are no holder of American ideology that I ever defended.

I have no problem the expression of political dissent. I DO have a problem with avenues taken by the left to express that political dissent. Holding up the educational routine of a taxpayer-funded university is NOT my idea of a proper forum.

The students at Kent State were killed for becoming violent and hurling objects at the troops, not for expressing any-damned-thing.

Psychoblues
03-19-2007, 09:25 PM
You, sir, are a fucking liar. Just who in hell is paying you for your lies?

I have no problem the expression of political dissent. I DO have a problem with avenues taken by the left to express that political dissent. Holding up the educational routine of a taxpayer-funded university is NOT my idea of a proper forum.

The students at Kent State were killed for becoming violent and hurling objects at the troops, not for expressing any-damned-thing.

The murders at Kent State are to this day UNEXPLAINED AND INEXCUSEABLE.

It was a right wing (Richard M. Nixon) way of shushing the opposition that got out of hand in the implementation of it. I could write you a book on the operations and attitudes of that era but I suggest you simply read the ones that have already been written. Don't forget to crossref to news accounts.

"Ohio" is still one of the most powerful jamms that I have ever heard or performed. The genious of it cannot be denied by you or anyone else.

Gaffer
03-19-2007, 10:26 PM
"Ohio" sucks. neil young couldn't carry a tune if it was tied to his back.

As for the Kent State incident. It was caused by the students attacking the guardsmen. The guard did two sweeps through the area to try to clear the crowd. The were pelted with rocks bottles and anything else the rioters could find to throw at them. They took a lot of abuse and when a shot was fired, no one knows who or where it came from, the guard responded with fire of their own. You obviously don't know much about the history of the event.

Psychoblues
03-19-2007, 11:25 PM
The kids at Kent State were on the campus that they and their parents paid for them to obtain an education. The guardsmen were sent there, uninvited by the students, by whom?, and agitated further an already unstable situation. All four of the dead were not participants in the demonstration there. They were easy targets. They were simply passing through on their way from one class to another.

"Ohio" sucks. neil young couldn't carry a tune if it was tied to his back.

As for the Kent State incident. It was caused by the students attacking the guardsmen. The guard did two sweeps through the area to try to clear the crowd. The were pelted with rocks bottles and anything else the rioters could find to throw at them. They took a lot of abuse and when a shot was fired, no one knows who or where it came from, the guard responded with fire of their own. You obviously don't know much about the history of the event.

Collateral damage is nothing less than murder in this old vet's opinion and you will have a hard time convincing me any other.

Gaffer
03-19-2007, 11:46 PM
The kids at Kent State were on the campus that they and their parents paid for them to obtain an education. The guardsmen were sent there, uninvited by the students, by whom?, and agitated further an already unstable situation. All four of the dead were not participants in the demonstration there. They were easy targets. They were simply passing through on their way from one class to another.

Collateral damage is nothing less than murder in this old vet's opinion and you will have a hard time convincing me any other.

The guard were sent there by the governor to quell the rioting that was going on. It has nothing to do with inviting anyone anywhere. If your going to post on a subject I suggest you look it up and get the facts about it before hand. They didn't just shoot abitrarily at students passing by. That's just another of your lies to make it sound like you know something about it when you don't.

Psychoblues
03-23-2007, 10:55 PM
The guard was sent there to tell some people to "shut the fuck up". That's about it, guffer.

The guard were sent there by the governor to quell the rioting that was going on. It has nothing to do with inviting anyone anywhere. If your going to post on a subject I suggest you look it up and get the facts about it before hand. They didn't just shoot abitrarily at students passing by. That's just another of your lies to make it sound like you know something about it when you don't.

I would suggest you do a little reading on your own, lil POS, and keep your non-involved, not there and otherwise ignorantass education to yourself unless you can provide some links and otherwise agreeing opinions to the very wrong and very stupid one that you have stated here.

Not to pick on you, but what in hell does "abitrarily" mean?

Gaffer
03-23-2007, 11:30 PM
The guard was sent there to tell some people to "shut the fuck up". That's about it, guffer.

I would suggest you do a little reading on your own, lil POS, and keep your non-involved, not there and otherwise ignorantass education to yourself unless you can provide some links and otherwise agreeing opinions to the very wrong and very stupid one that you have stated here.

Oh so the guard are just "shut the hell up" enforcers. Not used for containing civil disturbances.

For your information I live in Ohio, my opinion is based on fact. I'm not in the mood to go searching for a bunch of links for your lazy ass. I'm busy reading and posting here. I make an obvious typo and you "Not to pick" have to bring it up. What's the matter couldn't find anything to actually refute me?

03-24-2007, 12:25 AM

Don't bother him with facts or it will destroy his image of innocence.

Psychoblues
03-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Sorry, guffer, I didn't know you were so busy.

Oh so the guard are just "shut the hell up" enforcers. Not used for containing civil disturbances.

For your information I live in Ohio, my opinion is based on fact. I'm not in the mood to go searching for a bunch of links for your lazy ass. I'm busy reading and posting here. I make an obvious typo and you "Not to pick" have to bring it up. What's the matter couldn't find anything to actually refute me?

Did I simply accuse you of a minor typo? I only meant that your opinion was based on your inclination and nothing more. My only request is that you further explain your feelings as opposed to your statements.

"Oh so the guard are just "shut the hell up" enforcers. Not used for containing civil disturbances." I didn't say that, YOU did. Are you simply lazy and can otherwise demonstrate differently in this case or are you you just that ignorant that you really don't know what happened in your own state and the reasons behind those atrocious actions?

I'm waiting,,,,,,,,,,tick tock, tick tock,,,,,,,,,,

Not that he time will run out, lil one, just state your case as best you can and I will respond as best as I can.

03-24-2007, 12:30 AM

What exactly makes think the students need to invite anyone on campus? The school doesn't belong to the students. It belongs to those that run the school. The students don't have a right to do anything they want on campus. They go through qualified selection and pay money for the privilege to attend school.

Try to spin it all you want, no one can honestly claim to riot for educational purposes. There is absolutely nothing educational in rioting or even protesting. The fact that the school allows them to protest, doesn't mean they have a right to do so or to even be on campus.

The fact is the left made the campus unsafe through their riotting their neo communist movement and then tried to blame others when it got deadly.

SassyLady
03-24-2007, 12:35 AM
at a loss for words

Gaffer
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Sorry, guffer, I didn't know you were so busy.

Did I simply accuse you of a minor typo? I only meant that your opinion was based on your inclination and nothing more. My only request is that you further explain your feelings as opposed to your statements.

"Oh so the guard are just "shut the hell up" enforcers. Not used for containing civil disturbances." I didn't say that, YOU did. Are you simply lazy and can otherwise demonstrate differently in this case or are you you just that ignorant that you really don't know what happened in your own state and the reasons behind those atrocious actions?

I'm waiting,,,,,,,,,,tick tock, tick tock,,,,,,,,,,

Not that he time will run out, lil one, just state your case as best you can and I will respond as best as I can.

I made my points earlier in the thread, try reading them. I am not going to continually repeat myself.

SassyLady
03-24-2007, 12:49 AM

I didn't realize that the National Guard had to wait for an "invitation".

Why would you or anyone think a soldier should stand down when being attacked by people protesting their very existence?

Psycho........I think you've sampled way too much mind altering substances over the years.

Gaffer
03-24-2007, 01:32 AM
I didn't realize that the National Guard had to wait for an "invitation".

Why would you or anyone think a soldier should stand down when being attacked by people protesting their very existence?

Psycho........I think you've sampled way too much mind altering substances over the years.

I think he has too. As I told him before. There was a shot fired during the riot and the guardsmen thought the rioters were shooting at them. They returned fire.

Psycho doesn't seem to realize that the national guard is under the governors control. They were there under the authority of the state.

Gunny
03-24-2007, 08:58 AM
You, sir, are a fucking liar. Just who in hell is paying you for your lies?

The murders at Kent State are to this day UNEXPLAINED AND INEXCUSEABLE.

It was a right wing (Richard M. Nixon) way of shushing the opposition that got out of hand in the implementation of it. I could write you a book on the operations and attitudes of that era but I suggest you simply read the ones that have already been written. Don't forget to crossref to news accounts.

"Ohio" is still one of the most powerful jamms that I have ever heard or performed. The genious of it cannot be denied by you or anyone else.

Why don't you try something unique? Like ...oh .... researching history? The incident at Kent State is wll-documented, and overkilled with typical American dead horse beating.

The National Guard was sent in to put an end to students refusing to follow a perfectly reasonable order from the school, and refusing to disperse when told to. Then -- for college students they sure don't show me much in thw way of G-2 -- they began challenging troops and hurling objects at them.

It's ALL ON FILM, just in case you missed it.

Here's a piece of advice for you and your flower-weilding cohorts .... I don't give a DAMN how right you are, don't take on an opponet carrying a loaded rifle with rocks and bottles.

Lastly, Nixon was NOT the governor of Ohio, nor was he the Dean at Kent State, nor were the troops involved Federal, nor where they under Federal orders.

And Neil YOund is STILL a piece of shit. I have bronchitis and can STILL sing better than he can.

Gunny
03-24-2007, 09:00 AM

They were sent to disperse students interfering with the school conducting what it was built and staffed to do .... provide an education. Disrupting the conduct of business is NOT a proper forum for ranting on your favorite extremist talking point.

Psychoblues
03-25-2007, 03:44 AM
You never went to college did you, gunny?

They were sent to disperse students interfering with the school conducting what it was built and staffed to do .... provide an education. Disrupting the conduct of business is NOT a proper forum for ranting on your favorite extremist talking point.

They teach you to think there and somtimes the thinking gets ahead of the points being made. It's a natural occurance well recognised for hundreds and possibly thousands of years. That is why despots such as Nixon, Mao Tse Tung, Kim Jung Il, Saddam Hussein and others would prefer their populations to be ignorant, dependant and otherwise subservient and many of their policies are directed at shutting down institutions of higher learning or at least intimidating them to the point of mere submission.

I know, gunny, good Lord I know, that you couldn't possibly understand anything about what I just said.

Hobbit
03-25-2007, 11:48 AM

They teach you to think there and somtimes the thinking gets ahead of the points being made. It's a natural occurance well recognised for hundreds and possibly thousands of years. That is why despots such as Nixon, Mao Tse Tung, Kim Jung Il, Saddam Hussein and others would prefer their populations to be ignorant, dependant and otherwise subservient and many of their policies are directed at shutting down institutions of higher learning or at least intimidating them to the point of mere submission.

I know, gunny, good Lord I know, that you couldn't possibly understand anything about what I just said.

I did go to college, and my thoughts led me to believe that rioting and throwing rocks at the cops and the National Guard was not the best way to get a point across. Those kids at Kent State were out of control, and their antics hit a boiling point that ended up having terrible consequences. The campus still is out of control today.

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Exactly, Hobbit. That's what I meant about the "thinking getting ahead of the points being made" and I meant to add visa versa. so much for thinking on my part.

I did go to college, and my thoughts led me to believe that rioting and throwing rocks at the cops and the National Guard was not the best way to get a point across. Those kids at Kent State were out of control, and their antics hit a boiling point that ended up having terrible consequences. The campus still is out of control today.

Actually, those kids at Kent State were not so far out of line. They didn't have much promise of attractive future and they intended to do something about it. Guess they got what they deserved? Is that what you are trying to say, Hobbit?

Hobbit
03-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Exactly, Hobbit. That's what I meant about the "thinking getting ahead of the points being made" and I meant to add visa versa. so much for thinking on my part.

Actually, those kids at Kent State were not so far out of line. They didn't have much promise of attractive future and they intended to do something about it. Guess they got what they deserved? Is that what you are trying to say, Hobbit?

They didn't deserve to be shot, but they sure as hell asked for it.

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 12:37 AM
NO SIR, THEY DID NOT ASK FOR IT OR EXPECT IT!!!! THEY WERE LIVING AND BREATHING AMERICANS WITH EVERY EXPECTATION AS GUARANTEED BY IT'S CONSTITUTION, BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE PROTECTIONS THEREOF!!!!!

You, hibbit, were obviously not there and wasn't alive during that most awful period of American History.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-29-2007, 03:04 AM

Yeah, protesting an illegal war with no end in sight and exercising their constitutional rights to freely assemble and some other rights to freely speak. Only a neocon would say they were asking for it.

It's a real bitch when those damn young people just don't shut and do what they're told. Let's shoot a couple of them. They're asking for it.

(We won't get into the problem of why Guard troops were carrying loaded weapons, which they were directly forbidden to do... or how none of the troops paid for killing those unarmed students...we'll save that for later.)

03-29-2007, 10:50 AM

Yeah, but its the only way they think they can get heard...mostly because no sane person listens to them otherwise.

03-29-2007, 10:51 AM

I'm not really sure you should be lecturing anyone about thinking...

03-29-2007, 10:52 AM

How on earth do you associate thinking with stupid acts of violence?

03-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah, protesting an illegal war with no end in sight and exercising their constitutional rights to freely assemble and some other rights to freely speak. Only a neocon would say they were asking for it.

It's a real bitch when those damn young people just don't shut and do what they're told. Let's shoot a couple of them. They're asking for it.

(We won't get into the problem of why Guard troops were carrying loaded weapons, which they were directly forbidden to do... or how none of the troops paid for killing those unarmed students...we'll save that for later.)

There is a difference between protesting and attacking people.

Psychoblues
04-02-2007, 10:59 PM
So,,,,,,,are you defending the students or the murderers?

There is a difference between protesting and attacking people.

I think I already know the answer to the question but Please spit it out for all of us to examine, share and contemplate.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Yeah, this I gotta hear.

Psychoblues
04-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Don't expect any neocon, chickenhawk pieces of shit warmorgering non veterans to run up to the microphone on this one, BVE!!!!

Yeah, this I gotta hear.

They don't have the balls or they don't have the information. Either way, they just ain't American.

Gunny
04-03-2007, 08:14 PM
NO SIR, THEY DID NOT ASK FOR IT OR EXPECT IT!!!! THEY WERE LIVING AND BREATHING AMERICANS WITH EVERY EXPECTATION AS GUARANTEED BY IT'S CONSTITUTION, BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE PROTECTIONS THEREOF!!!!!

You, hibbit, were obviously not there and wasn't alive during that most awful period of American History.

The right to disrupt the community, or in this a public school, is not guranteed by the Constitution.

You are a liar, idiot, or as I suspect, both.

Gunny
04-03-2007, 08:20 PM

It was not an illegal war.

No one has a right to freely assemble by infinging on the rights of others who were at an educational facility to ...guess what? Learn.

Please provide the actual evidence -- written order -- that Ohio National Guard troops were directly forbidden to carry loaded weapons.

Would YOU expect to pay for defending yourself? If you attack me with a rock and I shoot you dead in self-defense, I most certainly would not expect to pay for anything but replacement ammo.

Gunny
04-03-2007, 08:27 PM
So,,,,,,,are you defending the students or the murderers?

I think I already know the answer to the question but Please spit it out for all of us to examine, share and contemplate.

Hell, I'll answer, dipshit. It's quite obvious. Lefty loser such as you spout off about you have this right and that right, when you really don't, and do your best to villify anyone who says so.

The students attacked armed troops with rocks, bottles and anything else they could throw. Blind, self-righteous political extremism makes people like YOU do really stupid things. This was no exception.

It's just hillarious as Hell that fucktards like you are STILL whining and snivelling about people being stupid and paying a price for their stupidity.

They were ordered to disperse the students. When they attempted to, students attacked them. Any reasonable person capable of rational thought would EXPECT to get shot. But then, those students were capable of neither, the same as you.

Kathianne
04-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Hell, I'll answer, dipshit. It's quite obvious. Lefty loser such as you spout off about you have this right and that right, when you really don't, and do your best to villify anyone who says so.

The students attacked armed troops with rocks, bottles and anything else they could throw. Blind, self-righteous political extremism makes people like YOU do really stupid things. This was no exception.

It's just hillarious as Hell that fucktards like you are STILL whining and snivelling about people being stupid and paying a price for their stupidity.

They were ordered to disperse the students. When they attempted to, students attacked them. Any reasonable person capable of rational thought would EXPECT to get shot. But then, those students were capable of neither, the same as you.Got to spread it around, but very rep worthy!

Psychoblues
04-05-2007, 03:05 AM
Awwwww, yes,,,,,Kathianne and Gunny,,,,,,,very "rep worthy".

Got to spread it around, but very rep worthy!

Two half turds if I ever saw any. Thanks for the reps. I have no rep power but I still have the power to piss you two goons off and that is all that matters to me. Carry on, children.