PDA

View Full Version : video ad-Disgrace! Obama discourages troop negotiations for personal political gain

stephanie
09-17-2008, 07:41 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKqHFk-3yQM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKqHFk-3yQM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKqHFk-3yQM

red states rule
09-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Amazing how after 5 years of "get out now" rants from the left, the libs yawn when their messiah tells Iraq NOT to complete the withdrawl plan

Winning this election is more important to libs then then the lives of the troops

namvet
09-17-2008, 07:56 AM
he's losing the election. and the military is a soft target.

red states rule
09-17-2008, 07:58 AM
he's losing the election. and the military is a soft target.

To Obama, the US military is nothing more then ballast that can be tossed over board - and will never be missed

namvet
09-17-2008, 08:01 AM
To Obama, the US military is nothing more then ballast that can be tossed over board - and will never be missed

he'll throw anything/anybody under the bus to win now.

how ya doing Red????

red states rule
09-17-2008, 08:03 AM
he'll throw anything/anybody under the bus to win now.

how ya doing Red????

Obama has tossed family members, and his pastor uder the bus

Why would he give a second thought to the US military?

I could be better - dealing with a bladder infection right now

namvet
09-17-2008, 08:08 AM
Obama has tossed family members, and his pastor uder the bus

Why would he give a second thought to the US military?

I could be better - dealing with a bladder infection right now

Did Obama Violate the Logan Act?

The Logan Act (18 U.S.C. § 953) was passed to discourage and punish the interventions of private citizens into the foreign relations of the United States either for personal gain or to disrupt the ability of the people’s representatives to carry out and represent the nation’s interests. The Executive Branch was to be the sole representative to foreign nations and private citizens were not to involve themselves in disputes or negotiations with other powers.
source (source)

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

midcan5
09-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Why would anyone believe this Iraqi ?

What role would he even have in troop withdrawal?

This sort of lying demonstrates how low some people sink to maintain their position of power.

If this man told you all endtime was tomorrow would you believe him? No! but you believe this because you cannot think but are merely tools for propaganda.

Sad that so many cannot discuss issues but instead follow like lemmings an Iraqi, are you all Iraqis sympathizers? I understand they pretty much hate us.

Julius Streiker would love you guys.

red states rule
09-17-2008, 10:32 AM

What role would he even have in troop withdrawal?

This sort of lying demonstrates how low some people sink to maintain their position of power.

If this man told you all endtime was tomorrow would you believe him? No! but you believe this because you cannot think but are merely tools for propaganda.

Sad that so many cannot discuss issues but instead follow like lemmings an Iraqi, are you all Iraqis sympathizers? I understand they pretty much hate us.

Julius Streiker would love you guys.

Will you believe the Obama camapign?

Obama's campaign said the story is true. Is Wendy Morigi lying midcan?

Obama-Biden Reservations Confirmed
By The Prowler
Published 9/17/2008 12:08:47 AM
STANDING BY THE STORY
The Obama campaign spent more than five hours on Monday attempting to figure out the best refutation of the explosive New York Post report that quoted Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari as saying that Barack Obama during his July visit to Baghdad demanded that Iraq not negotiate with the Bush Administration on the withdrawal of American troops. Instead, he asked that they delay such negotiations until after the presidential handover at the end of January.

The three problems, according to campaign sources: The report was true, there were at least three other people in the room with Obama and Zebari to confirm the conversation, and there was concern that there were enough aggressive reporters based in Baghdad with the sources to confirm the conversation that to deny the comments would create a bigger problem.

Instead, Obama's national security spokeswoman Wendy Morigi told reporters that Obama told the Iraqis that they should not rush through what she termed a "Strategic Framework Agreement" governing the future of U.S. forces until after President Bush left office. In other words, the Iraqis should not negotiate an American troop withdrawal.

According to a Senate staffer working for Sen. Joseph Biden, Biden himself got involved in the shaping of the statement. "The whole reason he's on the ticket is the foreign policy insight," explained the staffer.

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=13897

stephanie
09-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Of course...anyone who says something negative or as devastating as this is, is automatically called a liar by the Obambam cult members..

I hope McCain hammers on this one..

the Obambam is a low-life snake as is the Democrat party..

red states rule
09-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Of course...anyone who says something negative or as devastating as this is, is automatically called a liar by the Obambam cult members..

I hope McCain hammers on this one..

the Obambam is a low-life snake as is the Democrat party..

Was Wendy Morigi lying? I wonder how the Obambots will spin what she said

Oh I know - she was taken out of context, or the right wing hate machine is twisting her words

Abbey Marie
09-17-2008, 11:42 AM

I'm curious, is he more, or less, believable than an anonymous Alaskan waitress?

Yurt
09-17-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm curious, is he more, or less, believable than an anonymous Alaskan waitress?

:lol:

mr. obama is the messiah and should be elected. -- anonymous iraqi

^^ that statement will be deemed absolutely true

i am not surprised that the media is ignoring this story, i am sure matthews is massaging that feeling in his "leg"

Immanuel
09-17-2008, 12:02 PM

Of course she is more believable. She has no known agenda.

Immie