PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm

Abbey Marie
09-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Ever wonder if any of our members are posting from jail?
There have beeen a couple I thought might be posting from the community room in a mental institution. But the prison angle didn't occur to me until now.
:smoke:

manu1959
09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
There have beeen a couple I thought might be posting from the community room in a mental institution. But the prison angle didn't occur to me until now.

do tell......who do you think is posting from where..........what brought this on.....

Yurt
09-17-2008, 11:28 PM
not california prisons or jails

and like manu said, what brought this on?

Mr. P
09-17-2008, 11:32 PM
I will be released any day now. Why bring it up? We had a pack! :slap:

Yurt
09-17-2008, 11:34 PM
I will be released any day now.

i told you to keep that secret so other imates don't shank ya

Mr. P
09-17-2008, 11:35 PM
i told you to keep that secret so other imates don't shank ya
I'm too trusting I guess. :laugh2:

09-18-2008, 12:01 AM
i dont get wireless connection in the cells.

gabosaurus
09-18-2008, 01:34 AM
There have been a couple I thought might be posting from the community room in a mental institution.
This could be the majority of this board's membership. Starting with RSR and Crin. :laugh2:

darin
09-18-2008, 05:55 AM
Funny to see this thread right after Gabby posts a few things. Good call.

:D

Abbey Marie
09-18-2008, 11:19 AM
Just one of those lighbulb moments. You know, the old warm, incandescent kind. Not the new dull ones you need to call the EPA to dispose of properly.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 11:22 AM
Funny to see this thread right after Gabby posts a few things. Good call.

:D

Now be nice

Gabby was the inspiration for twin beds in her house

Little-Acorn
09-18-2008, 11:46 AM
i dont get wireless connection in the cells.

I do. :D

Immanuel
09-18-2008, 11:54 AM

If my post of being on premises at Vacaville State Penn at the same time as Charles Manson to pb is what brought that up, don't worry I was there for legitimate reasons having nothing to do with incarceraton.

I am not, nor have I ever been incarcerated and I pray to God that I never am. People talk about phobias... I suppose the one phobia I can say I truly have is being locked up in prison. Just thinking about it gives me chills. :laugh2:

Immie

Abbey Marie
09-18-2008, 12:03 PM
If my post of being on premises at Vacaville State Penn at the same time as Charles Manson to pb is what brought that up, don't worry I was there for legitimate reasons having nothing to do with incarceraton.

I am not, nor have I ever been incarcerated and I pray to God that I never am. People talk about phobias... I suppose the one phobia I can say I truly have is being locked up in prison. Just thinking about it gives me chills. :laugh2:

Immie

Immie, I can positively state that neither your post, nor you, had anything to do with my speculation.

Mr. P
09-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Immie, I can positively state that neither your post, nor you, had anything to do with my speculation.

Hope it's not me..I did just start using a different wireless connection.

Abbey Marie
09-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Hope it's not me..I did just start using a different wireless connection.

Well the "six months and move on" idea, did have kind if a "witness relocation program" ring to it.
:laugh2: (j/k)

Mr. P
09-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Well the "six months and move on" idea, did have kind if a "witness relocation program" ring to it.
:laugh2: (j/k)

Damn I gave it away! My program agent is going to have a fit about this!

Abbey Marie
09-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Damn I gave it away! My program agent is going to have a fit about this!

Just watch out for Emmett. He has a knack for locating things.

gabosaurus
09-18-2008, 12:43 PM
We have a nice bedroom in our house. I can see dmp with separate bedrooms. RSR, of course, needs only a small single bed in his mom's house.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 12:44 PM
We have a nice bedroom in our house. I can see dmp with separate bedrooms. RSR, of course, needs only a small single bed in his mom's house.

Who does your hubby sleep with since you are sleeping in the back yard in the dog house?

Abbey Marie
09-18-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm sure you are all lovely people with great bedrooms. :)

Trigg
09-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Who does your hubby sleep with since you are sleeping in the back yard in the dog house?

Her hubby's a republican, so he's probably hugging his gun instead of gabby.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm sure you are all lovely people with great bedrooms. :)

Yea, gabby just got hers deflead. Made her feel so much better