PDA

View Full Version : More parental failure ???

Silver
09-18-2008, 01:42 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3qro3u

www.kvoa.com [flag]
TUCSON, AZ - The son of a U.S. Congressman from was arrested in Willcox Sunday, charged with human smuggling. According to court documents John F. Boyd son of Florida Congressman Allen Boyd, attempted to drive through a Border Patrol checkpoint in Willcox on Sunday with five illegal immigrants,........

..........Court documents also state that the vehicle contained, "two plastic bags that contained several rocks of crystal methamphetamine, four unopened syringes, a spoon with white residue and burn marks on the bottom, and three knives. A further search of the vehicle revealed a Beretta 22LR pistol loaded with eight rounds of ammunition and a spare magazine loaded with eight rounds of ammunition in a suitcase in the bed of the truck."

Boyd is expected in federal court on Wednesday.

----------

Is mfm gonna tell us that its because his parents failed in teaching him morals like he accussed Mama Palin of ????

He might, you never know just how crazy hes become now that Obama's coronation is in jeopardy...

red states rule
09-18-2008, 01:45 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3qro3u

www.kvoa.com [flag]
TUCSON, AZ - The son of a U.S. Congressman from was arrested in Willcox Sunday, charged with human smuggling. According to court documents John F. Boyd son of Florida Congressman Allen Boyd, attempted to drive through a Border Patrol checkpoint in Willcox on Sunday with five illegal immigrants,........

..........Court documents also state that the vehicle contained, "two plastic bags that contained several rocks of crystal methamphetamine, four unopened syringes, a spoon with white residue and burn marks on the bottom, and three knives. A further search of the vehicle revealed a Beretta 22LR pistol loaded with eight rounds of ammunition and a spare magazine loaded with eight rounds of ammunition in a suitcase in the bed of the truck."

Boyd is expected in federal court on Wednesday.

----------

Is mfm gonna tell us that its because his parents failed in teaching him morals like he accussed Mama Palin of ????

He might, you never know just how crazy hes become now that Obama's coronation is in jeopardy...

It all depends

If Boyd is a Dem, MFM will say it was momentray lapse in judgement, his kids should be off limits, and it is a private matter

If Boyd is a Republican, then MFM will say Boyd is a failure of a parent and needs to leave Congress, spend more time with his kids, and put his family ahead of his political career

Mr. P
09-18-2008, 02:04 PM
"On September 14, 2008, my 30-year-old son, John Boyd, was arrested in Arizona, and at a preliminary hearing yesterday, he was charged with alien smuggling."

"This is a family matter that my family and I will be dealing with privately.

Sorry bud, this is a criminal matter to be dealt with by the judicial system..not privately.

Immanuel
09-18-2008, 02:13 PM
It all depends

If Boyd is a Dem, MFM will say it was momentray lapse in judgement, his kids should be off limits, and it is a private matter

If Boyd is a Republican, then MFM will say Boyd is a failure of a parent and needs to leave Congress, spend more time with his kids, and put his family ahead of his political career

I went to look... Rep Boyd is a Democrat. It IS a private affair and what does his son's trouble have to do with the Congressman?

I disagree with Mr. P. Yes, it is a judicial issue. Yes, it should be tried, but truthfully, it should have nothing at all to do with the Congressman except that he should support his son in whatever legal ways he can.

Immie

red states rule
09-18-2008, 02:17 PM
I went to look... Rep Boyd is a Democrat. It IS a private affair and what does his son's trouble have to do with the Congressman?

I disagree with Mr. P. Yes, it is a judicial issue. Yes, it should be tried, but truthfully, it should have nothing at all to do with the Congressman except that he should support his son in whatever legal ways he can.

Immie

It is an issue for the cops, and that is it

I was answering for MFM - I know damn well what he will say before he says it

Unlike libs, I will not blame his dad for what the son does

hjmick
09-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Little Johnny was just attempting to expand the voting base...

red states rule
09-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Little Johnny was just attempting to expand the voting base...

You may be to something

FL did give ex-felons the right to vote recently. Hell, they can hire them as vote counters so Dems can take over the running of FL

Immanuel
09-18-2008, 02:35 PM
It is an issue for the cops, and that is it

I was answering for MFM - I know damn well what he will say before he says it

Unlike libs, I will not blame his dad for what the son does

I knew what you were saying and I was more or less going along with it as that is what Libs will say.

I'm not convinced that MFM will say that but some of our other liberal posters would have said those exact same words if you had not tried to say them for them. Now, they'll come up with another reason to excuse him.

Or maybe they will say he's actually a conservative Democrat and really belongs in the Republican Party and that it is bad parenting.

Immie

Mr. P
09-18-2008, 02:37 PM

Immie

I agree with that, however, the "KID" is an adult and an arrest IS public record.

Just saying in that regard it's not private at all. Should it reflect on Dad? NO! Unless he chooses to make it a political issue, which he comes close to by making a public statement about it to start with..IMO

red states rule
09-18-2008, 02:38 PM
I knew what you were saying and I was more or less going along with it as that is what Libs will say.

I'm not convinced that MFM will say that but some of our other liberal posters would have said those exact same words if you had not tried to say them for them. Now, they'll come up with another reason to excuse him.

Or maybe they will say he's actually a conservative Democrat and really belongs in the Republican Party and that it is bad parenting.

Immie

Go back and read what MFM said about Gov Palin, He called her daughter a slut, and said he is a much better parent then Gov Palin

Trust me, he would lie, spin, and duck for any Dem no matter they they would say or do. He is the worst kind of political hack

Immanuel
09-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Go back and read what MFM said about Gov Palin, He called her daughter a slut, and said he is a much better parent then Gov Palin

Trust me, he would lie, spin, and duck for any Dem no matter they they would say or do. He is the worst kind of political hack

I don't need to go back and read it. I already know what he said.

However, I don't know that he would excuse a Dem for similar actions.

There is, however, a difference in these cases as far as I can tell. Gov. Palin has spoken about "abstinence only" sex education. Some people look at her daugher's pregnancy and say, "well, she must not have spoken to her daughter about it!". I don't say that so, don't go there.

I know nothing about Rep. Boyd. What is his stance on immigration? Drugs? Is there hypocrisy in this case or is it simply a Congressman's son got busted?

Immie

red states rule
09-18-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't need to go back and read it. I already know what he said.

However, I don't know that he would excuse a Dem for similar actions.

There is, however, a difference in these cases as far as I can tell. Gov. Palin has spoken about "abstinence only" sex education. Some people look at her daugher's pregnancy and say, "well, she must not have spoken to her daughter about it!". I don't say that so, don't go there.

I know nothing about Rep. Boyd. What is his stance on immigration? Drugs? Is there hypocrisy in this case or is it simply a Congressman's son got busted?

Immie

You are to nice a guy Immie. MFM is a lying, obnozious, liberal hack and will give this guy a pass, and act insulted over the topic of this thread

Gov Palin has pumped life into the Mccain campaign, and that is what libs are pissed about

Immanuel
09-18-2008, 03:40 PM
You are to nice a guy Immie. MFM is a lying, obnozious, liberal hack and will give this guy a pass, and act insulted over the topic of this thread

Gov Palin has pumped life into the Mccain campaign, and that is what libs are pissed about

I think this guy (the Congressman) deserves a pass in this case as of right now anyway. The Congressman is not responsible for his son's actions, just as Gov. Palin is not responsible for the fact that her daughter got pregnant... unless of course, Gov Palin is a man dressed in drag and it is his daughter and there was incest... which of course we all know isn't the case!

Immie

red states rule
09-18-2008, 06:49 PM
I think this guy (the Congressman) deserves a pass in this case as of right now anyway. The Congressman is not responsible for his son's actions, just as Gov. Palin is not responsible for the fact that her daughter got pregnant... unless of course, Gov Palin is a man dressed in drag and it is his daughter and there was incest... which of course we all know isn't the case!

Immie

I agree

If the guy was a Republican, MFM would say he is another Gov Palin. A bad parent who puts his political career ahead of his family

We are talking about libs like MFM who shove logic, reason, truth, and facts aside for the benefit of their beloved Dem party