PDA

View Full Version : *SHOCK* Palin Email Hack - traced back to the Dems.

-Cp
09-18-2008, 06:40 PM
http://www.palinplanet.com/2008/09/18/feds-zeroing-in-on-palin-e-mail-hacker/

red states rule
09-18-2008, 07:00 PM
The party of change strikes again. During this entire election, Dms have cired about the "dirty Karl Rove tactics, and the right wing smear machine" for their so called dirty tactics

I hope this guy has the book thrown at him, and does time

namvet
09-18-2008, 07:26 PM
the more these dirty liberal tricks go on the more votes for McCain/Palin. :clap:

emmett
09-18-2008, 07:49 PM
That's OK. Wait til she forgives him and uses this to the ultimate advantage! That's when the votes are going to come out from under the woodwork!

I do find it strange that the lefties aren't on here condemning this behavior. Hmmm! Haven't heard a peep this evening. Strike y'all as strange?

April15
09-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Well Christ almighty the cons don't have anyone with enough experience to hack into anything but government records to erase them.

stephanie
09-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Really no shocker here...last election wasn't it some Dems. Reps. son who went and cut a bunch of tires on about 20 vans that Republicans were using to pick people up to vote..

red states rule
09-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Well Christ almighty the cons don't have anyone with enough experience to hack into anything but government records to erase them.

So now it is back to one of the Clinton excuses - "Everybody does it"

Like with Bill's perjury -this is a felony

red states rule
09-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Really no shocker here...last election wasn't it some Dems. Reps. son who went and cut a bunch of tires on about 20 vans that Republicans were using to pick people up to vote..

As far as I know, the only people convicted of crimes during the 2004 and 2006 elections have been Dems

April15
09-18-2008, 07:56 PM
So now it is back to one of the Ckinton excuses - "Everybody does it"

Like with Bill's perjury -this is a felonyNo it is not! It is the Conservatives/republicans don't have anyone smart enough so why should it surprise anyone that a libby hacked into a computer?

namvet
09-18-2008, 07:56 PM

yep. they also registered the dead to....................thats how desperate they were to get Kerry in.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 07:57 PM
No it is not! It is the Conservatives/republicans don't have anyone smart enough so why should it surprise anyone that a libby hacked into a computer?

It shows how damn desperate you clowns are. This hockey mom has you libs crapping in your pants, and choking on your lattees

emmett
09-18-2008, 08:10 PM

(Throat clearing sound) Careful!

April15
09-18-2008, 08:11 PM
It shows how damn desperate you clowns are. This hockey mom has you libs crapping in your pants, and choking on your lattees
Desperate?! Who you shitten? That broad is so far over her head it is amazing. I have seen more of the world than she has. I have grandchildren with better qualifications except age.

emmett
09-18-2008, 08:11 PM

Better to erase them than to get caught shredding em. Ah.....Sandy!

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:13 PM
(Throat clearing sound) Careful!

Libs are something else

Libs want to know all about her private conversations with her family, her family matters, and personal life

Yet were opposed against wiretapping of terrorists

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Desperate?! Who you shitten? That broad is so far over her head it is amazing. I have seen more of the world than she has. I have grandchildren with better qualifications except age.

You must be ignoring, or dismissing the current polls :laugh2:

emmett
09-18-2008, 08:14 PM
So now it is back to one of the Clinton excuses - "Everybody does it"

Like with Bill's perjury -this is a felony

Bill Clinton: Damn. eh eh! That Sarah is one hot chick baby!

namvet
09-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Libs are something else

Libs want to know all about her private conversations with her family, her family matters, and personal life

Yet were opposed against wiretapping of terrorists

ain't they both the same????

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Bill Clinton: Damn. eh eh! That Sarah is one hot chick baby!

So is McCain's wife - not as hot as Gov Palin - but not bad at all

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:18 PM
ain't they both the same????

To liberals, conservatives are the only real terrorists in the world

namvet
09-18-2008, 08:20 PM
To liberals, conservatives are the only real terrorists in the world

liberal are the true American terrorists.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:22 PM
liberal are the true American terrorists.

They are the terrorists allies here in America. They have done everything in their power to undermine the troops and war effort

Maybe that is why Little Adolf from iran is coming here - to campaign for his friends in the Dem party

April 15th may even have him over for dinner

namvet
09-18-2008, 08:28 PM
They are the terrorists allies here in America. They have done everything in their power to undermine the troops and war effort

Maybe that is why Little Adolf from iran is coming here - to campaign for his friends in the Dem party

April 15th may even have him over for dinner

ham hocks and beans ?????

namvet
09-18-2008, 08:29 PM

say what happened to Osama's other 1/2 ???? thrown under the bus to????:lol:

emmett
09-18-2008, 08:29 PM
I am cordially inviting him over to MY house for din din. I think I'm having southern fried PORK chops! Maybe some stewed cabbage, stir fried corn in butter sauce and cornbread. After dinner he and I can go down in the field way back behind the place and have a debate! Then I can come back up and wash the Georgia Red Clay off my hands and chat on DP!

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:31 PM
ham hocks and beans ?????

and some Jimmy Dean products

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:31 PM
say what happened to Osama's other 1/2 ???? thrown under the bus to????:lol:

Tied her up, stuffed a gag in her big mouth, and has her locked in a closet

namvet
09-18-2008, 08:33 PM
I am cordially inviting him over to MY house for din din. I think I'm having southern fried PORK chops! Maybe some stewed cabbage, stir fried corn in butter sauce and cornbread. After dinner he and I can go down in the field way back behind the place and have a debate! Then I can come back up and wash the Georgia Red Clay off my hands and chat on DP!

don't fry em. throw it on his plate raw. with lots a blood !!!!!

April15
09-18-2008, 08:34 PM

April 15th may even have him over for dinnerBeing a pure Aryan kraut I have much in common with Iran's leader. Actually with Arabs in general. Back when Prescott Bush, the grand father of George W, was using jew slaves in German factories for products shipped back to the US he agreed that the final solution would work.

namvet
09-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Being a pure Aryan kraut I have much in common with Iran's leader. Actually with Arabs in general. Back when Prescott Bush, the grand father of George W, was using jew slaves in German factories for products shipped back to the US he agreed that the final solution would work.

haha I know a lot of Aryan krauts on a WW2 forum that would love to meet you !!!!! you can talk about the good ole days

Kathianne
09-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Being a pure Aryan kraut I have much in common with Iran's leader. Actually with Arabs in general. Back when Prescott Bush, the grand father of George W, was using jew slaves in German factories for products shipped back to the US he agreed that the final solution would work.

and it means what? You are a Nazi? Didn't think so. Your grandfather/great grandfather may have been. Perhaps a distant cousin or two. I don't hold you responsible for their actions, even if they were SS.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 08:37 PM

You probably want to push the button when he wipes Israel off the map. Libs always have a fondness for human slime like him, Castro, and Chavez

Hamas even endorsed Obama

Terrorosts know who will let them run free

Abbey Marie
09-18-2008, 09:29 PM

I saw Cindy McCain on TV in jeans and a baseball cap. I don't know how old she is, but she has the body of a 20 year old!

red states rule
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
I saw Cindy McCain on TV in jeans and a baseball cap. I don't know how old she is, but she has the body of a 20 year old!

Both Cindy and Sarah are very attractive women

McCain is a lucky man

Todd Palin is a very lucky man

Abbey Marie
09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Both Cindy and Sarah are very attractive women

McCain is a lucky man

Todd Palin is a very lucky man

The First Dude isn't too hard on the eyes either. :salute:

red states rule
09-18-2008, 09:46 PM
The First Dude isn't too hard on the eyes either. :salute:

the Palin ticket has alot to offer Abbey \

As far as some Dem breaking into her email account - I say the liberal media will "report" this is another right wing conspiracy to get a sympathetic Palin back into the news

Given how Obama is tanking in the polls, it is all they can do with this story

Psychoblues
09-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Well, it's clear what most of you have on your minds. As far as the snot nosed kid that has supposedly done the hacking, I doubt if he even votes. Most of that bunch aren't old enough to vote.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

red states rule
09-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Well, it's clear what most of you have on your minds. As far as the snot nosed kid that has supposedly done the hacking, I doubt if he even votes. Most of that bunch aren't old enough to vote.

Dems gained absolutely noting by violating her privacy except knowledge about her personal life which has nothing to do with her professional life.

Gov Palin's numbers should go up a few points thanks to the actions of another Dem violating the law to smear a politcal opponent

Psychoblues
09-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Just how much of a dumbass are you, rsr?

Dems gained absolutely noting by violating her privacy except knowledge about her personal life which has nothing to do with her professional life.

Gov Palin's numbers should go up a few points thanks to the actions of another Dem violating the law to smear a politcal opponent

The Dems have nothing whatsoever to do with this case. Read a little and perhaps you can do better in your next most ridiculous post.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Just how much of a dumbass are you, rsr?

The Dems have nothing whatsoever to do with this case. Read a little and perhaps you can do better in your next most ridiculous post.

From the link from the first post of this thread

NASHVILLE - State Rep. Mike Kernell said today that he was aware of Internet rumors about his son being the subject of speculation that he accessed the personal e-mail of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Asked whether he or his son, a student at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville, had been contacted by authorities investigating the break-in of Palin’s account, he responded:

“Me, no.”

As far as his 20-year-old son, David, he said: “I can’t say. That doesn’t mean he has or hasn’t (been contacted by investigators).”

Kernell, D-Memphis, cited the father-son relationship.

He said he had talked to his son today, but that he talks to his son regularly.

He declined further comment.

Psychoblues
09-18-2008, 10:02 PM
And just what exactly has your drawers all in a wad about that, rsr?

red states rule
09-18-2008, 10:03 PM
And just what exactly has your drawers all in a wad about that, rsr?

The fact that Dems are so desperate to try and gain dirt on Gov palin they now commit felonies to try and obtain the dirt

She will get more sympathy over this than any type of negative ad

Kathianne
09-18-2008, 10:04 PM

I think we might be seeing more politicos emails hacked and distributed. Could be interesting and enlightening, especially for those against the Patriot Act and such.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 10:06 PM
I think we might be seeing more politicos emails hacked and distributed. Could be interesting and enlightening, especially for those against the Patriot Act and such.

Any information gained from this that is used against Gov Palin, will backlash against them

Kathianne
09-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Any information gained from this that is used against Gov Palin, will backlash against them

As the 'alleged hacker' claimed, little of substance to be found on Palin's site, wonder if the same could be said for the nearly 500 members of Congress? Not too mention the cabinet, legislative staffers, etc.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 10:09 PM
As the 'alleged hacker' claimed, little of substance to be found on Palin's site, wonder if the same could be said for the nearly 500 members of Congress? Not too mention the cabinet, legislative staffers, etc.

By now, one would think if anything bad was in those email files - they would have been removed by now

But that is why the jails are full - crooks are stupid

Psychoblues
09-18-2008, 10:10 PM
You don't read well, do you, rsr?

The fact that Dems are so desperate to try and gain dirt on Gov palin they now commit felonies to try and obtain the dirt

She will get more sympathy over this than any type of negative ad

The Dems didn't do it or have anything to do with it. If you have anything to indicate they did please share it.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 10:11 PM
You don't read well, do you, rsr?

The Dems didn't do it or have anything to do with it. If you have anything to indicate they did please share it.

Keep ignoring the facts PB - it is what Dems do best

But by all means, please keep trying to smear Gov Palin, it is backfiring on you guys everytime

Kathianne
09-18-2008, 10:13 PM
By now, one would think if anything bad was in those email files - they would have been removed by now

But that is why the jails are full - crooks are stupid

Well that would be the cart after the horse.

The initial break in, though it gained nothing, was a crime. Which is why the TN rep is being very careful about what he says regarding his son. Oh yeah, the father is a Dem., what the son is, is a 20something.

red states rule
09-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Well that would be the cart after the horse.

The initial break in, though it gained nothing, was a crime. Which is why the TN rep is being very careful about what he says regarding his son. Oh yeah, the father is a Dem., what the son is, is a 20something.

This whole thing has Democrat written all over it.

If they act like this during the campaign, what do you suppose they do when they are in office?

This is typical Chicago politics Kathianne - something you are well aware of living in the lions den

Psychoblues
09-18-2008, 10:20 PM
There is another thread up in Current Events on this exact subject and the post is claiming this is the new WATERGATE!!!!!!!!!!!

You cat's are coming apart at the seams, aren't you?!?!?!?!??!??!?!

And, no, Kat, I wasn't talking about you!!!!!!!!! I said "cat's", not "Kat's"!!!!!!

red states rule
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM
There is another thread up in Current Events on this exact subject and the post is claiming this is the new WATERGATE!!!!!!!!!!!

And, no, Kat, I wasn't talking about you!!!!!!!!! I said "cat's", not "Kat's"!!!!!!

I am not coming apart at the seams PB

Not with the way the Election map is looking

But Dems are

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Pres/Pngs/Sep18.png

McCain 274

Obama 243

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Psychoblues
09-18-2008, 10:29 PM
I am probably a little older than you are, rsr, and I can tell you that your map is outdated, your analogy is wrong and you're just being silly.

I know of no Democrats that are as desperate as you seem to be with all your bullshit and sensationalist claims.

I'm ready for another round!!!!!!!!!!!

Yurt
09-18-2008, 10:41 PM

manu1959
09-18-2008, 10:44 PM
watching this on fox right now......all i can say is megyn kelly is HOT!

Yurt
09-18-2008, 10:51 PM

i don't miss my tv, nope

damn it, crap, just a commercial

i am healthier, wiser, and i supposedly spend more time outdoors. well that is true. but hmmm, the internet.

maybe that will go next, but need it for work, yes, thats it.....

manu1959
09-18-2008, 10:54 PM
i don't miss my tv, nope

damn it, crap, just a commercial

i am healthier, wiser, and i supposedly spend more time outdoors. well that is true. but hmmm, the internet.

maybe that will go next, but need it for work, yes, thats it.....

given how much you post here....i doubt you have seen the sun in weeks.......:laugh2:

manu1959
09-18-2008, 10:56 PM
I am probably a little older than you are, rsr, and I can tell you that your map is outdated, your analogy is wrong and you're just being silly.

I know of no Democrats that are as desperate as you seem to be with all your bullshit and sensationalist claims.

you should move to san francisco........they are everywhere........everywhere....yep....there too......oh...and there....

Yurt
09-18-2008, 11:01 PM
given how much you post here....i doubt you have seen the sun in weeks.......:laugh2:

the sun does not pay my bills, sitting in front of this machine typing out demands and letters

well, it sorta pays the bills

oh and jim, this site.... is the ray of sun in my day

Kathianne
09-18-2008, 11:13 PM

Uh the date is 9/18, in about 45 minutes it will be outdated by 1 day.

-Cp
09-18-2008, 11:20 PM

No doubt.. i'd so hit that! :)

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Perhaps the website that provided it is out of date, Kat.

Uh the date is 9/18, in about 45 minutes it will be outdated by 1 day.

I have found no other that agrees with it in any fashion!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
09-19-2008, 01:49 AM

She is my favorite person on Fox....... ridiculously bright, very quick, knows her shit and stunning........ amazing how much more intelligent and better looking conservative women are.

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Typical

She is my favorite person on Fox....... ridiculously bright, very quick, knows her shit and stunning........ amazing how much more intelligent and better looking conservative women are.

The stanky stank is all you holier than thou types are interested in, aren't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

-Cp
09-19-2008, 02:25 AM

Amen bro!

http://www.spock.com/i/NF31ljPYqx/Megyn-Kelly.jpg

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 02:30 AM
It's easy to figure that out for you, ChickensPit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightTrain
09-19-2008, 06:06 AM

Then why on earth aren't you running? Were you just a tad too loony for Obama to sell to the Demowhacks? I hear your Grandchildren have better qualifications, but what are yours?

Easier to sit back and ankle-bite, eh?

Be ready for the question about your offspring having sex. Apparently that's a BIG no-no.

It's obvious to any thinking person that one of you moonbats are behind it. I'll toast my TV when I see the little idiot led into jail, and I hope he gets a "stiff" sentence, if you catch my drift. Since you're a liberal in San Francisco, perhaps you can give the young man tips on receiving. I'm sure when he waddles out of prison in 5 years that he'll still have you cheering him on.

As Sitarro mentioned, I think your lack of outrage over this invasion of privacy speaks volumes - you Liberals squawk like hell over suspected terrorist investigations but think Palin's account being hacked is perfectly fine.

Not one of you Liberal pukes have said it was wrong or even somewhat bad.

You're ALL squirming with anticipation that there was something bad in that account to give you something legitimate to badmouth Palin because all you've had is bullshit rumor after bullshit rumor.

You liberals make me sick. Hypocrits.

The funny part is that even though you're squirming to see the dirt, you won't get it.

Sarah is the real deal, and that's why every one of you Libs are terrified and resort to felony crimes to try to get some dirt. You won't get it.

PostmodernProphet
09-19-2008, 06:23 AM
I heard rumors of one email...

from messiahO@hotmail.com to myfavbomber@yahoo.com
Remember, if they ask you about annenberg, I'm just some guy in the neighborhood

oops, wrong hack job.....

red states rule
09-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Funny, now libs consider it out of bounds for a Republican official to have private correspondences like the rest of us.

Libs teach us new things everyday

red states rule
09-19-2008, 06:50 AM
Lets not forget about Fox News's Julie Banderas

http://www.midlifebachelor.com/images/wotm/juliebandera1.jpg

red states rule
09-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Here the real "scandal" of the hackers of Gov Palin's email found

Hacked Emails Reveal Sarah Palin's Poor Emoticon Etiquette

When Sarah Palin was given a court order to turn her private emails over to the Obama campaign, she flatly refused. Now, a resourceful group of patriots have liberated those emails from her illegal and immoral inbox, revealing a dark truth about the Alaskan pigslut that may put the final nail in her political coffin:

Sarah Palin doesn't know how to use emoticons.

I'll spare you all the gorey details about the actual content of the emails. It's of little consequence when you look at the big picture and realize with shock and horror that the Governor of Alaska and possible Vice PeeResident wouldn't know a smiley from a lipstick-smeared pig.

First of all, she constantly puts a dashed line indicating a nose in her smiley, which hardly anyone in Washington does anymore:

Killed and gutted a baby moose with my teeth today! :-)

Palin may think it makes her look like an outsider, but it's really just annoying.

In some emails, the emoticon is backwards, or has too many spaces between the eyes and the mouth:

My daughter's child was conceived with a Kenyan Witch doctor on the altar of Satan! ( - :

If that's the way Palin draws her smilies, imagine how much more she'll screw up our economy.

In other instances, her sentences are alarmingly missing an emoticon altogether, leaving the reader at a total loss as to whether she was being sincere or sarcastic:

I hope this Down's Syndrome Kid I'm cursing with the gift of life doesn't turn out to be queer.

Such a lack of transparency in government is par for the Repug course, but Palin goes too far.

We already know that McCain can't use a keyboard. Now he wants to put a woman who doesn't have any clue about proper emoticon usage just a heartbeat away from the Presidency? Thankfully, Americans have been awakened to Palin's gross incompetence now, before she managed to steal her way into office.

Don't get me wrong - I by no means condone what those hackers did. But I find it ironic that the same neocons who turned a blind eye as Bush listened in on Al Qaeda's phone calls, are now crying "invasion of pricacy" when it has happened to someone that progressives don't like.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2008/09/emails-reveal-s.html

Kathianne
09-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Here the real "scandal" of the hackers of Gov Palin's email found

Hacked Emails Reveal Sarah Palin's Poor Emoticon Etiquette

When Sarah Palin was given a court order to turn her private emails over to the Obama campaign, she flatly refused. Now, a resourceful group of patriots have liberated those emails from her illegal and immoral inbox, revealing a dark truth about the Alaskan pigslut that may put the final nail in her political coffin:

Sarah Palin doesn't know how to use emoticons.

I'll spare you all the gorey details about the actual content of the emails. It's of little consequence when you look at the big picture and realize with shock and horror that the Governor of Alaska and possible Vice PeeResident wouldn't know a smiley from a lipstick-smeared pig.

First of all, she constantly puts a dashed line indicating a nose in her smiley, which hardly anyone in Washington does anymore:

Killed and gutted a baby moose with my teeth today! :-)

Palin may think it makes her look like an outsider, but it's really just annoying.

In some emails, the emoticon is backwards, or has too many spaces between the eyes and the mouth:

My daughter's child was conceived with a Kenyan Witch doctor on the altar of Satan! ( - :

If that's the way Palin draws her smilies, imagine how much more she'll screw up our economy.

In other instances, her sentences are alarmingly missing an emoticon altogether, leaving the reader at a total loss as to whether she was being sincere or sarcastic:

I hope this Down's Syndrome Kid I'm cursing with the gift of life doesn't turn out to be queer.

Such a lack of transparency in government is par for the Repug course, but Palin goes too far.

We already know that McCain can't use a keyboard. Now he wants to put a woman who doesn't have any clue about proper emoticon usage just a heartbeat away from the Presidency? Thankfully, Americans have been awakened to Palin's gross incompetence now, before she managed to steal her way into office.

Don't get me wrong - I by no means condone what those hackers did. But I find it ironic that the same neocons who turned a blind eye as Bush listened in on Al Qaeda's phone calls, are now crying "invasion of pricacy" when it has happened to someone that progressives don't like.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2008/09/emails-reveal-s.html

Interesting implication, progressives like al qaeda. :laugh2:

red states rule
09-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Interesting implication, progressives like al qaeda. :laugh2:

It is an interesting point Kathy

Where is the outrage over Gov Palin's privacy being violated form those who opposed the wire tap law, the installation of cameras on the street corner, the searching of backpacks being brought on subways, or the increased security at airports?