PDA

View Full Version : guess who's coming to dinner??

namvet
09-18-2008, 07:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/434980/2_21_Ahmadinejad_Mahmoud_052808.jpg

says he wants to debate the candidates when in New York next week.

Iran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad challenged the U.S. presidential candidates to a debate when he is in New York for the U.N. General Assembly next week, Agence France Presse reported Thursday.

source (source)

here's Osama's big chance to reveal his foreign policy. i say go for it..............

emmett
09-18-2008, 07:42 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/434980/2_21_Ahmadinejad_Mahmoud_052808.jpg

says he wants to debate the candidates when in New York next week.

source (source)

here's Osama's big chance to reveal his foreign policy. i say go for it..............

Long as he dosen't go through Jefferson, Georgia on his way there........he should be fine!

Emmett / :flameth: / akmashitrealloud

red states rule
09-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Will Little Adolf formally endorse Obama on his tour of the "Great Satan"?

namvet
09-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Long as he dosen't go through Jefferson, Georgia on his way there........he should be fine!

Emmett / :flameth: / akmashitrealloud

It was bound to happen ---

All of the Wal-Marts across Alabama sold out of guns and ammunition as of yesterday.

A reliable source said that one of the purchasers commented that the Russians may have invaded Georgia , but "they sure as hell ain't gettin' into Alabama!"

namvet
09-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Will Little Adolf formally endorse Obama on his tour of the "Great Satan"?

sure he will. he'll even take the mongoloid to ground zero. apologize for any "misunderstandings" and give him photo's and DVD's to watch on the way home !!!!!!!!!!!!

hjmick
09-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Biden will step down so Ahmadinejad can replace him on the ticket. :D

red states rule
09-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Biden will step down so Ahmadinejad can replace him on the ticket. :D

That is a rep worthy post!!!!!!

Dems will get around the citizenship requirement somehow

red states rule
09-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Here is what Little Adolf said today

"The Iranian nation has many (nuclear) capabilities and when it decides to retaliate, it will make you regret."

http://www.aptnvideo.net/pages/browse/player/player_script.jsp;jsessionid=5E16F659DA87501F6ED96 C2ED89A7D5E?item=103555

This is the guy who Obama says is not a threat, and will sit odwn with no preconditions

09-19-2008, 09:22 PM
he isnt coming to my house.

Mr. P
09-19-2008, 09:41 PM
he isnt coming to my house.

He's welcome in mine....he'll just never leave though. It'll be a mystery, like hoffa.:D

red states rule
09-20-2008, 07:53 AM
He's welcome in mine....he'll just never leave though. It'll be a mystery, like hoffa.:D

He could be IN the cornerstone of a new Jewish Defense League building :laugh2:

Joe Steel
09-20-2008, 07:58 AM
What's the problem?

Ahmadinejad is only critical of the US because of its support of Israel. The US doesn't need Israel. Just cut them loose and let them fix the problems they've created for themselves.

red states rule
09-20-2008, 08:02 AM
What's the problem?

Ahmadinejad is only critical of the US because of its support of Israel. The US doesn't need Israel. Just cut them loose and let them fix the problems they've created for themselves.

Is that why Dems love Little Adolf so much?

Or could it be Little Adolf hates Pres Bush and America as much as most libs do?

Or both?

Joe Steel
09-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Is that why Dems love Little Adolf so much?

Or could it be Little Adolf hates Pres Bush and America as much as most libs do?

Or both?

I don't have any problem with Ahmadinejad. I do have a problem with support for a rogue state like Israel. Ultimately, they're the cause of all the death and destruction in the Middle East.

red states rule
09-20-2008, 09:12 AM
I don't have any problem with Ahmadinejad. I do have a problem with support for a rogue state like Israel. Ultimately, they're the cause of all the death and destruction in the Middle East.

Yea, damn those Jews for living their lives, raising their families, and even breathing

Joe Steel
09-20-2008, 09:21 AM
Yea, damn those Jews for living their lives, raising their families, and even breathing

No. Damn those who invaded Palestine, stole the Palestinian's land and treated the Palestinians as second-class citizens in their own country.

Trigg
09-20-2008, 09:40 AM
I don't have any problem with Ahmadinejad. .

No????? The man denies the holocost even happened.......yet you have no problem with him....interresting.

red states rule
09-20-2008, 09:55 AM
No????? The man denies the holocost even happened.......yet you have no problem with him....interresting.

and Obama's money girl is paying tribute to Little Adolf

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=298870#post298870

Joe Steel
09-20-2008, 06:58 PM

He denies the holocaust. So what?

That's not a threat to the US.

namvet
09-20-2008, 08:15 PM
I heard Muslims are jealous because it gained worldwide attention

Yurt
09-20-2008, 08:20 PM
No. Damn those who invaded Palestine, stole the Palestinian's land and treated the Palestinians as second-class citizens in their own country.

and jews are equal in an islamic society....:poke:

have fun living in an islamic society...

hjmick
09-20-2008, 08:43 PM

You mean the U.S. and Europe who, after WWII, took the land and gave it to the Jews? Surrounding them with people who hate them and want to wipr them off the map, you mean damn those people?

REDWHITEBLUE2
09-20-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't have any problem with Ahmadinejad. I do have a problem with support for a rogue state like Israel. Ultimately, they're the cause of all the death and destruction in the Middle East. :finger3: YOU ARE EITHER A FUCKING IDIOT OR A TERRORIST IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT WHICH ONE IS IT JOE BLOWS

Criminoboy
09-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Here is what Little Adolf said today

"The Iranian nation has many (nuclear) capabilities and when it decides to retaliate, it will make you regret."

Such bright people working at Fox.

They've used the translation of the Video that was provided by the AP:

The translation CLEARLY has the term "nuclear" in brackets - meaning it's not part of the quote (it was likely inserted by the producer of the AP piece in order to entice certain media outlets with what they "could make it mean".) Then FOX copies and pastes it into their story.

No matter what side somebody is on - how can you logically believe that Ahmadinejad would say this. He takes every chance he can get in front of the Western media to state that their nuclear program is intended only for peaceful purposes. You don't have to believe this without understanding that their is NO WAY he's about to turn around and brag about his "nuclear weapons capabilities"

red states rule
09-21-2008, 05:10 AM
Such bright people working at Fox.

They've used the translation of the Video that was provided by the AP:

The translation CLEARLY has the term "nuclear" in brackets - meaning it's not part of the quote (it was likely inserted by the producer of the AP piece in order to entice certain media outlets with what they "could make it mean".) Then FOX copies and pastes it into their story.

No matter what side somebody is on - how can you logically believe that Ahmadinejad would say this. He takes every chance he can get in front of the Western media to state that their nuclear program is intended only for peaceful purposes. You don't have to believe this without understanding that their is NO WAY he's about to turn around and brag about his "nuclear weapons capabilities"

Little Adolf has boatsed many times about his nuclear buildup. He actually thinks he can get away with it

For some reason, people like you think he is a rational person, and is not a threat should he get nuclear weapons

Trigg
09-21-2008, 01:39 PM
He denies the holocaust. So what?

That's not a threat to the US.

I was replying to the fact that you have no problem with a man who denies the holocost.......not his threat to the US.

What a great guy, he cares nothing and denies the deaths of millions of people. Not just the jews, but political rivals, gypsies and the disabled.

IMO the Jews have just as much a right to that part of the world as anyone else.

Joe Steel
09-21-2008, 01:45 PM
I was replying to the fact that you have no problem with a man who denies the holocost.......not his threat to the US.

What a great guy, he cares nothing and denies the deaths of millions of people. Not just the jews, but political rivals, gypsies and the disabled.

IMO the Jews have just as much a right to that part of the world as anyone else.

The Holocaust is well-documented history. His refusal to acknowledge it is, at least, curious. Nevertheless, denying it does not make him a dangerous person or even callous toward the loss of life. It just means he's ignorant.

Criminoboy
09-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Little Adolf has boatsed many times about his nuclear buildup. He actually thinks he can get away with it

For some reason, people like you think he is a rational person, and is not a threat should he get nuclear weapons
For some reason, people like you have no moral qualms about putting words into the mouths of foreign leaders when the results may lead to war.

I'm not surprised that he's boasted about his country's nuclear buildup, since he has every right under the NPT to do so, and the buildup is the ONE THING that he has the support of his people to do.

If you can find and link to a quote in which he's "boasting" about building nuclear weapons (and since they're so common place, how about a translation that wasn't done by MEMRI), I would be much more impressed than I am now.

Mr. P
09-21-2008, 02:48 PM
For some reason, people like you have no moral qualms about putting words into the mouths of foreign leaders when the results may lead to war.

I'm not surprised that he's boasted about his country's nuclear buildup, since he has every right under the NPT to do so, and the buildup is the ONE THING that he has the support of his people to do.

If you can find and link to a quote in which he's "boasting" about building nuclear weapons (and since they're so common place, how about a translation that wasn't done by MEMRI), I would be much more impressed than I am now.

Do you think it's cool for Iran to have Nuclear weapons?

Gaffer
09-21-2008, 03:15 PM

For some reason people like you have no problem believing people like ahmalittlehitler from iran, but can't believe someone from your own country that tells you he's dangerous. Would you feel better if he provided you with the interpreter instead of an independent source or a US government source. There are a lot more interpretators of farsi out there than just MEMRI, tho MEMRI is just as good as any.

You just don't want to hear the truth or you wish to deceive those that do. And iran IS a direct threat to this country, especially with a nuclear warhead. At the same time they are building their nukes they are working on missiles systems that can carry them into space. They are threatening our forces in the region and our allies. And to top it off they are religious fanatics that want to start an apocalyptic war with no care about what happens to their own people or themselves. What part of that dangerous combination don't you understand?

He's been boasting about his nuclear capabilities for years now. It's in most of his speeches and he also has repeatedly called for the annihilation of Israel in those same speeches.

Criminoboy
09-22-2008, 03:15 AM
Do you think it's cool for Iran to have Nuclear weapons?
I don't think it's cool for ANY country to have nuclear weapons.

The thing is, despite being subject to the most extensive inspection regime ever undertaken by the IAEA, Iran has not been found to be in significant violation of the NPT. You have to understand, a nuclear weapons program isn't something that is easy to hide from these guys. When Iran let them in, they basically gave access to a bunch of arms control wonks and accountants - auditing their paperwork - you simply DON'T hide anything that requires a signature from these guys.

All of the allegations that the United States used for referring Iran to the Security Council (which the IAEA did while holding their nose) have been shown to be false. Just as the IAEA was about to clear Iran on the earlier allegations, the US passed over the "information" they gleaned from the questionable "secret laptop" that was "given" to them. The IAEA has all but dismissed this "new evidence" now.

Even the White House's talking points have been revised from "the need to stop Iran's attempts to develop a nuclear weapon" to "the need to stop Iran from acquiring the technology to develop an nuclear weapon". Well guess what? The technology necessary to develop a nuclear weapon is not only allowed under international law, it is a right under international law. The United States agreed to this when they signed the NPT, a document that they have violated more than any other country.

Not only that, as a signatory to the NPT, the US is obliged to assist non nuclear countries in the development of nuclear technology for peaceful purposes, for which there are many vital purposes.

The Iranian people STRONGLY support their government on this:

In the Terror Free Tomorrow (TFT) poll an extraordinarily high 92 percent approves (78% strongly) of Iran's effort to develop nuclear energy.

There is a way forward on this, and it's far from rocket science - as it will also take care of the future Irans that WILL develop the technology to produce weapons. The first part of this involves dialogue - this is the easy part. Iran has attempted to initiate dialogue a number of times, by suspending enrichment and by initiating contact - they have been rebuffed every time. The second part would involve moving forward with setting up international enrichment facilities - which Iran has indicated that they would support. So far, the US government has completely rejected this if they've commented on it at all.

The United States is LARGELY responsible for the government that currently holds power in Iran. They have refused to speak to this government for almost 30 years due to an event that transpired as a result of the United State's actions. Now they want you to believe that they can solve this latest problem by continuing to insult and threaten the people of Iran. We're going to be in trouble if people don’t soon realize that every time we press the Iranians we only succeed in giving power to the Islamists.

Gaffer
09-22-2008, 05:55 AM
Wow, we have our own paid iranian apologist posting on the board. I'm impressed. If your going to cut and paste at least acknowledge where it came from. :link:

Your either an agent of iran or your stupid. Which is it?

red states rule
09-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Little Adolf gave his speech at the UN today

Nothing has changed

He still hates the US

He still hates Pres Bush

The speech could have been written by Obama, Biden, or any other liberal Democrat