PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian Law suit to keep Obama & McCain off the Ballot in Texas

09-18-2008, 09:56 PM
http://www.bobbarr2008.com/press/press-releases/133/bob-barr-files-suit-in-texas-to-remove-mccain-obama-from-ballot/

Very interesting move by the Barr camp. And I think they are right here. Im not sure the law would be applied. I mean after all since when do judges apply the law? but it was a pretty good move on their part.

theHawk
09-18-2008, 10:22 PM
What a jackass. Really, whats the point of taking the Dem and Repub names off the ballot? Millions of people are going to want to vote for them. Although he is technically correct on the lawsuit, its very un-American. This only confirms my suspicions of this weasel.

Yurt
09-18-2008, 10:37 PM
What a jackass. Really, whats the point of taking the Dem and Repub names off the ballot? Millions of people are going to want to vote for them. Although he is technically correct on the lawsuit, its very un-American. This only confirms my suspicions of this weasel.

obama used the law more than once to defeat opponents, and he now is where he is... the presidential candidate.

he used the law and the law worked.

should the law be ignored simply because the citizens will ignore it? if they ignore it in this situation, then justice would be served, right? in such a fundamental situation, there is the write in option.