PDA

View Full Version : John McCain, Asleep at The Switch

Psychoblues
09-19-2008, 03:10 AM
Deregulation is the conservative wet dream. John McCain supported it before he is now for it. What a freaking wuss for a presidential candidate!!!!!!!!

Don't worry those who doubt. This will be an upcoming fact to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

NightTrain
09-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Count 'em.

23 punctuation marks and 6 smilies in 5 sentences.

The other day I caught my 12 year old son typing like that and explained to him that it made him appear uneducated and feeble-minded, nevermind what he was actually trying to express.

I could see that he questioned my guidance, so I brought up this site and I had him read aloud to me a serious thread that PyschoBabble had posted in along with other posters, and he understood.

I'm pretty proud of this, he will remember this forever. I could see it in his face, he was appalled.

Thanks, Numbnuts! I had no idea that you would be instrumental in showing my kids right from wrong.

Joe Steel
09-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Count 'em.

23 punctuation marks and 6 smilies in 5 sentences.

The other day I caught my 12 year old son typing like that and explained to him that it made him appear uneducated and feeble-minded, nevermind what he was actually trying to express.

I could see that he questioned my guidance, so I brought up this site and I had him read aloud to me a serious thread that PyschoBabble had posted in along with other posters, and he understood.

I'm pretty proud of this, he will remember this forever. I could see it in his face, he was appalled.

Thanks, Numbnuts! I had no idea that you would be instrumental in showing my kids right from wrong.

Anyone who condemns someone for the syntactic integrity of his postings in a online forum has a questionable understanding of "right from wrong."

NightTrain
09-19-2008, 07:35 AM
Anyone who condemns someone for the syntactic integrity of his postings in a online forum has a questionable understanding of "right from wrong."

I'm happy to see you put forth effort, Joey.

You were the 2nd poster I didn't write about that we discussed.

Joe Steel
09-19-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm happy to see you put forth effort, Joey.

You were the 2nd poster I didn't write about that we discussed.

Second poster? You didn't say anything about a "second poster." You said "other posters."

Aside from that, I'd have to wonder about your grasp of reality for accusing me of using "smilies." I never do.

Psychoblues
09-21-2008, 03:53 AM
"Syntactic" or whatever the fu*k that means aside, no doubt the Republicons aren't interested in talking about the atrocities of one John McCain. Shoot you, shoot me, that's all they got, don't you know? That's only a losing power play and not a credible defense in this old soldier's opinion.

mundame
09-22-2008, 02:02 PM
What do you MEAN, you don't like smilies???????!!

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/council.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/signs11/22.gif

theHawk
09-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Deregulation is the conservative wet dream. John McCain supported it before he is now for it. What a freaking wuss for a presidential candidate!!!!!!!!

Don't worry those who doubt. This will be an upcoming fact to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another mindless rant from the resident witless liberal.