PDA

View Full Version : The Steelers and the Illuminati

Said1
01-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Shocking, but nothing short of da troof. :lmao:

Pittsburgh - Illuminati Imprint:

The skyscraper part of town is known as the “Golden Triangle”. www.emporis.com/en/wm/bo/?id=102614 See list of buildings at this link.

The US Steel Tower is the tallest building in Pittsburgh. It is a building that has 3 corners

and is in effect an odd shaped triangle. (click on previous link to US Steel Tower) or www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=121986 . A triangle with indented corners.

A triangle with indented corners is called a cycloid or hypocycloid. This was the symbol of

the American Iron And Steel Institute which was adopted by the Steelers football team. The

Steelers were originally named the Pirates (like the baseball team) - the symbol of

the SS, Skull and Bones, Knight Templars and the Jesuits. The team was formed in

1933. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_Steelers . The Cycloid was discovered by

Galileo in 1599. www.pittsburgh.about.com/od/football/I/aa121401.htm or Yahoo - Pittsburgh Steelers Logo. The so-called Cult of Galileo was the predecessor of the Illuminati. www.danbrown.com/secrets/angels_demons/galileo.html .

The Steelers were approached with the Logo idea by Republic Steel of Cleveland, where

their arch-rival the Browns were from. However, they accepted the Logo for reasons unknown. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_Steel As noted on the wiki link, the Republic

Steel Corporation was known for the Brutal Repression of its Workers and thus the myth

that the Steelers got their name for the ‘blue collar steel workers’ is a lie and a fraud.

The leader of the Republic Steel Corporation was Cyrus Eaton , a man closely linked to the

Rockefeller-Illuminati-NewWorldOrder. He even won the Lenin Peace Prize and was

known as the ‘Kremlin’s Favorite Capitalist’. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Eaton .

Mr. Eaton was from Nova Scotia , Canada , which happens to be the location where the

Knight Templars landed 100 years before Columbus and buried something in Oake Island. www.tartans.com/articles/holygrail.html .

The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a member of the Knights of Malta. www.whale.to/b/knights-q.html

Logical Conclusion: Pittsburgh Steelers are TEAM ILLUMINATI…

THE VATICAN AND ITS ASTORINO DESIGNED TRIANGLE CHURCH WHERE POPE ELECTED

The 666 foot elevation , triangle centered , zip code 60666 O’Hare Airport is located at

latitude 41.57. The Vatican is located at 41.54 N. Latitude. Nearly identical. The City of

Chicago is at 41.54 N. Latitude exact, of course…for the Vatican. - Odd Triangular

buildings exist in Chicago and also in the Vatican. www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=102719 or google Chicago Triangle.

1. The Tribune-Review in Pittsburgh had the following article in which it gave a glowing

reception to the ‘renovation’ of the Church of St. Martha / Santa Marta / Sainte Marthe.

Please recall that the newspaper is Scaife owned. The ‘renovations’…and their occult

implications can be described as nothing less than SHOCKING.

http://candlelight.wordpress.com/

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Adolph is going to cream his pants over this find. :lol:

Its all part of the plot. :lmao:

TheSage
01-13-2007, 11:05 PM
GOod find. I'm creaming my pants.

Said1
01-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Adolph is going to cream his pants over this find. :lol:

Its all part of the plot. :lmao:

I don't buy the Skull and Bones junk, although I do believe in 'Corporate Culture'. Notice how it's implimentation into Western society began around the same time as the Illuminati.....er, I mean industrial revolution. Yeah, the industriall revolution, see. That's the ticket.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 11:47 PM
I don't buy the Skull and Bones junk, although I do believe in 'Corporate Culture'. Notice how it's implimentation into Western society began around the same time as the Illuminati.....er, I mean industrial revolution. Yeah, the industriall revolution, see. That's the ticket.

You'll be a conspiratist yet. :D

And I'm sure this put out by the illuminati themselves to promote business.