PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Bernhard: Palin Would Be Gang-Raped By Blacks in Manhattan

red states rule
09-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Liberal hate knowns no bounds.

Sandra Bernhard: Palin Would Be Gang-Raped By Blacks in Manhattan

The Washington Post isn’t the only daily D.C. newspaper to rave about Sandra Bernhard’s anti-Palin ranting. Wednesday’s Washington Examiner joined in, with the headline "Comedienne delivers enraged optimism." Barbara Mackay claimed "in the end, oddly and subtly, Bernhard’s message is positive."

That’s not the impression you’d get from the blog of Theater J, where Bernhard is appearing. It has video of Bernhard calling Palin "Uncle Women," a "turncoat b—h" and a "whore." One complaint on the blog that Bernhard crosses a line of political incorrectness draws a defense from Ari Roth of Theater J that really drops the curtain on how coarse this show is:

In fact, the play wears its politically VERY correct heart on its sleeve with its indictment of America as "A Man’s World, It’s a White Man’s World, It’s a F–ked Up White Man’s Racist World" and can only be suggested to be racist in its content if one is hell-bent on protecting White Folk for Sandra’s blistering indictment.When Sandra warns Sarah Palin not to come into Manhattan lest she get gang-raped by some of Sandra’s big black brothers, she’s being provocative, combative, humorous, and yes, let’s allow, disgusting.

http://theaterjblogs.wordpress.com/2008/09/13/first-footage-of-sandra-live-on-stage-at-theater-j/

and

http://www.newsbusters.org/

Joe Steel
09-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Liberal hate knowns no bounds.

Sandra Bernhard: Palin Would Be Gang-Raped By Blacks in Manhattan

Miss Wasilla should be more concerned for her safety in Alaska than in New York.

Alaska has the nation’s highest per-capita rate of forcible rape. A disproportionate number of rape and sexual assault victims are Native Alaskan women. Alaska Native people in Anchorage were 9.7 times more likely to be sexually assaulted than others living in the city between 2000 and 2003. Alaska crime statistics never seemed to make a “Northern Exposure” episode. But this isn’t about statistics-real lives were affected by Palin’s regressive policies. One thing Alaska can’t seem to export is the fundamental information around a woman’s rights. Alaska “liberalized” abortion laws before Roe v. Wade. Our dirty secret had to do with a woman’s right to be safe from rapists. This right to choose was not only threatened, but abolished with Sarah Palin’s archaic policy as Mayor of Wasilla. The rape kit included emergency contraception. To be sure, emergency contraception is not, nor does it cause an abortion. In fact, ec prevents pregnancy and therefore reduces abortions.

Life begins at rape... ask Mayor Sarah Palin (http://alaskareport.com/news98/x61620_rape_palin.htm)

red states rule
09-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Miss Wasilla should be more concerned for her safety in Alaska than in New York.

FBI Crime Reports and the City of Wasilla show ZERO rapes from 1995 up to the year 2000. During 2000 one rape was reported and two rapes each for 2001 and 2002.

http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2008/09/12/latest-palin-smear-palin-charged-rape-victims-for-rape-kits-but-when-the-truth-gets-out-the-elite-media-and-the-democrats-will-have-egg-on-their-face-again/

stephanie
09-19-2008, 09:17 AM
All you have to do.....is take a look at Sandra Bernhardt..:cow:

red states rule
09-19-2008, 09:25 AM
All you have to do.....is take a look at Sandra Bernhardt..:cow:

She could pass as the daughter of Helen Thomas :puke:

manu1959
09-19-2008, 10:37 AM
sara wishes someone would jump her......

hjmick
09-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Sandra Bernhard? I thought she was dead, when was the last time she was relevant?

mundame
09-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Sandra Bernhard? I thought she was dead, when was the last time she was relevant?

You may be thinking of the famous actress Sarah Bernhardt (October 22, 1844 – March 26, 1923).

hjmick
09-19-2008, 01:41 PM
You may be thinking of the famous actress Sarah Bernhardt (October 22, 1844 – March 26, 1923).

No, I was thinking of the comedienne with the face only a mother could love. I thought she was dead, I guess it was just her career.

Sitarro
09-19-2008, 02:08 PM
No, I was thinking of the comedienne with the face only a mother could love. I thought she was dead, I guess it was just her career.

A face only a lesbian could love.

red states rule
09-19-2008, 03:33 PM

Looks like she is desperately trying to add some life to a fading and dying "career"

What better way to gain points in Hollywood then to to sprew hate toward conservatives?

red states rule
09-19-2008, 08:28 PM
These are the idiots who thinks they speak for America.

These are people who want to take your money, give it away, force you to take take mass transit, all the while they fly on their private jets, and ride in their limos

krisy
09-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Uhhhh,right.

I could see why Sandra thinks she has a right to say something about Pailn,after all she has been far more successful in her career and much more
productive all around,She was on Roseanne ya know.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

stephanie
09-19-2008, 09:54 PM
I saw a clip of her spew, just a bunch of cuss words and a lot jibberish...another washed up, ugly, hateful, liberal has been...

I think she had a laugh track at her show, you can't tell me people still pay to go see that..:eek::alcoholic:

Shadow
09-19-2008, 10:07 PM
A face only a lesbian could love.

Probably not even then. Unless one was blind,or hard up for her money.

stephanie
09-19-2008, 10:15 PM
she is not only a two bagger...

she is coyote ugly...

two bagger is....
one for you and one for them in case yours falls off..

coyote ugly is........
when you wake up in the morning and see how ugly they are...you chew your arm off so you don't wake them...grrrreeeerrr...:laugh2: