PDA

View Full Version : Obama's "Universal" Service Plan - Part 1

stephanie
09-20-2008, 09:53 AM
lots of links in this article..the Obambam is NOT the mild and meek person he tries to portrays...it is starting to show now that he is losing..

By Berit Kjos - September 2008

Background information: Serving a Greater Whole

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals | The Dialectic Process
Home

Obama: “I will ask for your service and your active citizenship when I am president of the United States ... this will be a central cause of my presidency."[1]

Obama: "People of all ages, stations, and skills will be asked to serve.... I will set a goal for all American middle and high school students to perform 50 hours of service a year, and for all college students to perform 100 hours of service a year...."[2]

Saul Alinsky (Obama's Marxist mentor): "The disruption of the present organization is the first step toward community organization.... All change means disorganization of the old and organization of the new."[3] Rules for Radicals (excerpts here)

Brave New World: "A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced because they love their servitude. To make them love it is the task assigned... to ministries of propaganda, newspaper editors and schoolteachers."[4] Aldous Huxley

all the rest here..
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/08/1-service.htm