PDA

View Full Version : How DO You Think Reagan Would Feel About This?

krisy
03-15-2007, 01:28 PM
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1599374,00.html

I couldn't help but notice the CNN in partnership with TIME at the top of the page. I don't like how Reagan is 'used' in this picture. As if they know how he would feel about the state of the right today. I am a big fan of Ronald Reagan,and I disagree with this pic and headline. Not to mention it's probably written by a leftie.

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 01:49 PM
He would say they still have no ideas and no plan and are making up lies left and right to cover for the fact they have nothing to offer. If they have no facts they make things up.

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 02:01 PM
I think Ronald Reagan would be very sad about how the party has pissed away everything he restored. As I am.

GW in Ohio
03-15-2007, 02:02 PM
I thought it was offensive.

It's a made up picture, with the intention seemingly to make Reagan look like a girlie man.

If he were alive and in his prime, he wouldn't be weeping over the current state of the GOP; he'd be kicking some ass.

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 02:45 PM
I thought it was offensive.

It's a made up picture, with the intention seemingly to make Reagan look like a girlie man.

If he were alive and in his prime, he wouldn't be weeping over the current state of the GOP; he'd be kicking some ass.

Very true GW

krisy
03-15-2007, 02:54 PM
I was moe upset over using his image and implying he would be weeping over the GOP. This article is nothing more than 1 person's opinion.

krisy
03-16-2007, 05:26 AM
Fos news is talking about this right now. Apparetnly Michael Raegan is furious about them using this pic and photoshopping a tear onto it.

I feel the same way. They have know idea what RR would think or say about the right today. IT IS NOT the medias job to put words in his mouth.