PDA

View Full Version : Real author of Barack book: Why it matters

stephanie
09-20-2008, 03:46 PM
I totally believe this..the Obambam can't even speak without tripping over his brain..he doesn't have the skills or knowledge to write TWO friggen books...and about what????..how wonderful he is..:poke:

Posted: September 20, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

Editor's note: This is the final installment of a three-part analysis of Barack Obama's "Dreams From My Father." Read Part 1, "Bill Ayers' motive for penning memoir." Read Part 2, "Deconstructing the text."

On several occasions, I have gotten calls from a publisher to rescue a book. Last year, for instance, the publishers of Bill Cosby's book, "Come On People," written with Dr. Alvin Poussaint, needed some major help, and I was brought in to provide it.

Although the project was difficult and expensive, the publishers had a vested interest in seeing that this book came out on time and in good style. It was a projected best-seller, and it proved to be just that.

My job was to fuse the separate voices of Cosby and Poussaint into a "we" without sacrificing their content or their style. This was their book, not mine. These were their thoughts, not mine. They can rightly and proudly claim authorship.

Whoever rescued Barack Obama's "Dreams From My Father" went much further. He invested considerable time to invent a distinctive voice and style for an unknown author. In essence, he created the "Barack Obama" we know and did so for reasons that defy any marketing imperative.

read it all here..

gabosaurus
09-20-2008, 06:33 PM
More extreme right-wing bullshit.

KitchenKitten99
09-20-2008, 08:46 PM

Really? What is so extreme about it? Using specifics, point out the incorrect facts.

Yurt
09-20-2008, 09:33 PM

translation:

holy crap, the holy obama curtain is rend and i am in da nile

stephanie
09-20-2008, 09:38 PM
how many people..who are worth anything.........write a book about themselves........at 44 yrs old...?:coffee:

nobody in their right mind decides to write a book about themselves until their in their 80's or 90's .............

but the Obambamb was soooooooooooo special; he had to write a book about himself while he was in his 40's..........hi was sooo special;./:dance:

Yurt
09-20-2008, 09:42 PM
how many people..who are worth anything.........write a book about themselves........at 44 yrs old...?:coffee:

nobody in their right mind decides to write a book about themselves until their in their 80's or 90's .............

but the Obambamb was soooooooooooo special; he had to write a book about himself while he was in his 40's..........hi was sooo special;./:dance:

interesting point....

he is planned

stephanie
09-20-2008, 09:51 PM
interesting point....

he is planned

the fakery of the Obambam.......is so out there.........the people who have fallen under his fake spell...........does not want to be called............dupes...

it is such a joke of dupes...............my gawd.......i have never seen such dupes.............:dance:

Yurt
09-20-2008, 09:54 PM
he is a well planned out dupe