PDA

View Full Version : Secret gay indoctrination?

03-15-2007, 02:07 PM
'Confidentiality' promise requires students 'not to tell their parents'
(http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54683)

Officials at Deerfield High School in Deerfield, Ill., have ordered their 14-year-old freshman class into a "gay" indoctrination seminar, after having them sign a confidentiality agreement promising not to tell their parents.

"This is unbelievable," said Matt Barber, policy director for cultural issues for Concerned Women for America. "It's not enough that students at Deerfield High are being exposed to improper and offensive material relative to unhealthy and high-risk homosexual behavior, but they've essentially been told by teachers to lie to their parents about it."

In what CWA called a "shocking and brazen act of government abuse of parental rights," the school's officials required the 14-year-olds to attend a "Gay Straight Alliance Network" panel discussion led by "gay" and "lesbian" upperclassmen during a "freshman advisory" class which "secretively featured inappropriate discussions of a sexual nature in promotion of high-risk homosexual behaviors."

"This goes to the heart of the homosexual agenda," Barber said. "The professional propagandists in the 'gay-rights' lobby know the method all too well. If you can maintain control of undeveloped and impressionable youth and spoon-feed them misinformation, lies and half-truths about dangerous, disordered and extremely risky behaviors, then you can control the future and ensure that those behaviors are not only fully accepted, but celebrated."

He said not only is forcing students to be exposed to the pro-homosexual propaganda bad enough, but then school officials further required that students sign the "confidentiality agreement" through which they promised not to tell anyone – including their own parents – about the seminar.

Barber said that also aligns with the goals of the disinformation campaign being run by those in the pro-homosexual camp. "That's what homosexual activists from GSA are attempting to do, and that's what DHS is clearly up to as well."

The situation, according to district Supt. George Fornero, was partly "a mistake."

He told CWA, the nation's largest public policy women's organization, that requiring children to sign the confidentiality agreement wasn't right and the district would be honest with parents in the future about such seminars. But CWA noted that even after the district was caught, parents still were being told they were not welcome to be at the "freshman advisory" and they were not allowed to have access to materials used in compiling the activist curriculum.

Barber noted the damage being done is significant.

"Until DHS and other government schools across the country are made to stop promoting the homosexual agenda, kids will continue to be exposed to – and encouraged to participate in – a lifestyle that places them at high risk for life-threatening disease, depression and spiritual despair," he said.

It's not the first situation where WND has reported on schools teaching homosexuality to children.

In Massachusetts after a school repeatedly advocated for the homosexual lifestyle to students in elementary grades, several parents sued, only to have the federal judge order the "gay" agenda taught to the Christians.

The conclusion from U.S. District Judge Mark L. Wolf found that it is reasonable, indeed there is an obligation, for public schools to teach young children to accept and endorse homosexuality.

Wolf essentially adopted the reasoning in a brief submitted by a number of homosexual-advocacy groups, who said "the rights of religious freedom and parental control over the upbringing of children … would undermine teaching and learning…"

David and Tonia Parker and Joseph and Robin Wirthlin, who have children of school age in Lexington, Mass., brought the lawsuit. They alleged district officials and staff at Estabrook Elementary School violated state law and civil rights by indoctrinating their children about a lifestyle they, as Christians, teach is immoral.

"Wolf's ruling is every parent's nightmare. It goes to extraordinary lengths to legitimize and reinforce the 'right' (and even the duty) of schools to normalize homosexual behavior to even the youngest of children," said a statement from the pro-family group Mass Resistance.

An appeal of that decision is pending.

The judge concluded that even allowing Christians to withdraw their children from classes or portions of classes where their religious beliefs were being violated wasn't a reasonable expectation.

"An exodus from class when issues of homosexuality or same-sex marriage are to be discussed could send the message that gays, lesbians, and the children of same-sex parents are inferior and, therefore, have a damaging effect on those students," he opined.

"Under the Constitution public schools are entitled to teach anything that is reasonably related to the goals of preparing students to become engaged and productive citizens in our democracy," the judge wrote. "Diversity is a hallmark of our nation. It is increasingly evident that our diversity includes differences in sexual orientation."

And, he said, since history "includes instances of … official discrimination against gays and lesbians … it is reasonable for public educators to teach elementary school students … different sexual orientations."

If they disagree, "the Parkers and Wirthlins may send their children to a private school …[or] may also educate their children at home," the judge said.

I'd love to see any other sources to see if there is another side to this story. But if the story is accurate, it's completely outrageous.

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 02:44 PM
As I have always said. faggots are recruited not born. This is another part of the recruitment program.

Missileman
03-15-2007, 03:11 PM
As I have always said. faggots are recruited not born. This is another part of the recruitment program.

Are you basing that on personal experience? If so, did you make it a ka-weer? :laugh2:
Are you still active, on inactive-reserve, or perhaps you just putz around in the local color...err...colon guard? :poke:

Hobbit
03-15-2007, 04:16 PM
The NDA's are null and void anyway. They're all minors, too young for their signature to be binding without co-signing by their parents.

03-15-2007, 04:46 PM
The NDA's are null and void anyway. They're all minors, too young for their signature to be binding without co-signing by their parents.

But why would anyone do something like that to begin with?

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 04:53 PM
Are you basing that on personal experience? If so, did you make it a ka-weer? :laugh2:
Are you still active, on inactive-reserve, or perhaps you just putz around in the local color...err...colon guard? :poke:

I don't care about faggots. As long as they stay away from me. And being a faggot is a choice, not a birthright. And this is a case of a school pushing an agenda. It's called coersion. They are not teaching tolerance, they are preaching that an unnatural lifestyle should be practiced. And like most faggots they are being devious about it.

GW in Ohio
03-16-2007, 08:57 AM

Gaffer: While I agree that what's going on in Deerfield is wrong, your reaction is like a bad caricature of a right winger....a combination of George Patton and Fred Phelps.

As far as homosexual inclinations are concerned, they can either be innate, or learned. And, since they can be learned, I don't like the idea of schools leading impressionable kids to the conclusion that they're gay.

Kids have enough shit to deal with as it is.......

Birdzeye
03-16-2007, 01:43 PM
The allegations from clearly right wing sources of questionable credibility (Worldnetdaily) don't match what is being said elsewhere:

Some parents have accused Deerfield High School of promoting a homosexual agenda by allowing gay students to speak before freshman classes about their personal experiences, cite research and invite questions.

Taking place in classrooms this week, the panel sessions are scheduled during a class called freshman advisory, which seeks to help students adjust to high school. The class is mandatory, but parents can choose to remove their child on days the lessons concern them, school officials said.

But Deerfield resident and parent Lora Sue Hauser, who heads a group called North Shore Student Advocacy, wants to see the panel discontinued, saying it delves into complex issues of sexuality that are better addressed by parents and trained counselors. She said the panel is one of several ways that Deerfield High and other schools treat homosexuality as morally acceptable without presenting the viewpoints of those who disagree.

It seems that parents already know, and are taking advantage of their parental rights to remove their kids from the lessons that concern them.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chicago/chi-0703080239mar08,1,5277307.story?coll=chi-newslocalchicago-hed

krisy
03-16-2007, 02:31 PM
I don't know which of these stories is accurate,but I still disagree with what the school is trying to do. In my opinion,schools do not need to teach anything but the biology aspect of sex,like,reproductive organs. In grade school,we learned about body parts and things like that. I think in my sophmore year,they showed us "The Miracle of Life" video,with our parents permission.

Teaching kids about sexual lifestyles is NONE of the school's or governments business. They have no business showing kids how to put condoms on,or telling them oral sex is safer than the alternative. This is waaaaay overstepping the bound into what I want MY child to know and when.

Birdzeye
03-16-2007, 02:49 PM

How odd. I've been on this planet for 58 years, and not once has anybody tried to "recruit" me into the world of "faggots." I've had a few guys try to get me to break my marriage vows, however. I told them to get lost.

glockmail
03-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Are you still active, on inactive-reserve, or perhaps you just putz around in the local color...err...colon guard? :poke: Missile! You've got a sense of humor! :coffee:

glockmail
03-16-2007, 04:27 PM
How odd. I've been on this planet for 58 years, and not once has anybody tried to "recruit" me into the world of "faggots." I've had a few guys try to get me to break my marriage vows, however. I told them to get lost. You're lucky not to have grown up in the current generation.
Back then it was in the closet, and it stayed there.

Gaffer
03-16-2007, 08:59 PM
When the school makes it a mandatory class its no longer just a matter of giving the parents a choice if their kid attends it. It's outright recruitment. As Krisy said, there's no reason for young kids to learn about life styles. What's next? Fetishes and swinging?

Hugh Lincoln
03-16-2007, 10:11 PM
One word: Homeschooling.

stephanie
03-16-2007, 10:27 PM
One word: Homeschooling.

Right..

Until they try to outlaw that, like they have in Germany..
Because if they don't...They don't have all them kids to brainwash or have control over..

People better start waking up..

Thank goodness my son only has five more yrs. of shcool...

Gunny
03-17-2007, 11:42 AM
I don't care about faggots. As long as they stay away from me. And being a faggot is a choice, not a birthright. And this is a case of a school pushing an agenda. It's called coersion. They are not teaching tolerance, they are preaching that an unnatural lifestyle should be practiced. And like most faggots they are being devious about it.

:clap:

Shit, end of discussion. Just about covers it all.

krisy
03-17-2007, 12:35 PM
But why would anyone do something like that to begin with?

Because they want to push THEIR agenda on these kids and they knew darn well their parents wouldn't approve. So they were sneaky about it. Another thing that scares me about these people is the fact that they were stupid enought to think none of these kids would say anything.

Birdzeye
03-17-2007, 12:40 PM
And being a faggot is a choice, not a birthright.

One'e sexual orientation is not a matter of choice. Giving in to one's bigotry, however, is a matter of choice.

Gunny
03-17-2007, 12:44 PM
One'e sexual orientation is not a matter of choice. Giving in to one's bigotry, however, is a matter of choice.

One's decision to beahve in a certain manner most certainly IS a matter of choice.

Slinging about the term "bigot" simply to counter a correct definition of something is the sign of a really weak argument.

krisy
03-17-2007, 01:01 PM

I work with a lady who told me it was a choice for her. She didn't get her jollies off before marriage,so after her divorce,she thought she'd give women a try

What gaffer belives isn't bigotry to him. It's his belief.

That's where the Liberals are stearing us all wrong in this country,if you don't beleive what is supposed to be politically correct...you must be a bigot,racist,woman hater,fat person hater,gay hater,animal hater and so on

LiberalNation
03-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Hater is a person hatin on someone who is different than them. Yes calling people deregatory names can get you classified as such.

Birdzeye
03-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Hater is a person hatin on someone who is different than them. Yes calling people deregatory names can get you classified as such.

big·ot
Pronunciation: 'bi-g&t
Function: noun
Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Birdzeye
03-17-2007, 01:17 PM
I work with a lady who told me it was a choice for her. She didn't get her jollies off before marriage,so after her divorce,she thought she'd give women a try

And one anecdote makes it true for all. :lame2:

krisy
03-17-2007, 01:24 PM

big·ot
Pronunciation: 'bi-g&t
Function: noun
Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

After looking over gaffer's posts,I don't see hatred or intolerance. I see an opinion that differs form yours,therefore the name calling begins.

He thinks it's unatural. So,a lot of people do considering there are two sexes. A man and a woman are meant to be together,for procreation. It's not anyone's rules but Gods.

I think the reason why you and LN are sso stirred up is maybe becuase of the use of the word "faggot"?

AM I wrong?

WE could say that pro choicers are bigots because they are for aborting babies,and that's not very nice...is it?

Roomy
03-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Here we go again..................:dance:

Birdzeye
03-17-2007, 01:31 PM
After looking over gaffer's posts,I don't see hatred or intolerance. I see an opinion that differs form yours,therefore the name calling begins.

He thinks it's unatural. So,a lot of people do considering there are two sexes. A man and a woman are meant to be together,for procreation. It's not anyone's rules but Gods.

I think the reason why you and LN are sso stirred up is maybe becuase of the use of the word "faggot"?

AM I wrong?

WE could say that pro choicers are bigots because they are for aborting babies,and that's not very nice...is it?

Slurs, such as "nigger" or "faggot," are typically used to express contempt, hostility, or hatred for some group that is not rational. What I see in Gaffer's posts is quite a bit of hostility towards gays, along with some notions that simply aren't proven facts.

I find it curious that you play the "liberal-PC" card but are doing so in order to stifle opinions that differ from yours.

krisy
03-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Slurs, such as "nigger" or "faggot," are typically used to express contempt, hostility, or hatred for some group that is not rational. What I see in Gaffer's posts is quite a bit of hostility towards gays, along with some notions that simply aren't proven facts.

I find it curious that you play the "liberal-PC" card but are doing so in order to stifle opinions that differ from yours.

No,just explain to you that not everyone thinks like you and that doesn't make them horrible....it's that simple. It is PC at it's worst,and I will continue to claim that it is. He doesn't agree with homosexuality and thinks it's unatural. SO WHAT? In YOUR eyes it's horrible,in the eyes of someone else...he is right on.

gaffer is my father in law. Rarely do I hear him talk about homosexuality...almost never,unless someone brings it up. I have never heard him say "let's go out and run em out of the neighborhood" or something like that. He said as long as they stay away from him...fine.

He is more of a foreign affairs type of guy.

I myself don't think homosexuality is natural either,but I have no feelings of hatred or really could care less who is sleeping with who. I don't need anyone's sexuality flaunted in my face,but I certainly don't hate someone on a personal level because of it.

Gaffer
03-17-2007, 08:55 PM
I use the word faggot because I refuse to call them gay which is what they and the pc's want used. It's also a way of saying I don't support you, I am not your friend, and your lifestyle is un-natural. I don't care what they do at home, but don't flaunt it in front of me. It's disgusting. I don't usually post in the threads about faggots as I have no interest in them but this one, having to do with a school forcing faggotism on kids caught my attention.

I also make a point not to capitalize names of people and places and things I dispise. I'm bigoted about those too.

LiberalNation
03-17-2007, 09:03 PM
So you're a bigot. Guess all have the right to be bigots in America too so no prob but that doesn't mean I wont call ya on it.

manu1959
03-17-2007, 09:07 PM
So you're a bigot. Guess all have the right to be bigots in America too so no prob but that doesn't mean I wont call ya on it.

so teach gay tollerance in a public school is ok by you....what about religion?

LiberalNation
03-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Gay tolerance fine, tolerance for all people’s religion even gasps Christianity also fine. Religious classes should be optional not banned out right.

Missileman
03-17-2007, 09:14 PM
so teach gay tollerance in a public school is ok by you....what about religion?

Any books like "Hakim has a Muslim mommy and daddy" or "Heather's mommy is Catholic, but daddy's a Baptist" would be crossing the line don't ya think? :poke:

manu1959
03-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Gay tolerance fine, tolerance for all people’s religion even gasps Christianity also fine. Religious classes should be optional not banned out right.

should gay tollerance classe be optional or required?

LiberalNation
03-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Welll I don't see how you would have a gay class, but sure.

Tolerance classes for everyone however I have no prob being a part of the core curriculum.

manu1959
03-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Welll I don't see how you would have a gay class, but sure.

Tolerance classes for everyone however I have no prob being a part of the core curriculum.

this thread is about a gay class.....interesting mandatory class to teach that the gay life style is normal but the class that teaches it isn't would be optional....

LiberalNation
03-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Should be optional, I agree with you and if true the privacy notes were over the line.

krisy
03-18-2007, 06:17 AM
Should be optional, I agree with you and if true the privacy notes were over the line.

Good for you LN. :clap:

As a parent,i personally would be outraged if my child had been involoved in this. Not only for the curriculum,but especially for making them sign something to not tell me. I try to keep a pretty open line of communication going with my son,he is only 12 now,but I want to keep him close. Having the school tell him to keep a secret from me would just burn me up!!! It takes away so much from a parent child relationship.

shattered
03-18-2007, 08:49 AM
WTF happened to Math, Science, History, English, PhyEd, Health, Lunch, Study Hall, and EC activities like HomeEc, Wood Shop, Cheerleading, etc,and then going home for the day? Anything else you learned was taught by your family members, and watching TV. :D

I think 2nd or 3rd grade is when I started taking Health, and I didn't know what the hell "gay" was. Even when I got to high school, they didn't teach "tolerance" for that shit - didn't even mention it.

shattered
03-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Incidently, anything a minor signs is irrelevant - they're not old enough to enter in to any type of legal, or binding contract. So, what're they going to do if the kid tells? Suspend them? Given the activities of the school, that's probably not such a bad idea.

krisy
03-18-2007, 02:32 PM
WTF happened to Math, Science, History, English, PhyEd, Health, Lunch, Study Hall, and EC activities like HomeEc, Wood Shop, Cheerleading, etc,and then going home for the day? Anything else you learned was taught by your family members, and watching TV. :D

I think 2nd or 3rd grade is when I started taking Health, and I didn't know what the hell "gay" was. Even when I got to high school, they didn't teach "tolerance" for that shit - didn't even mention it.

I think that's the way it was for most of us,and that's the way it should be

Abbey Marie
03-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Right..

Until they try to outlaw that, like they have in Germany..
Because if they don't...They don't have all them kids to brainwash or have control over..

People better start waking up..

Thank goodness my son only has five more yrs. of shcool...

Seriously. Just a little over 2 more school years for my daughter. And as you might imagine, she is well-aware that the school pushes certain "agendas".

Gunny
03-18-2007, 05:52 PM

Hater is a dismissive term used by closed-minded nimrods who have no other argument but can't stand the fact someone disagrees with them.

LiberalNation
03-18-2007, 05:54 PM
No it is a label given to people who hold certain views. Just like liberal or conservative are labels but then your definition might be true but then you would fall under yoor own definition.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 05:54 PM

Don't know where you decided to pull the racist crap in from (left field?), but calling a fag a fag is pretty much calling him what he is. Doesn't require any hate to make statements of fact.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 05:55 PM
I use the word faggot because I refuse to call them gay which is what they and the pc's want used. It's also a way of saying I don't support you, I am not your friend, and your lifestyle is un-natural. I don't care what they do at home, but don't flaunt it in front of me. It's disgusting. I don't usually post in the threads about faggots as I have no interest in them but this one, having to do with a school forcing faggotism on kids caught my attention.

I also make a point not to capitalize names of people and places and things I dispise. I'm bigoted about those too.

You're on a roll dude ...:laugh2:

Gunny
03-18-2007, 05:56 PM

Are you saying you are not a bigot?

LiberalNation
03-18-2007, 05:58 PM
I am not bigoted towards gays.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 05:58 PM
No it is a label given to people who hold certain views. Just like liberal or conservative are labels but then your definition might be true but then you would fall under yoor own definition.

It is a presumptive, often incorrect, and dismissive term.

LiberalNation
03-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Like many labels, so what.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 06:01 PM
I am not bigoted towards gays.

That isn't the question. You're so ready to slam someone with a label and I think we alredy know there isn't a person alive who isn't bigotted against someone or something and can be labelled the same.

Sorry if i just stuck a pin in your little balloon of superiority. Well, actually not. I'm rather quite pleased that I did.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Like many labels, so what.

Labels don't win arguments. They usually are proof the user doesn't have one.

LiberalNation
03-18-2007, 06:03 PM
lol superiority ain't my thing. No I can't think of a group I'm bigoted towards right off the top of my head but point it out to me when ya find one.

LiberalNation
03-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Labels don't win arguments. They usually are proof the user doesn't have one.
Yeah like the liberal-bashers here. Pot met kettle and all that. Like I said, so what it's a part of the game.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 06:07 PM
lol superiority ain't my thing. No I can't think of a group I'm bigoted towards right off the top of my head but point it out to me when ya find one.

Really? How do you feel about pedophiles?

LiberalNation
03-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Wait there's one, I am bigoted towards pedophiles because pedophiles harm others also murders and whatever else. Not just because I wouldn't find their "thing" to my liking. There is a difference even if the same label can apply.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah like the liberal-bashers here. Pot met kettle and all that. Like I said, so what it's a part of the game.

Part of YOUR game.

If your comment about liberal bashers is directed at me, please be specific. I assure you I am not. I treat idiots like idiots on an equal opportunity and nonpartisan basis.

Gunny
03-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Wait there's one, I am bigoted towards pedophiles.

There may be hope for you yet.