PDA

View Full Version : When Karl Rove Says Your Sleazy Its Time To Take A Step Back And Ponder

OCA
09-20-2008, 03:48 PM
http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/mccains_lying_has_gone_too_far.php

Wow! Thats Gotta fucking hurt!

stephanie
09-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Oh for crying out loud...Now Karl Rove is the be all to end all...

:uhoh:

REDWHITEBLUE2
09-20-2008, 04:05 PM
http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/mccains_lying_has_gone_too_far.php

Wow! Thats Gotta fucking hurt! I always wondered what OCA stood for now I know OBAMA'S CRACKER ASS :dance:

OCA
09-20-2008, 04:07 PM
I always wondered what OCA stood for now I know [b] OBAMA'S CRACKER ASS :dance:

And they say Repub's aren't racist lol.

Another person unwilling to look at the facts.

Don't worry, I can take the ad hominem's better than anybody else, I got the biggest shoulders and balls here, no problem.

OCA
09-20-2008, 04:16 PM
I always wondered what OCA stood for now I know OBAMA'S CRACKER ASS :dance:

Oh and by the way slick, I ain't voting for Osama, i'm voting for the only conservative that will be on the ballot............Chuck Baldwin.

I gotta look myself in the mirror come Wed. Nov.5

Yurt
09-20-2008, 08:38 PM
In fairness, Rove also says Obama has gone too far on occasion, but of course he's going to say that. Plus, Rove doesn't single Obama out for mendacity, merely for the quality of his attacks. The liar in this race is McCain -- according to the Great One himself!

The Obama campaign, not surprisingly, jumped on Rove's remark, emailing out this from spokesperson Tommy Vietor:

"In case anyone was still wondering whether John McCain is running the sleaziest, most dishonest campaign in history, today Karl Rove -- the man who held the previous record -- said McCain's ads have gone too far."

:lol:

obama is moron, rove calls him a liar too, but it is only because rove is....what....conservative.....so of course he is telling the truth about mccain but of course lying about obama.

that is like me calling two people assholes and then of them pointing to the other and exclaiming....see, see, you're an asshole, he says so