PDA

View Full Version : Spring time for Hitler in Germany

03-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Alright so this thread really has nothing to do with Hitler or Germany. The song was just in my head when I typed up the title.

I really like spring time. I love the warm weather. I love being able to do things outdoors. I like the feeling of rebirth.

I do have some mixed feelings about one thing. Girls in skimpy outfits. Don't get me wrong. I love women. I love seeing them. but it can be so dang distracting someday.

For example, Im sitting here in the library and the girl about ten feet away from me is in a very low cut tank top so everytime she walks by I get a clear vision of the entire package...

But it's incredibly distracting because without wanting to i find myself staring. Understandable cause its a nice sight. But I have work to do. And I don't particular like disrespecting women by acting in such a manner.

I have to wonder if women really understand what kind of effect they have on us men most of the time.

Okay, im done my rant. And no, i don't have pictures of her guys... sorrry.

CSM
03-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Alright so this thread really has nothing to do with Hitler or Germany. The song was just in my head when I typed up the title.

I really like spring time. I love the warm weather. I love being able to do things outdoors. I like the feeling of rebirth.

I do have some mixed feelings about one thing. Girls in skimpy outfits. Don't get me wrong. I love women. I love seeing them. but it can be so dang distracting someday.

For example, Im sitting here in the library and the girl about ten feet away from me is in a very low cut tank top so everytime she walks by I get a clear vision of the entire package...

But it's incredibly distracting because without wanting to i find myself staring. Understandable cause its a nice sight. But I have work to do. And I don't particular like disrespecting women by acting in such a manner.

I have to wonder if women really understand what kind of effect they have on us men most of the time.

Okay, im done my rant. And no, i don't have pictures of her guys... sorrry.

"Cabaret" (sp?) .... great show.

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
There is simply no place on God's earth more fun to be in Spring than a college campus.

jackass
03-15-2007, 03:17 PM
There is simply no place on God's earth more fun to be in Spring than a college campus.

Yes there is...either The Shore or NYC!! WooHoo!! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Yes there is...either The Shore or NYC!! WooHoo!! :coffee:

I've spent years at all three (college, beach, NYC), and I love all three, and I still have never had spring fever as I have had a college. :D

03-15-2007, 04:47 PM

not even the beach?

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 06:34 PM
not even the beach?

Nope, sorry. Of course, I'm not really interested in bikini-watching. ;)

03-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Nope, sorry. Of course, I'm not really interested in bikini-watching. ;)

rather have the bikinis on the ground? jk

yeah college campuses are nice in that regards. but like i said its annoying sometimes.