PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Talk

jimnyc
03-15-2007, 02:56 PM
In an effort to lighten the mood around here, let's share some details we despise about our bathrooms, or more specifically, what we despise about sharing our bathrooms. If you care to share, you can share what you like too. :)

My towel doesn't need to be hung up, I left it on the floor next to the shower so it'll be there when I use the shower tomorrow.

Please stop putting everything away that's on the sink. Deodorant, toothpaste, body spray, shaving cream & razor, hair gel - I use these daily, which is why I leave them on the sink.

Leave the soap in the shower, or put 2 bars in the room. Nothing like getting in the shower and getting wet, then realizing the soap is at the sink and I have to walk dripping wet to retrieve it.

Put the seat back up when you're done or I will start peeing on the seat as revenge.

Don't stay in the shower for 2 hours, it'll take another 2 just for the steam to leave the room before I can use the mirror.

Don't put 90 types of hair crap in the shower. When I go to shampoo my head I don't need to spend 10 minutes going through bottles finding something that actually says shampoo on it.

Don't like the pubes left on the soap? LOL then get another bar for yourself!

Nienna
03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Note to my son: Please stop confusing "wall" with "toilet paper."

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Both sinks really should belong to me.

Hobbit
03-15-2007, 04:21 PM
This isn't a personal bathroom thing, but terrible, nonetheless.

There are 7 urinals in here. I'm on the far end for a reason. Take one other than the one next to me or I'll pee on your leg.

As for the one at my house:

My bladder is exploding and I REALLY need to shower before heading out. I also have nothing better to do. If you hate me waiting outside the door for you to be done that bad, then you should stop taking an hour.

Said1
03-15-2007, 06:50 PM
My ex used to leave his newspaper unfolded, with articles taken out for me to read. Newspaper and friggin flyers EVERYWHERE.

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Both sinks really should belong to me.

Tis how it is here, but they don't belong to me!! :pee:

trobinett
03-15-2007, 07:54 PM
I have my OWN bathroom, problem solved.:finger3:

LiberalNation
03-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Stop soaking the rugs on the floor when you get out of the shower. Some of us don't enjoy haveing to suffer thru wet socks just to go into the bathroom.

jimnyc
03-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Note to my son: Please stop confusing "wall" with "toilet paper."

oh man, been there and done that! LOL

jimnyc
03-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Stop soaking the rugs on the floor when you get out of the shower. Some of us don't enjoy haveing to suffer thru wet socks just to go into the bathroom.

Rugs that are close to the shower are there for a reason, and we assume for standing on while drying ourselves off! :)

manu1959
03-15-2007, 10:02 PM
In an effort to lighten the mood around here, let's share some details we despise about our bathrooms, or more specifically, what we despise about sharing our bathrooms. If you care to share, you can share what you like too. :)

My towel doesn't need to be hung up, I left it on the floor next to the shower so it'll be there when I use the shower tomorrow.

Please stop putting everything away that's on the sink. Deodorant, toothpaste, body spray, shaving cream & razor, hair gel - I use these daily, which is why I leave them on the sink.

Leave the soap in the shower, or put 2 bars in the room. Nothing like getting in the shower and getting wet, then realizing the soap is at the sink and I have to walk dripping wet to retrieve it.

Put the seat back up when you're done or I will start peeing on the seat as revenge.

Don't stay in the shower for 2 hours, it'll take another 2 just for the steam to leave the room before I can use the mirror.

Don't put 90 types of hair crap in the shower. When I go to shampoo my head I don't need to spend 10 minutes going through bottles finding something that actually says shampoo on it.

Don't like the pubes left on the soap? LOL then get another bar for yourself!

i could never live with you.............:poke:

manu1959
03-15-2007, 10:04 PM

you wear sock to bed and won't take them off when you get busy.....did we date once?

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 11:00 PM
...body spray...

:confused:

jimnyc
03-16-2007, 04:51 AM
:confused:

Never heard of 'Axe'? Makes us men smell nice! Plus, I saw a commercial where a guy was on a beach and about 1000 hot chicks attacked him cause he was wearing some. I'm just waiting for the women to come running... :)

jimnyc
03-16-2007, 04:52 AM
i could never live with you.............:poke:

Yeah, I know, I'm a bastard! :laugh2:

Nienna
03-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Never heard of 'Axe'? Makes us men smell nice! Plus, I saw a commercial where a guy was on a beach and about 1000 hot chicks attacked him cause he was wearing some. I'm just waiting for the women to come running... :)

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-16-2007, 10:38 AM

I guess I haven't. :D Good luck with it!

The ClayTaurus
03-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Leave the soap in the shower, or put 2 bars in the room. Nothing like getting in the shower and getting wet, then realizing the soap is at the sink and I have to walk dripping wet to retrieve it.COMPLETELY agree. Shower soap should be immovable by law.

Abbey Marie
03-16-2007, 10:44 AM
COMPLETELY agree. Shower soap should be immovable by law.

Who would want to use the same soap at the sink? You don't know where that shower soap has been. Then again, maybe you do... :coffee:
Unless there is a true house-wide soap emergency, of course.

I avoid the entire problem by using shower gel in the shower, anyway. And it smells yummy.

Nienna
03-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Who would want to use the same soap at the sink? You don't know where that shower soap has been. Then again, maybe you do... :coffee:
Unless there is a true house-wide soap emergency, of course.

I avoid the entire problem by using shower gel in the shower, anyway. And it smells yummy.

I like the foamy moisturizing body wash. It smells good, too! Plus, it moisturizes!

:)

jackass
03-16-2007, 01:58 PM
I just dont shower! :)

jimnyc
03-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Started about bathroom issues and now I'm only thinking of women lathering up with shower gel and body wash! :wank2:

jimnyc
03-16-2007, 02:01 PM
I just dont shower! :)

I can vouch for him, he's a stinky bastard!