PDA

View Full Version : Corollary: The bathrooom etiquette quiz

Abbey Marie
03-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Last year I posted a quiz on urinal etiquette. This one is for both men's and women's bathrooms.

http://www.expertrating.com/quizzes/Bathroom-Etiquette-Quiz.asp

Bathroom Etiquette Quiz Score Report
Total number of Questions in Bathroom Etiquette Quiz : 15
Total number of Correct answers : 8
Result : Pass

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Total number of Correct answers : 9

I'm not house trained yet.:lol:

Nienna
03-15-2007, 04:58 PM
12/15

:)

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 05:04 PM
12/15

:)

Potty snob!

jackass
03-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Total number of Correct answers : 12

There is one I dont get...
Let's say there are three stalls in a women's restroom and all are empty. Which one should you use?

Correct Answer: The middle

Why????

Nienna
03-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Total number of Correct answers : 12

There is one I dont get...
Let's say there are three stalls in a women's restroom and all are empty. Which one should you use?

Correct Answer: The middle

Why????

It just feels safer, buffered on either side by a stall... although probably not the most polite thing to do, since it forces anyone who comes in after you to take a stall right next to you.

5stringJeff
03-15-2007, 05:55 PM
8/15. I'm sure I got the male questions right and the female questions wrong. :)

Hobbit
03-15-2007, 09:41 PM
It just feels safer, buffered on either side by a stall... although probably not the most polite thing to do, since it forces anyone who comes in after you to take a stall right next to you.

In the urinal game, taking the middle urinal is only appropriate if it is the only urinal that avoids pairing, i.e. a 5 urinal restroom where urinals 1 & 5 are occupied. If somebody takes the middle urinal in a 3 urinal scheme, it is considered perfectly appropriate to pee on him.

shattered
03-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Total number of Correct answers : 13

Trigg
03-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Total number of Correct answers : 9

I don't thing this is fair to women since we don't know about etiquette in mens bathrooms. I don't even think my sons have bathroom etiquette.

Trigg
03-16-2007, 06:11 PM

I watched a program that said the first stall is avoided the most and is usually the cleanest?

jackass
03-16-2007, 06:15 PM
I watched a program that said the first stall is avoided the most and is usually the cleanest?

I heard the same thing...at least in a mens room.

shattered
03-16-2007, 10:45 PM

Tis true.. Most people want to be as far away from the door as possible.