PDA

View Full Version : Andy Martin calls Nicholas Kristof of the New York Times a bigot for using bigotry to

stephanie
09-22-2008, 09:28 AM
WOW!

Andy Martin
2008-09-22 10:07:24 - Martin says that under widely accepted tenets of Islam, Obama was born into the Muslim faith. When Obama formally became a Christian through Holy Baptism, as Obama claims, is not clear.

(NEW YORK)(September 22, 2008) Four years ago I wrote the first worldwide column exposing Barack Obama as a liar and exposing his family's Muslim heritage. My initial column is still one of the most Googled references on the Internet. My columns eventually culminated in a bestselling book: Obama: the Man Behind the Mask (OrangeStatePress.com). Although I was the first to use the "mask" analogy in my original Psychological Profile of Barack Obama, that trope has been widely adopted. Competing authors have also copied the "mask" phraseology.

Yesterday, New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof called me "sleazy" and "disgusting." I have news for Mr. Kristof: it is his writing that his sleazy and disgusting. His agitprop on behalf of Obama is a disgrace to journalism. At the risk of popularizing someone with whom I have had my differences, Sean Hannity of Fox News has said 2008 is the year when "journalism died in America." Here's another example, Sean.

Truth, facts and integrity have certainly died at the New York Times.

read the rest..
http://www.pr-inside.com/andy-martin-calls-nicholas-kristof-of-r818383.htm