PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Mastermind Confesses in Guantanamo

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 05:17 PM
I don't know folks...I have a hard time buying 'all' this.

Thursday March 15, 2007 12:46 AM

AP Photo NYOL952

By LOLITA C. BALDOR

Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks, confessed to that attack and a string of others during a military hearing at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, according to a transcript released Wednesday by the Pentagon.

``I was responsible for the 9/11 operation from A to Z,'' Mohammed said in a statement that was read during the session, which was held last Saturday.

Mohammed claimed responsibility for planning, financing, and training others for bombings ranging from the 1993 attack at the World Trade Center to the attempt by would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid to blow up a trans-Atlantic flight with explosives hidden in his shoes.

In all, Mohammed said he was responsible for planning 28 individual attacks, including many that were never executed. The comments were included in a 26-page transcript released by the Pentagon, which blacked out some of his remarks.
More...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6480887,00.html

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 08:48 PM
What parts don't you buy? Some of the confession might be designed to throw investigators of the trail of others. It seems some sections were blacked out because they are secret investigations still ongoing. I just hope they execute him soon.

Mr. P
03-15-2007, 08:57 PM
What parts don't you buy? Some of the confession might be designed to throw investigators of the trail of others. It seems some sections were blacked out because they are secret investigations still ongoing. I just hope they execute him soon.

I don't know, Gaffer, it's a gut feeling thing.

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 09:10 PM
well most of the information won't be public, but you can count on all the moonbats ranting and raving about his rights and anything else they can do to help the islamists.