PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

-Cp
09-23-2008, 01:59 PM
http://www.massresistance.org/media/video/brainwashing.html

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2viTzZtT_us&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2viTzZtT_us&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J67ZhinTokI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J67ZhinTokI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CatalystOfChaos
09-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Talking about any of these issues before middle school or high school is completely uncalled for.

While I personally think its important to stop the ongoing hatred and disdain for people who do things that don't hurt you, I don't think it should be taught to kindergarten classes. Whether you think its a sin or its a horrible lifestyle to be a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual person, issues of what is done in the bedroom do not to be taught to kindergartners, either way. Telling a kindergartner that someone is a horrible person who might be a pedophile because they might look a little fem is pretty terrible. Teaching kindergartners about issues of homosexuality is also pretty bad.

I recently was disgusted. My family/friends were at a party, and after two of my best friends had to head home (both gay) one of the little kids asked his dad if they were gay. When the child's father responded affirmatively, he then asked when the two men were going to molest someone. There is no reason whatsoever to try and teach children that homosexuals are automatically child molesters.

75% of child molesters are over the age of 40.
There are 3 white adults who molest children to every 1 black child molester.
Almost 70% of all child molesters are males who are or have been married to women and consider themselves heterosexuals.

So if you really want to teach your kids to beware of child molesters, they should be scared of heterosexual 40 year old married white men.

By the time the kid hits end of middle school/early high school, the parents have had plenty of time to teach the child how to form their own opinions, or the principles they'd like to give them. This is when this kind of stuff should be covered, not in kindergarten.

-Cp
09-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Talking about any of these issues before middle school or high school is completely uncalled for.

While I personally think its important to stop the ongoing hatred and disdain for people who do things that don't hurt you, I don't think it should be taught to kindergarten classes. Whether you think its a sin or its a horrible lifestyle to be a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual person, issues of what is done in the bedroom do not to be taught to kindergartners, either way. Telling a kindergartner that someone is a horrible person who might be a pedophile because they might look a little fem is pretty terrible. Teaching kindergartners about issues of homosexuality is also pretty bad.

I recently was disgusted. My family/friends were at a party, and after two of my best friends had to head home (both gay) one of the little kids asked his dad if they were gay. When the child's father responded affirmatively, he then asked when the two men were going to molest someone. There is no reason whatsoever to try and teach children that homosexuals are automatically child molesters.

75% of child molesters are over the age of 40.
There are 3 white adults who molest children to every 1 black child molester.
Almost 70% of all child molesters are males who are or have been married to women and consider themselves heterosexuals.

So if you really want to teach your kids to beware of child molesters, they should be scared of heterosexual 40 year old married white men.

By the time the kid hits end of middle school/early high school, the parents have had plenty of time to teach the child how to form their own opinions, or the principles they'd like to give them. This is when this kind of stuff should be covered, not in kindergarten.

It's actually HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE for ANY SCHOOL at ANY AGE to teach about this or sex in general - they are there to tech academia and NOT bedroom practices.

It is therefore NOT the school's responsibility to teach on homo's, fags, queers, carpet munchers, molesters or any other form of freaky-deaky crap that occurs.

Noir
09-23-2008, 06:12 PM
ok cp, if they are only there to teach acadmeia then I assume you are against religion being taught in schools, after all, my religion studies were on christain morality, and it's not the schools place to teach hat, right?

CatalystOfChaos
09-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Where was it outlined that schools can only teach you the ABC's or mathetmatics?

Schools are supposed to prepare you for your career and future life. This is why they teach PE, Home economics, typing classes, etc.

Sexual education SHOULD be taught. The option to not attend should also be given, and a note sent home warning the parents where the parents can opt their children out of the classes. Even if you're a proponent of just teaching abstinence, sexual education should STILL be taught. Safe sex practices are wise to know, even to those who only every marry/have sex with one person in their life.

If you seriously think that schools don't and shouldn't in any way teach anything but academia, I'm sorry, but that's not the way it is. Even if you want it to be.

Try attending a secular college today. Almost every professor should be teaching politics.

darin
09-23-2008, 06:17 PM
It's not that they are teaching 'about' homosexuality - but they are teaching kids homosexuality is good, normal, and should be embraced.

Frankly, Homosexuality should be taught in the context of other mental abnormalities.

CatalystOfChaos
09-23-2008, 06:24 PM
It's not that they are teaching 'about' homosexuality - but they are teaching kids homosexuality is good, normal, and should be embraced.

Frankly, Homosexuality should be taught in the context of other mental abnormalities.

I disagree with you, but that doesn't matter.

Children should not be taught about anything sexual so early. On the other hand, they should not be taught to despise or hate anyone either which is what happens just as often. If you want to teach your kids that homosexuality is a sin, they should also understand the truth about it, not what people want to hype it up to be to make everyone scared of what they don't understand.

It's the same with people teaching women to be scared of being raped in dark alleys while alone. It's a myth that trains women to be scared when that's not reality or factual. Teach people whatever you want, but be factual. If you want to teach your children its a sin, fine. But people that tell their kids that fags are child molesters and leeches on society and just want to get in every guy's pants and that they're all trying to preach the mythical "gay agenda" are just wrong.

April15
09-23-2008, 06:33 PM

Homosexuality should be taught in the context of other mental abnormalities such as believing that a bush can talk, a man can walk on water and that Truth, Justice and the American way are only Supermans promise.

darin
09-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Homosexuality should be taught in the context of other mental abnormalities such as believing that a bush can talk, a man can walk on water and that Truth, Justice and the American way are only Supermans promise.

or believing life just happened on accident? ....that one species can suddenly become another?...that you can provide rational, intelligent, informed conversation?

April15
09-23-2008, 08:45 PM
or believing life just happened on accident? ....that one species can suddenly become another?...that you can provide rational, intelligent, informed conversation?Only to rational people.