PDA

View Full Version : Palin, In A Bubble, Meets Her First World Leaders

Psychoblues
09-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Palin fails on her first leg of her 43 day course on "I can be the Vice President of the United States" tour!!!!!!!!!!

Source: AP

NEW YORK - Sarah Palin met her first world leaders Tuesday.

It was a tightly controlled crash course on foreign policy for the Republican vice presidential candidate, the mayor-turned-governor who has been outside North America just once.

Palin sat down with Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Colombian President Alvaro Uribe. The conversation was private, the pictures public, meant to pad her resume for voters concerned about her lack of experience in world affairs.

The self-described "hockey mom" also asked former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger for insights on Georgia, and she'll see more leaders Wednesday on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly meetings.

It was shuttle diplomacy, New York-style. At several points, Palin's motorcade got stuck in traffic and New Yorkers, unimpressed with the flashing lights, sirens and police officers in her group, simply walked between the vehicles to get across the street. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, three hours behind Palin in seeing Karzai, found herself overshadowed for a day as she made her own rounds................

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_el_pr/palin_leaders_9

In a related article, it makes it more clear as to why she is so afraid of reporters and cameras when it simply doesn't suit her!!!!!!!!! This is unprecedented!!!!!!!!

Check Here: http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/09/23/palin-now-afraid-to-be-in-the-same-room-as-a-reporter.aspx

She gets more ridiculous as a potential dog catcher each time she makes these ridiculous decisions!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
09-23-2008, 07:37 PM
I wouldn't piss on newsweek if they were on fire..

and you want to talk about BUBBLES...

you all have two bubble heads running as your candidates...you ought to be worried about them..:laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Do you realize how you stink when you shit your pants, stevie?

stephanie
09-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Do you realize how you stink when you shit your pants, stevie?

you are a bubble head also...:dance:

Psychoblues
09-23-2008, 09:33 PM
And that doesn't stop your stinking, stevie!!!!!!!!!!

you are a bubble head also...:dance:

Have you ever considered getting an education?

stephanie
09-23-2008, 09:40 PM
And that doesn't stop your stinking, stevie!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever considered getting an education?

have you ever considered not being such a dickhead??:dance:

Psychoblues
09-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Certainly, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you ever considered not being such a dickhead??:dance:

And when appropriate, I do just that!!!!!!!!! Or do you have additional complaints?

stephanie
09-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Certainly, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when appropriate, I do just that!!!!!!!!! Or do you have additional complaints?

Naaa..I'm used to you being a dickhead..carry on:cheers2:

Psychoblues
09-23-2008, 11:54 PM
So the implication is that I was correct in being a "dickhead" in this conversation with you, stevie? When appropriate I will continue the stature!!!!!!!! Otherwise, I think I'll just be Psychoblues!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
09-24-2008, 06:17 AM
So let me get this straight

You, and other libs, attack Gov Palin because she's never met with foreign leaders, and that she lacks foreign policy experience.

Obama is shown to lack foreign policy experience as well. Why isn't he at the UN?

Busy reading his teleprompter?

Trigg
09-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Palin fails on her first leg of her 43 day course on "I can be the Vice President of the United States" tour!!!!!!!!!!

:

Did you watch MSNBC's Gregory when they were discussing reporters not being allowed in??????

My guess is no. If you had you would have heard him say that BOTH dems and republicans have done this in the past and it is always a struggle between the parties and the press.

Psychoblues
09-25-2008, 04:51 PM
You have to take things in context, trigger. The refusal of a potential VP to answer questions of the media is unprecedented.

Did you watch MSNBC's Gregory when they were discussing reporters not being allowed in??????

My guess is no. If you had you would have heard him say that BOTH dems and republicans have done this in the past and it is always a struggle between the parties and the press.

On the other hand, did you notice how she handled that 1 or 2 questions that she did allow herself to answer? She embarrassed herself, her party, her state and the United States Of America. What a genuine spectacle she really is?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Trigg
09-25-2008, 04:57 PM
You have to take things in context, trigger. The refusal of a potential VP to answer questions of the media is unprecedented.

On the other hand, did you notice how she handled that 1 or 2 questions that she did allow herself to answer? She embarrassed herself, her party, her state and the United States Of America. What a genuine spectacle she really is?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL, that 1 or 2 questions consisted of "how are things going today", that's a real harding hitting question.:laugh2:

Also, no it isn't unprecedented and if you'd watched MSNBC that night you would have seen Gregory defend Palin. Saying that the press has these arguments frequently with both parties.

I'll try to find the video.

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 03:04 PM
MSNBC offers transcripts, trigger, and I would prefer that venue. Remember, I am on dial up and a fairly poor one at that and video's and me just don't get along well at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please also include a link when you find it!!!!!!!!

Abbey Marie
09-26-2008, 03:42 PM
MSNBC offers transcripts, trigger, and I would prefer that venue. Remember, I am on dial up and a fairly poor one at that and video's and me just don't get along well at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please also include a link when you find it!!!!!!!!

"Psycho, he's got them ol' dial up bluuu-uues". http://www.websmileys.com/sm/music/musik15.gif

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Dang, abby!!!!!!!!!!

"Psycho, he's got them ol' dial up bluuu-uues". http://www.websmileys.com/sm/music/musik15.gif

Where'd that yodel come from!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! It certainly makes for an interesting mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trigg
09-26-2008, 03:50 PM
I can't seem to find a transcript.

But seems it is not unpresidented, as you claim.

Biden just did the same thing in his meeting with the Georgian President.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18131

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 04:01 PM
You have a problem with comprehension, don't you, trigger?

I can't seem to find a transcript.

But seems it is not unpresidented, as you claim.

Biden just did the same thing in his meeting with the Georgian President.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18131

Refusing to discuss or answer questions has been the modem operandi for this candidate ever since she was selected and nominated. In my entire lifetime I cannot remember any potential veep being so secretive, especially about things that we know enough about to ask credible questions. And that's just the beginning of it!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey Marie
09-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Dang, abby!!!!!!!!!!

Where'd that yodel come from!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! It certainly makes for an interesting mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yodeling was very big in the south... Bronx, don't ya know? :coffee:

Trigg
09-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Refusing to discuss or answer questions has been the modem operandi for this candidate ever since she was selected and nominated. In my entire lifetime I cannot remember any potential veep being so secretive, especially about things that we know enough about to ask credible questions. And that's just the beginning of it!!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong? You were wrong about this being unprecedented, so you change subjects :laugh2:.

I presume she knows enough that she wouldn't state that during the depression the president got on TELEVISION and talked to the people........that was your boy Biden by the way. Talk about an embarrassment. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't know if I ever heard a yodel in the Bronx, abby!!!!!!!! Somehow I can't put the accent and the yodel together in my musical comprehension skill set!!!!!!!!!!!

Yodeling was very big in the south... Bronx, don't ya know? :coffee:

Yodeliiieedeodaliiieeeedeo, Yeah, I gets that makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey Marie
09-26-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't know if I ever heard a yodel in the Bronx, abby!!!!!!!! Somehow I can't put the accent and the yodel together in my musical comprehension skill set!!!!!!!!!!!

Yodeliiieedeodaliiieeeedeo, Yeah, I gets that makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute: These things always make more sense after a few of these:

http://en.wilsonic.sk/var/wilsonic/storage/images/media/images/article_icons/heineken_flasa_s_rukou/5725-1-slk-SK/heineken_flasa_s_rukou_articleimage.jpg

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Too many of those and everybody yodels, abby!!!!!!!!

:salute: These things always make more sense after a few of these:

http://en.wilsonic.sk/var/wilsonic/storage/images/media/images/article_icons/heineken_flasa_s_rukou/5725-1-slk-SK/heineken_flasa_s_rukou_articleimage.jpg

I once knew an old Irish Catholic Priest. After 8 or 9 he would really put on the dog for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No1tovote4
09-26-2008, 08:25 PM
And, amazingly, when Biden met with the Georgian President that same bubble appeared with nary a note in the media. I wonder who they are covering for?

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 09:49 PM
War and potential war is hell, dumbo.

And, amazingly, when Biden met with the Georgian President that same bubble appeared with nary a note in the media. I wonder who they are covering for?

I'm not surprised that you haven't noticed.