PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad: we've had it

namvet
09-23-2008, 06:41 PM
the incest bred mongoloid from Iran claims:

"American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road," and urged the next presidential administration to "limit their interference to their own borders."

he's BS'n of course. he knows he's sittin' atop a US and Israeli nuke. sides he's not in charge anyway.

story (story)

09-23-2008, 06:51 PM
This makes me want to interfere with their politics, just because I dont particularly like anyone telling me what I can or cant do.

Then again thats why i dont really like big government.

Gaffer
09-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Gonna have to go find his whole speech so I can see what all he had to say. FOX covered part of it but it was hard to understand the interpreter, they had the voices running together.

Being a puppet for the mullahs he will only say what they tell him too. But I would like to see what kind of threats he made.

Silver
09-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Ahmadinejad:
Quote:
"American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road," and urged the next presidential administration to "limit their interference to their own borders."
----------------------

Hes obviously convinced himself that BHO will win the election....
In that case, he just might be right......

09-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Ahmadinejad:
Quote:
----------------------

Hes obviously convinced himself that BHO will win the election....
In that case, he just might be right......

even if Obama wins he wont be right because we arent an Empire.

mundame
09-23-2008, 10:08 PM
even if Obama wins he wont be right because we arent an Empire.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................I think the general consensus is that we are. Not the colonialist type, though, like Rome or Britain, which sent out excess population to settle in other countries that the mother country controlled with troops and government.

We're an Empire in that we control a lot of the world through forward power projection. Mostly through having bases in other countries for forward supply for our military, notably the Navy and Air Force; that's why we are trying so hard NOT to withdraw from Iraq, we want bases there, and that was a major goal from the beginning.

Ahmadinejad is particularly interested in all that because of course the bases we want in Iraq are specifically FOR facing off against Iran.

I thought it was a great idea in 2003; but then, I thought then that we were actually going to win. I'm in favor of American Empire of this sort because the alternative is repeated world wars. Our form of empire stopped world wars after 1945. However, it does mean that we have to actually occasionally win somewhere, as opposed to constantly losing. If this goes on, we soon won't be an empire anymore.

Then everyone can stop worrying about American Empire and start worrying about Iran or Russia or China or North Korea starting a nuclear war.