PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Heard Obama Supporters Say Something Positive About America?

red states rule
09-24-2008, 06:30 AM
I have the impression that Obama supporters think that the United States of America is the most awful place on the planet?

Dems have got to find and dwell on all the negatives because they need problems for their government solutions

Your thoughts?

mundame
09-24-2008, 10:11 AM
I have the impression that Obama supporters think that the United States of America is the most awful place on the planet?

Dems have got to find and dwell on all the negatives because they need problems for their government solutions

Your thoughts?

That's what my husband thinks, too. Can't get big government in control of everything if there aren't big problems for it to solve, so they invent them.

Probably something to that.

red states rule
09-24-2008, 10:13 AM
That's what my husband thinks, too. Can't get big government in control of everything if there aren't big problems for it to solve, so they invent them.

Probably something to that.

To most libs I know, the one thing they all agree on is how badly America sucks

mundame
09-24-2008, 10:24 AM
To most libs I know, the one thing they all agree on is how badly America sucks

It is a strange attitude, considering what's around for comparison.

Immanuel
09-24-2008, 10:28 AM

Your thoughts?

I think it stems from being on the outside looking in. I think it is because they are frustrated with having lost a very close election in 2000 and then having lost again in 2004 when they knew that they had GWB where they wanted him.

When Clinton was President, the Republicans were in a very similar situation although I think they turned their frustrations in on the President rather than America as a whole. But, it wasn't much different than what we have now.

If Obama wins the liberals will think they are in Heaven on Earth. If McCain wins... they will just think it is a preview of Heaven because they have someone that thinks an awful lot like them in the Oval Office.

Immie

red states rule
09-24-2008, 10:28 AM
It is a strange attitude, considering what's around for comparison.

Look who libs admire and look up to

Castro, Chavez, Little Adolf from Iran

That should tell you alot

actsnoblemartin
09-24-2008, 10:03 PM
yes i have, that obama is the president :laugh2:

Your thoughts?