PDA

View Full Version : Community Organizers Try To Steal Election In Michigan

red states rule
09-24-2008, 08:00 AM
Looks like Chicago style politics as usual

there is no change here with ACORN folks

Community Organizers ACORN Trying to Steal Election in Michigan
September 15th, 2008 by Matthew Vadum
The radical left-wing ‘community organizer’ group ACORN is doing all it can to steal the presidential election in Michigan. According to the Detroit Free Press:

Several municipal clerks across the state are reporting fraudulent and duplicate voter registration applications, most of them from a nationwide community activist group working to help low- and moderate-income families.

The majority of the problem applications are coming from the group ACORN, Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, which has a large voter registration program among its many social service programs. ACORN’s Michigan branch, based in Detroit, has enrolled 200,000 voters statewide in recent months, mostly with the use of paid, part-time employees.

“There appears to be a sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent applications,” said Kelly Chesney, spokeswoman for the Michigan Secretary of State’s Office. “And it appears to be widespread.”

Chesney said her office has had discussions with ACORN officials after local clerks reported the questionable applications to the state. Chesney said some of the applications are duplicates and some appear to be names that have been made up. The Secretary of State’s Office has turned over several of the applications to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

http://www.capitalresearch.org/blog/?p=311

actsnoblemartin
09-24-2008, 10:02 PM
borat: im shocked.... NOT

Looks like Chicago style politics as usual

there is no change here with ACORN folks

Community Organizers ACORN Trying to Steal Election in Michigan
September 15th, 2008 by Matthew Vadum
The radical left-wing ‘community organizer’ group ACORN is doing all it can to steal the presidential election in Michigan. According to the Detroit Free Press:

Several municipal clerks across the state are reporting fraudulent and duplicate voter registration applications, most of them from a nationwide community activist group working to help low- and moderate-income families.

The majority of the problem applications are coming from the group ACORN, Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, which has a large voter registration program among its many social service programs. ACORN’s Michigan branch, based in Detroit, has enrolled 200,000 voters statewide in recent months, mostly with the use of paid, part-time employees.

“There appears to be a sizeable number of duplicate and fraudulent applications,” said Kelly Chesney, spokeswoman for the Michigan Secretary of State’s Office. “And it appears to be widespread.”

Chesney said her office has had discussions with ACORN officials after local clerks reported the questionable applications to the state. Chesney said some of the applications are duplicates and some appear to be names that have been made up. The Secretary of State’s Office has turned over several of the applications to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

http://www.capitalresearch.org/blog/?p=311

09-24-2008, 11:54 PM
They must be desperate if they think they need to try to steal Michigan.

red states rule
09-25-2008, 06:32 AM
They must be desperate if they think they need to try to steal Michigan.

I do not know of any election Dems have won without using voter fraud

In MD, Parris Glendening won the Gov race in 1995. Shirtly after the votes were counted I got a call from a friend of mine who worked in the local Courthouse

He told me my dad voted for him via absentee ballot

My dad died in 1984

MI is really close, so I am not surprised at this at all