PDA

View Full Version : Firm "Mints" Obama Presidential Coin

red states rule
09-24-2008, 08:51 AM
What is going on? Obama must think he has this election all wrapped up

I thought the election was still 6 weeks away

This is the best example of liberal arrogance so far in this election season

Birmingham firm strikes Barack Obama presidential coin

A company in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter is making commemorative coins for American presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

And if the Democratic candidate is elected to become the most powerful man in the world on November 4, it could open the floodgates for millions of pounds worth of business for the firm.

Windsor, Elizabeth & Windsor has already sold more than 300 limited edition commemorative silver coins to the Democratic Party to hand out to key members of the campaign to elect Obama.

The contract is worth about £100,000 to the company, based on Warstone Lane, Hockley.

http://www.birminghampost.net/birmingham-business/birmingham-business-news/business-entrepreneurship/2008/09/16/birmingham-firm-strikes-barack-obama-presidential-coin-65233-21832869/

mundame
09-24-2008, 09:23 AM

Obama is nine points ahead in a poll today, I guess that's it.

red states rule
09-24-2008, 09:25 AM

Not really. Read my thread on how the sample was tilted toward Dems

mundame
09-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Not really. Read my thread on how the sample was tilted toward Dems

Okay. I know that can happen; and I never even bother with a poll Zogby puts out. He DID predict Kerry would win, after all, and darn, after that I'm amazed he's still in the business.

red states rule
09-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Okay. I know that can happen; and I never even bother with a poll Zogby puts out. He DID predict Kerry would win, after all, and darn, after that I'm amazed he's still in the business.

Mundame, ALWAYS check the sample size and breakdown before you put any weight into any poll

Back to the nthread topic, what is next?

Obama ordering Ford to make the new Obamamobile?

09-24-2008, 02:06 PM
well i guess he cant claim that he looks different from the other guys on the money anymore.

red states rule
09-24-2008, 02:09 PM
well i guess he cant claim that he looks different from the other guys on the money anymore.

Place your order for the 2009 Ford Obama. the tires will be filled with greehouse gases, but the car does make sharp left turns

Abbey Marie
09-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Perhaps another “DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN", with parties reversed. :laugh2:

red states rule
09-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Perhaps another “DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN", with parties reversed. :laugh2:

Lets hope it is a collector item for FAILURE

namvet
09-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Mundame, ALWAYS check the sample size and breakdown before you put any weight into any poll

Back to the nthread topic, what is next?

Obama ordering Ford to make the new Obamamobile?

The Obamamobile

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6703/obamabilerz5.jpg

:lol:

namvet
09-24-2008, 08:29 PM

want me to make you a poll 9 pts behind?????

actsnoblemartin
09-24-2008, 09:59 PM
duey beats truman :laugh2:

I thought the election was still 6 weeks away

This is the best example of liberal arrogance so far in this election season

Birmingham firm strikes Barack Obama presidential coin

A company in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter is making commemorative coins for American presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

And if the Democratic candidate is elected to become the most powerful man in the world on November 4, it could open the floodgates for millions of pounds worth of business for the firm.

Windsor, Elizabeth & Windsor has already sold more than 300 limited edition commemorative silver coins to the Democratic Party to hand out to key members of the campaign to elect Obama.

The contract is worth about £100,000 to the company, based on Warstone Lane, Hockley.

http://www.birminghampost.net/birmingham-business/birmingham-business-news/business-entrepreneurship/2008/09/16/birmingham-firm-strikes-barack-obama-presidential-coin-65233-21832869/