PDA

View Full Version : Rosie says US robbed terrorist of his humanity.

Nukeman
03-15-2007, 07:10 PM
I cant believe the huge ass bag. She is such a pile of crap I dont even know where to begin with her.

She has the audacity to proclaim that the US robbed a "KNOWN" terrorist of his humanity. This "woman" need to get the hell out of our country and live or die somewhere else..

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54724

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDIA MATTERS
Rosie defends 9/11 mastermind
Suggests U.S. tortured, 'robbed him of humanity' to get false confession

Posted: March 15, 2007
5:16 p.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Rosie O'Donnell, left, on ABC's 'The View' with Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Rosie O'Donnell, hosting ABC's popular "The View" morning show, came to the defense of terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed today, suggesting the government elicited a false confession from the 9/11 mastermind by using torture, robbing him of his humanity and treating him like an animal.

A transcript of Mohammed's confession to 31 terrorist attacks was released today, but O'Donnell argued it came only after having a "hood on his head and being beaten to death."

The hood was a reference to the Abu Ghraib prison scandal in Iraq in which U.S. military personnel were punished for humiliating prisoners.

O'Donnell echoed the sentiments of Palestinian terrorist Abu Jihad, who told WND today, "I am sure the Americans tortured Mohammad and forced him to say these untrue things. Isn't it strange it took three years since his arrest for the supposed confession?"

HEY ROSIE:fu: :fu: :pee: :pee:

Do you remember what country you live in???? FAT BITCH

stephanie
03-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I've heard of similar instances of shit like this on other programs...

Good morning America. and a few others...

I was just reading this on Lgf..

The Kos Kid-Al Qaeda Convergence
At the web’s center of “progressive” thought, a Daily Kos diarist finds a lot to admire in the closing statement of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed at his tribunal in Gitmo: Daily Kos: The Eloquence of an Enemy Combatant. (Hat tip: Kilgore Trout.)
---------------------------------------------------------
...KSM delivered a closing statement in broken English that contains eloquent statements about the nature of war and America’s predisposition to define.

KSM makes a statement that many in a liberal arts college would find familiar; that it is often the winner of a war that dictates its history. If Britain had beaten out the colonies in the Revolutionary War, he insinuates, George Washington would not be a hero, but an ‘enemy combatant:’ a terrorist...

He is saddened by the deaths of the 3000 civilians in Sept. 11, especially the lives of children, but points out that America too, when pursuing a target, will knowingly bomb houses with children and innocents inside. ...

Now we are calling killing terrorism, he says, whereas centuries earlier we called it “manifest destiny” as America wiped out Indian populations. A shrewd point. ...

He is likewise preoccupied by making the point that Islam is not a bloodthirsty religion. ...there are exceptions to injunctions against violence found in the Quran. It is our “bad luck,” he says, to be included in that exception. ...

Killing is killing, and we need to stop defining our actions as noble and holy and the terrorists’ as evil and inhuman. KSM seems as saddened by the seeming inevitability of war as any pacifist.

He just wants us to admit that there are victims on both sides - that, to some suffering communities who have been on the wrong end of American bombs, Americans are the inhuman ‘enemy combatants.’

UPDATE at 3/15/07 12:10:00 pm:

Here’s another example of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s “eloquence:” Reputed 9/11 mastermind says he decapitated journalist Daniel Pearl.

“I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew Daniel Pearl,” Mohammed said through a personal representative, according to the transcript released by the Pentagon.

UPDATE at 3/15/07 2:29:41 pm:

The diary has now been deleted, and the Kids are working themselves up into a lather: Daily Kos: LGF false flag op on dKos.

“False flag op.” Heh. As if it’s unusual to find posts like that at Daily Kos.

And these geniuses want to be the leaders of America.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

krisy
03-15-2007, 07:26 PM
nukeman..I'm with ya on Rosie. Geese I wish she would shut her trap. I was flipping channels the other day and came on that show...The View. It is awful.She has done nothing but run her mouth for months now. WHY WHY WHY does she think we care?!!! All her little drones sit in the audience and clap every time she opens her mouth.

Thsi is one member of Hoolywood that tops the worst of Hollywood list

Oooohhhh she burns me up. She is so Liberal she can't even see straight.

stephanie
03-15-2007, 07:33 PM
I can't even stand to look at O'donnell anymore...

And she IS dumb as a rock...

ick...

LiberalNation
03-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Rosie has just as much a right to her opinion as anybody. People must like her or she wouldn't be making butt loads of money for her shows. Isn't my favorite actor/talk show host but by far not the worst.

Gaffer
03-15-2007, 08:23 PM
maybe everyone can pray or wish or whatever that she has a heart attack right there on the show. watching her croak would be great entertainment. Dispicable is too kind a word to discribe that fat bitch.

TheStripey1
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Rosie has just as much a right to her opinion as anybody. People must like her or she wouldn't be making butt loads of money for her shows. Isn't my favorite actor/talk show host but by far not the worst.

I don't like her either or agree with her opinion... but this is still america and as such, she has the right to voice it... in fact, she has as much right to air her opinion as does rush or bill oreilly...

but... I wonder which of the 3 fatassed bags makes more money...

:dance:

TheStripey1
03-15-2007, 08:36 PM
maybe everyone can pray or wish or whatever that she has a heart attack right there on the show. watching her croak would be great entertainment. Dispicable is too kind a word to discribe that fat bitch.

nope... I don't wish harm on anyone... even george w bush... I may hope they get their karma in an expedient manner but actually wish them harm? nope...

CockySOB
03-15-2007, 08:44 PM

Yup. But it's not like she gets any of my hard-earned dough....

Hobbit
03-15-2007, 09:52 PM

And I have a right to my opinion, which is that Rosie O'Donnel is a fat, bitter, blubbering vagina whose greatest contribution to the world at large is to remind guys that not all lesbians are hot.

manu1959
03-15-2007, 09:56 PM
rosie robbed her stalker of his humanity

rosie robbed the donald of his humanity

rosie is fat

rosie is a lesbian becasue she has to be

03-15-2007, 11:21 PM

People dont like her. those people that do watch her watch her because she is a train wreck. It's horrible to look at but you cant turn away.

krisy
03-16-2007, 05:23 AM

Of course she has the right to say her opinion.And just like with the Dixie Chicks,we have the right to either speak out against it or not watch her show,buy her things,etc.

It has turned into almost a weekly frenzy with her and her nasty rude opinions about everything form Donald Trump to American Idol. She needs to get her own OReilly type show if she wants to run her mouth the way she does. I wouldn't watch it,but at least she would have that platform for herself.

She is so radical and one sided,not able to even reasonably be objective. I believe this is why she is so disliked.

KarlMarx
03-16-2007, 07:05 AM
You're right, Rosie O' Donnell has a right to her opinion. She also has a right to make a fool of herself in front of a TV audience, and that's exactly what she did.

Rosie O'Donnell made a few statements about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM) that were entirely wrong. KSM was not apprehended in 1993, he was apprehended around 2003. The photograph of KSM she held up for the camera was not taken after an interrogation session, but at the time of his capture (he was captured by our troops while he was asleep in bed).

Guantanamo Bay is run by the Marines, not the CIA. No torture is taking place there (unless you want to define torture as being speaking loudly to someone).

So, what did Rosie O' Donnell do? She went on a tirade, made a lot of statements that are entirely wrong and proved just how uniformed and foolish she actually is.

Rosie O'Donnell used to be a stand up comedian and was funny at one time. I remember when she was a VJ on VH-1. Now, she's Baroness Big Mouth on "The View".

But, you're right, she does have a right to be as stupid as she wants to be. Furthermore, I have a right to think she's an overweight, loud mouth moron whose only talent is to be offensive.

That's why she's your idol eh Liberal Nation?

BTW. This IS a fact about KSM. He's a mass murderer. If there is anyone deserving of sympathy and compassion, KSM is not it. He had a hand in killing thousands of innocent men, women and children. So, unless you think people like Charles Manson, Jim Gacy and Adolph Hitler were misunderstood non conformists, KSM deserves nothing but your contempt.

GW in Ohio
03-16-2007, 08:17 AM

LOL.......

I thought Rosie had some shreds of credibility.......

Until now.

For an American to come to the defense of this guy is embarrassing.

But hey, we need to let the world know that this is what America stands for. It's the freedom for anybody....even a complete idiot...to speak their mind.

KarlMarx
03-16-2007, 10:52 AM
LOL.......

I thought Rosie had some shreds of credibility.......

Until now.

For an American to come to the defense of this guy is embarrassing.

But hey, we need to let the world know that this is what America stands for. It's the freedom for anybody....even a complete idiot...to speak their mind.
Do you remember her tirade over Donald Trump's handling of the current Miss America?

In case you don't, the current Miss America had a drinking/drug problem. Donald Trump gave her a second chance and got her into rehabilitation.

That big mouth idiot, Rosie O'Donnell, somehow had a problem with that. She said how "hypocritcal" it was for Donald Trump, who had a few extramarital flings, to be sitting in judgement of Miss America.

For crying out loud, he gave the current Miss America a second chance, what was he supposed to do? Name Rosie O'Donnell as her replacement?

Well, for little Miss Big Mouth's information, Donald Trump owns the Miss America contest and therefore is an employer of the current Miss America. Therefore, he has every right to fire her if he so chooses.

No one looks over Miss Cholesterol's shoulder to see how she handles her employees (the maid, the butler, and the body guards) and frankly, it's none of our business. However, somehow, Rosie O' Donnell thinks it is her business to stick her nose into Donald Trump's affairs and anyone else's.

But, then, that's symptomatic of the Left's way of thinking. They believe they have a right to sit in judgement of the rest of us and stick their collective noses in everyone else's business.

-Cp
03-16-2007, 12:15 PM
And I have a right to my opinion, which is that Rosie O'Donnel is a fat, bitter, blubbering vagina whose greatest contribution to the world at large is to remind guys that not all lesbians are hot.

Along that line of thinking - I can't remember the last time I saw any "Lesbian" who was hot..... most are just as nasty as Rosie...

CockySOB
03-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Along that line of thinking - I can't remember the last time I saw any "Lesbian" who was hot..... most are just as nasty as Rosie...

I ought to introduce you to some of my friends. Lesbian and smokin' hot.

krisy
03-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Last night on Hannity and Colmes. Sean Hannity called Rosie this guy's defense attorney:laugh2:

Something about it struck me as funny and kinda witty.

Where is Ted Nugent when you need him? I would like to see a debate between him and Rosie

CockySOB
03-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Last night on Hannity and Colmes. Sean Hannity called Rosie this guy's defense attorney:laugh2:

Something about it struck me as funny and kinda witty.

Where is Ted Nugent when you need him? I would like to see a debate between him and Rosie

Ted would mistake her for a buffalo and hit her with a couple arrows to take her down.

03-16-2007, 04:18 PM
He robbed himself of his humanity when he planned the murder of people so many separate times.