PDA

View Full Version : Prayers asked for drug dealing Christian cheerleader

gabosaurus
09-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Yes, the perky young cheerleader at the high-dollar Christian school was caught red-handed dealing drugs out of her BMW, but her parents and the school hope you won't pass judgment on her right now. Instead, they want your support and prayers.
Most likely, they want financial support and prayers that the parents' attorney can get her off and now allow her to be thrown in jail like a poor drug-dealing kid would be.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6408786

Silver
09-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Most likely, huh ?

krisy
09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Seriously gabo....who cares?

I didn't see anything that said the parents wanted money.

I'm guessing the key word in this story is "Christian". So what if she is? Most Christians do not claim to be perfect and are forgiving. Nothing wrong with asking for prayers for this girl. She is going down a bad path. I would pray for a kid in the hood as easily as this girl. A true Christian does not judge and even prays for their enemies.

09-24-2008, 08:52 PM
seems to me when someone does something wrong, that's when they need prayer the most.

Missileman
09-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Yes, the perky young cheerleader at the high-dollar Christian school was caught red-handed dealing drugs out of her BMW, but her parents and the school hope you won't pass judgment on her right now. Instead, they want your support and prayers.
Most likely, they want financial support and prayers that the parents' attorney can get her off and now allow her to be thrown in jail like a poor drug-dealing kid would be.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6408786

I wonder if she received abstinence-based drug education.

crin63
09-25-2008, 12:48 AM
A Christian school does not necessarily mean the kids are Christians. We have a Christian school of about 50 students. The teachers are Christians but I only know of one girl that is a Christian.

The benefit is the curriculum and a usually safe atmosphere for the students. This was an obvious exception.

CatalystOfChaos
09-25-2008, 03:18 AM
A Christian school does not necessarily mean the kids are Christians. We have a Christian school of about 50 students. The teachers are Christians but I only know of one girl that is a Christian.

The benefit is the curriculum and a usually safe atmosphere for the students. This was an obvious exception.

Yeah... when I went there, one of the girls was a prostitute, and the other a stripper. One was raped, one was murdered.

Christian school doesn't mean the students are all great people lol