PDA

View Full Version : Race Card Played On Gov Palin

red states rule
09-25-2008, 06:53 AM
Another liberal wacko played the race card once again, this time on Gov Palin.

Alcee Hastings, an impeached Fedral Judge, showed how desperate they are to win this election

Florida Congressman: Palin 'Don't Care Too Much What They Do With Jews and Blacks'

September 24, 2008 6:21 PM

ABC News' Teddy Davis Reports: Florida Democratic Congressman Alcee Hastings pointed to Sarah Palin on Wednesday to rally Jews to Obama.

"If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

Hastings, who is a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, made his comments in Washington, D.C., while participating in a panel discussion sponsored by the National Jewish Democratic Council.

Asked what the congressman meant, Hastings spokesman David Goldenberg told ABC News that he was trying to argue that Palin is an "extremely conservative woman who is out of touch with mainstream America."

After saying that Palin "don't care too much" about Jews and blacks, Hastings argued that African Americans and Jews should come together behind Obama because there are many issues on which they agree.

"Just like Jews, blacks care about affordable health care, energy independence, and the separation of church and state," said Hastings. "And just like blacks, Jews care about equal pay for equal work, investment in alternative energy, and a woman's right to choose."

Asked about the Hastings criticism, Palin spokeswoman Maria Comella said, "We’re taking a pass."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/09/florida-congres.html

midcan5
09-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Why are all wackos liberal, you're a wacko and you're not a liberal. LOL

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Immanuel
09-25-2008, 10:00 AM
If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through.

Oh my Lord, how do you correlate hunting moose with not caring about other human beings.

Midcan... I don't know a lot about Alcee Hastings, but if this is his thinking then I would have to say the man is wacko and I don't hunt nor have I ever.

Immie

jimnyc
09-25-2008, 10:03 AM

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

All wackos might not be liberal but surely all liberals are wacko.

A vote for Racist Obama / Liar Biden is a vote for dolts like the one I quoted.

09-25-2008, 12:07 PM
So are they somehow calling Jews and Blacks mooses or something? The claim just doesnt make any sense. Are they comparing Jews and blacks to big dumb animals? i cant possibly see the correlation there.

If anyone is making a racist statement there its the person making the ridiculous claim.

hjmick
09-25-2008, 12:09 PM
So are they somehow calling Jews and Blacks mooses or something? The claim just doesnt make any sense. Are they comparing Jews and blacks to big dumb animals? i cant possibly see the correlation there.

If anyone is making a racist statement there its the person making the ridiculous claim.

Maybe moose are Black Jews? Like Sammy Davis. Yeah... That's the ticket!

Yurt
09-25-2008, 12:53 PM

prove your bolded statement...oh wait, you can't :laugh2: liar

mundame
09-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Rep. Alcee Hastings was born Sept. 5, 1936: he's 72, exactly John McCain's age.

I think they are both showing their age; a lot of confusion, wild talk, strange behavior.

I think we need a new Republican candidate, one who isn't so old.

Immanuel
09-25-2008, 02:28 PM
Rep. Alcee Hastings was born Sept. 5, 1936: he's 72, exactly John McCain's age.

I think they are both showing their age; a lot of confusion, wild talk, strange behavior.

I think we need a new Republican candidate, one who isn't so old.

Palin '08! :p

Works for me but knowing your take on the Alaska Governor, I somehow doubt she is the one you were thinking of.

Immie

mundame
09-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Boy, I bet ol' Mitt Romney is warming up right now, throwing footballs into the net.

Abbey Marie
09-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Alcee Hastings, an impeached Fedral Judge, showed how desperate they are to win this election
"If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/09/florida-congres.html

If only she cared about people as libs like Obama do, who show their concern for humanity by supporting using scissors to suck the brains out of a baby about to be born.