PDA

View Full Version : The Dems must be so proud...

hjmick
09-25-2008, 07:45 PM
The first salvo in the 527 wars has been launched, and it is in particularly bad taste. I guess payback is a bitch:

Pf6nhmfJxNU

Thank you Mr. Dean (that would be James, brother of Howard).

So far, the only network airing it is... MSNBC. Big surprise.

manu1959
09-25-2008, 09:04 PM
has obama been tested for sickle cell.....how about bidens prostate....the american public has a rightto know....

Yurt
09-25-2008, 09:23 PM
why doesn't obama detail his coke years?

stephanie
09-25-2008, 09:25 PM
wow...nutcases seems to run in that family..

these are desperate times from some desperate people...

I hope all the Senior citizens(which is a VERY LARGE PRECENTAGE OF THE UNITED STATES..... are paying attention..:dance:

Shadow
09-25-2008, 10:15 PM
wow...nutcases seems to run in that family..

these are desperate times from some desperate people...

I hope all the Senior citizens(which is a VERY LARGE PRECENTAGE OF THE UNITED STATES..... are paying attention..:dance:

Not to mention cancer survivors and their families.

theHawk
09-25-2008, 10:26 PM
why doesn't obama detail his coke years?

Yea no kidding. I guess the dems think its a good message to send to kids - do cocaine, and you can become President too!

I also wonder what ill effects Obama has from smoking so much.

09-25-2008, 10:58 PM
yeah cause im sure this is really going to help Obama with those senior citizen votes in Florida and Pennsylvania. I mean they are only the biggest consistant voting block there is.

hjmick
09-26-2008, 10:07 PM
MSNBC has pulled the ad.

retiredman
09-26-2008, 10:10 PM
inherit the wind, my friends.... inherit the wind.

SBVT comes home to roost.

Don't say I warn ya:lol:

Kathianne
09-26-2008, 10:12 PM

Who's ad was that? Duh.

stephanie
09-26-2008, 10:13 PM

you are an idiot..the swift boat vets were attacking Kerrys record..not what kind of cancer he had on his face..

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Just what could possibly be more pitiful than reichwing jerks ridiculing disease?!?!??!???!?!?!!??!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Immanuel
09-26-2008, 10:14 PM
yeah cause im sure this is really going to help Obama with those senior citizen votes in Florida and Pennsylvania. I mean they are only the biggest consistant voting block there is.

I have not seen it here in Florida... but then I don't watch a lot of TV except for some football... um, that's real football, American football, the exciting kind, for kids like Noir. ;)

Immie

hjmick
09-26-2008, 10:16 PM

That was my take on it, as is evidenced in my OP. Payback's a bitch.

Interestingly, the article about MSNBC pulling the ad mentioned that Obama has not released his medical records either. Much like McCain, his doctor has simply released a letter attesting to his good health.

stephanie
Just what could possibly be more pitiful than reichwing jerks ridiculing disease?!?!??!???!?!?!!??!

you make no friggin sense, like usual....:alcoholic:

retiredman
you are an idiot..the swift boat vets were attacking Kerrys record..not what kind of cancer he had on his face..

the SBVT vets were proven liars.... their campaign was a slanderous smear.... the GOP ought not act all surprised when the tactic comes back to bite them in the ass.

like I said...inherit the wind

stephanie
09-26-2008, 11:13 PM
the SBVT vets were proven liars.... their campaign was a slanderous smear.... the GOP ought not act all surprised when the tactic comes back to bite them in the ass.

bullshit...you Democrats have been using these type of tactics since I was a baby, and that was a few yrs ago...so don't act like this is something new for them..
myself, I think it's good for the American people to see how low down you all can crawl...

No1tovote4
09-26-2008, 11:16 PM

That's the first time I've heard Democrats called "reichwing jerks".

stephanie
09-26-2008, 11:18 PM

the only PROVEN liars out of that whole ordeal..was you, the Democrats and the biggest one of all....Jon Cary...and you all repeating a lie over and over still don't make it the truth....how many times do we have to tell you that..:poke:

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 11:21 PM
You ain't much on the uptake, are you, nofucks?

That's the first time I've heard Democrats called "reichwing jerks".

I was directing the comment to specifically you and those like you.

No1tovote4
09-26-2008, 11:42 PM
You ain't much on the uptake, are you, nofucks?

I was directing the comment to specifically you and those like you.

It doesn't matter where you say, after the fact, that you were "directing" the comment. The reality is the thread is about an ad that does exactly what you said the "reichwing" was doing.

You really aren't that bright, are you?

Psychoblues
09-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Yes.

It doesn't matter where you say, after the fact, that you were "directing" the comment. The reality is the thread is about an ad that does exactly what you said the "reichwing" was doing.

You really aren't that bright, are you?

Surprise, surprise!!!!!!!!!