PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Lover Revealed!

bullypulpit
09-26-2008, 04:45 AM
<blockquote>No less than three members of the man’s family including one by sworn affidavit have claimed that Sarah Palin engaged in an extramarital affair with hus*band Todd’s former business partner, Brad Hanson. - <a href=http://www.nationalenquirer.com/national_enquirer_world_exclusive_sarah_palins_sec ret_lover_revealed/celebrity/65481>The National Enquirer</a></blockquote>

Hey, they were right about John Edwards...:laugh2:

namvet
09-26-2008, 08:16 AM
the National Enquirer ??!! :lol::lol::lol:

stephanie
09-26-2008, 08:26 AM
So????????...when has having a lover meant anything to Democrats?..

Your hound dog Billy Clinton, had numerous affairs while PRESIDENT..even one with a 20 yr. old girl the same age his daughter was at the time.

namvet
09-26-2008, 08:30 AM

Your hound dog Billy Clinton, had numerous affairs while PRESIDENT..even one with a 20 yr. old girl the same age his daughter was at the time.

I think he has a boner for Sarah !!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Noir
09-26-2008, 09:53 AM

while a agree with all you say I don't think you can call a 20 year old a girl, tis quite condesending (sp?)

stephanie
09-26-2008, 10:00 AM
while a agree with all you say I don't think you can call a 20 year old a girl, its quite condesending (sp?)

OK...lets call a 20 yr. old...an immature girl in a woman's body, that a 50 yr. old hound dog of a man took advantage of...while married, while the President of the United States...while a DEMOCRAT.:coffee:

theHawk
09-26-2008, 10:01 AM
<blockquote>No less than three members of the man’s family including one by sworn affidavit have claimed that Sarah Palin engaged in an extramarital affair with hus*band Todd’s former business partner, Brad Hanson. - <a href=http://www.nationalenquirer.com/national_enquirer_world_exclusive_sarah_palins_sec ret_lover_revealed/celebrity/65481>The National Enquirer</a></blockquote>

LOL. You're own "source" says that the man in question says it never happened. And the person who claims he knows, never actually knew it when it was supposedly taking place(supposedly 1996), he just "recently" figured out it was Palin.

darin
09-26-2008, 10:14 AM
Man...I'd be her lover. :D

OCA
09-26-2008, 10:40 AM

Damn straight! Man her legs are stunning!

darin
09-26-2008, 10:44 AM
she has legs? I can't get past her face. :) Beautiful. her voice? Not so hot. But I love her hair/face/etc. Saw her in Cargo-type pants during the Iraq pics...she looks very fit. :) Probably too tall, though.

Immanuel
09-26-2008, 10:45 AM

Damn straight! Man her legs are stunning!

Are you two sure about that? Don't you think she might be just a bit cold... to the touch... I mean living so many years in Alaska she'll probably be 90 by the time she thaws out. :laugh2:

Immie

darin
09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
I'm VERY sure a woman with 5 kids enjoys a romp. :D

OCA
09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
she has legs? I can't get past her face. :) Beautiful. her voice? Not so hot. But I love her hair/face/etc. Saw her in Cargo-type pants during the Iraq pics...she looks very fit. :) Probably too tall, though.

Tall=taco sandwich if you know what I mean!

I'd like to know about the rack though, have not seen clear picture of it yet.

namvet
09-26-2008, 10:59 AM

how bout a divorce???? enjoy that????

OCA
09-26-2008, 11:01 AM

Oh i'm sure she does, it runs in the family.................you know what they say "like mother like daughter":laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Am I going to have to mod-up and move this to the Lounge? :slap:

Immanuel
09-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Am I going to have to mod-up and move this to the Lounge? :slap:

Since I don't want to get accused of killing this thread, I am going to have to take the fifth and refuse to answer that question. :lol:

Immie

Sitarro
09-26-2008, 12:17 PM

So, the always condescending Bullyshit is quoting the National Enquirer about supposed sex scandal rumors........ very impressive dimwit.......

stephanie
09-26-2008, 12:30 PM
So, the always condescending Bullyshit is quoting the National Enquirer about supposed sex scandal rumors........ very impressive dimwit.......

they don't have anything else..so they figure just throw out a bunch of shit and see if it sticks...that's the liberal way.

-Cp
09-26-2008, 01:53 PM
It's ME! I ADMIT IT! I'm her secret lover! :P

I don't care WHO ya are, this is HOT!!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/images/ne/209582/59428.jpg

http://newsminerextra.com/2006/election/images/candidates/full/mug_spalin.jpg

Mr. P
09-26-2008, 02:03 PM
It's ME! I ADMIT IT! I'm her secret lover! :P

I don't care WHO ya are, this is HOT!!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/images/ne/209582/59428.jpg

A great caption this pic!!!!

"His Pee-pee was only this big"...:laugh2:

Sorry, no intent to derail..I couldn't resist.

-Cp
09-26-2008, 02:14 PM
A great caption this pic!!!!

"His Pee-pee was only this big"...:laugh2:

Sorry, no intent to derail..I couldn't resist.

LOL! Yeah.. I was thinking the same thing when I posted it :P

bullypulpit
09-26-2008, 09:39 PM

Hey, they were right about John Edwards...

And yeah, if I were single, she'd be on my MILF list.

Psychoblues
09-29-2008, 01:41 AM
Not me, bp. I've had a romp or two with a few of these holy roller types and their vindictiveness after being shunned is not a pretty thing to get involved in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, they were right about John Edwards...

And yeah, if I were single, she'd be on my MILF list.

I wonder how much her church was paying her to show her ass and remain a member? Or,,,,,,was it purely consensual and unadulterated?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: