PDA

View Full Version : Watch some Terrorists blow themselves up! LOL!

-Cp
09-26-2008, 12:30 PM
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s45.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/martinphoto1/Oops.flv"></embed>

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch! :P

Sitarro
09-26-2008, 01:06 PM
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s45.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/martinphoto1/Oops.flv"></embed>

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2: :salute:

Gaffer
09-26-2008, 02:48 PM
I think he should demand a refund for a defective mortar round. Those damn russian mortars just don't have the quality anymore.

Definitely a funny one :laugh2: snort snort :laugh2:

Immanuel
09-26-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm sorry, this statement is going to get me in trouble with most of you, but I don't take any joy in seeing this man blown to bits even if he is a terrorist.

Forgive me please.

Immie

Gaffer
09-26-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry, this statement is going to get me in trouble with most of you, but I don't take any joy in seeing this man blown to bits even if he is a terrorist.

Forgive me please.

Immie

That's OK Immie. I don't have the guilt trip problem. I would laugh even harder if I had rigged the round to explode early myself. It's one less piece of filth wasting good air.

Yurt
09-26-2008, 05:24 PM

Forgive me please.

Immie

you should not ask forgiveness if are right, in fact or in belief, until you know for sure, you need forgiveness.

Immanuel
09-26-2008, 06:03 PM
you should not ask forgiveness if are right, in fact or in belief, until you know for sure, you need forgiveness.

I ask God for forgiveness every day? Should I stop doing that?

As for y'all, I really just didn't want to get screamed at by everyone on site. Seems Democrats and Republicans agree that killing terrorists is a good thing. As for me, I look at them as human beings sorely in need of God.

Immie

Kathianne
09-26-2008, 06:08 PM

As for y'all, I really just didn't want to get screamed at by everyone on site. Seems Democrats and Republicans agree that killing terrorists is a good thing. As for me, I look at them as human beings sorely in need of God.

Immie

Immie, you are reflecting Christ's teachings. I wish I could go with those messages, my take is more old testament. On the other hand, you sir, have nothing to apologize for.

Mr. P
09-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Guess what happens when ya drop a mortar round in a HOT tube?

POOF!!!! Goes the weasel !!!!

Gaffer
09-26-2008, 06:27 PM

Immie

well, that guy got to meet that need.

Killing islamists is a good thing. Each death makes the world a little safer. In this clowns case, he did it to himself. That's what makes it funny.

Fuses on mortars and grenades are funny things. You never know how long you have before they go off. That particular explosion was a cook off. The tube was dirty, filled with carbon and the mortar stuck. It couldn't come out and propellant exploded which exploded the mortar round. He got what he was trying to do to others. Justice was served and we got to watch.

Mr. P
09-26-2008, 06:43 PM
well, that guy got to meet that need.

Killing islamists is a good thing. Each death makes the world a little safer. In this clowns case, he did it to himself. That's what makes it funny.

Fuses on mortars and grenades are funny things. You never know how long you have before they go off. That particular explosion was a cook off. The tube was dirty, filled with carbon and the mortar stuck. It couldn't come out and propellant exploded which exploded the mortar round. He got what he was trying to do to others. Justice was served and we got to watch.

Hey Gaffer, you'll like this.

I had a crew chief that told me of "short fusing" grenades in Vietnam.
They would collect small water glasses like you see in many small motels, short fuse the grenades then put them handle and all in the glass. They carried them on the wall of the aircraft..UH-1. When they needed one they'd pull the pin and drop the glass, grenade and all..glass hits ground breaks...BOOM!

U.S. soldier ingenuity! Sweet!

Silver
09-29-2008, 09:56 PM

Immie

Don't stop asking forgiveness Dude...as a matter of fact, step it up to twice a day.....some of your beliefs "require" forgiveness....

Immanuel
09-30-2008, 07:05 AM
Don't stop asking forgiveness Dude...as a matter of fact, step it up to twice a day.....some of your beliefs "require" forgiveness....

And which might those be my friend?

Pray tell. ;)

Immie

namvet
10-01-2008, 04:11 PM
most Muslims are fearful of anything larger than an AK-47

but

svRj41sU23I

:lol::lol:

namvet
10-01-2008, 04:32 PM
AH-64 Apache mission vid
night attack...........looking thru the FLIR

i-JVJnwjU4o

Gaffer
10-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey Gaffer, you'll like this.

I had a crew chief that told me of "short fusing" grenades in Vietnam.
They would collect small water glasses like you see in many small motels, short fuse the grenades then put them handle and all in the glass. They carried them on the wall of the aircraft..UH-1. When they needed one they'd pull the pin and drop the glass, grenade and all..glass hits ground breaks...BOOM!

U.S. soldier ingenuity! Sweet!

Yep, grenades could be fun. Plenty of creativity over there with them. I hadn't heard of that trick. Huey's making bombing runs.

I had a short fuse grenade. I pulled the pin and tossed it into a tunnel. When the spoon popped of the blasting cap exploded immediately blowing the top of the grenade off right after it left my hand. I saw this and turned around to run away from the tunnel, at the same time my mind had registered this and my running slowed to a walk as I realized what had just happened. The grenade was a dud. I wouldn't touch a grenade for a month after that.

crin63
10-01-2008, 04:58 PM
I love it. I have no sympathy for terrorists.

Little-Acorn
10-01-2008, 05:14 PM

I don't know much about mortars, I've never operated one.

But looking at the explosion, it looks to me like the main blast happened a few feet behind the mortar tube, not where the tube itself was as I would have expected.

This makes me wonder if it was faked. Some guy firing mortar rounds for a while, then getting up and leaving. Someone gets another video of an explosion, and grafts it in right after the guy drops the last round.

Possible? Reasonable?

I wouldn't mind seeing some scumbag terrorist get what's coming to him, as this appears to show. But did it really happen?

namvet
10-01-2008, 05:17 PM

But looking at the explosion, it looks to me like the main blast happened a few feet behind the mortar tube, not where the tube itself was as I would have expected.

This makes me wonder if it was faked. Some guy firing mortar rounds for a while, then getting up and leaving. Someone gets another video of an explosion, and grafts it in right after the guy drops the last round.

Possible? Reasonable?

I wouldn't mind seeing some scumbag terrorist get what's coming to him, as this appears to show. But did it really happen?

yeah it could have been an incoming round from a US mortar

Gaffer
10-01-2008, 06:44 PM

Possible? Reasonable?

I don't have the ability to view it frame by frame. That's the only way you can actually tell if it's faked or not. But after a second viewing I don't think it's faked. If it was counter fire, they dropped it right in his lap. I think it was either a faulty round or a cook off. Still gave me a chuckle.