PDA

View Full Version : Biden meets with Georgian president without press

Yurt
09-26-2008, 01:12 PM
you will note of course that the press is not bashing biden like palin and you will note that the liberals on this board will be silent, despite the fact they bashed palin for the same thing....

Biden meets with Georgian president without press

MILWAUKEE - Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden met with Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili on Friday but didn't let reporters in as the pair posed for photographers at the beginning of the session.

ADVERTISEMENT

The decision to allow only photographers, and no reporters, into the meeting briefly at its start recalled a similar move by Biden's Republican counterpart, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, earlier this week. Some of the reporters that cover Palin's vice presidential campaign protested and got the restriction dropped.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080926/ap_on_el_pr/biden

perhaps obammy is scared witless that biden will be caught saying something :laugh2:

Gaffer
09-26-2008, 02:43 PM
The usual double standard of the press. Nothing new here.

Trigg
09-26-2008, 03:52 PM
I wonder if psycho will respond to this thread after his trashing of Sarah for doing the very same thing.

Kathianne
09-26-2008, 03:54 PM
I wonder if psycho will respond to this thread after his trashing of Sarah for doing the very same thing.

Is the Pope an atheist?

Trigg
09-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Is the Pope an atheist?

Well I've done what I can. I sent him a link in his Palin thread.

Kathianne
09-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Well I've done what I can. I sent him a link in his Palin thread.

:laugh2: Somehow being a fairly faithful Catholic, I wouldn't count on a papal response against the "One". The heirarchy of the church is anything but conservative, as American's see it.

Yurt
09-26-2008, 05:00 PM
you will note of course that the press is not bashing biden like palin and you will note that the liberals on this board will be silent, despite the fact they bashed palin for the same thing....

:

wow yurt, you are prescient

hjmick
09-26-2008, 05:04 PM
wow yurt, you are prescient

And you can see the future as well!

Yurt
09-26-2008, 05:06 PM
And you can see the future as well!

i can see
clearly
now
the rain will be gone
all obstacles in will not be in my way
to be gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
it will be a bright, bright
sun-shiny day

Yurt
09-28-2008, 05:57 PM
psydeshow....i wonder why you haven't stumbled into this thread....