PDA

View Full Version : Palin: 'Only Flag in My Office' Is Israeli

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 03:27 PM
I thought most governors generally keep at least a copy of their respective state flags and the Flag of The United States Of America, the Stars and Stripes, in their offices?!?!?!?!?!?! I've been in several Governor's offices and I seem to remember that but admittedly I have never been in Sarah Palin's office.

Source: New York Sun

Governor Palin and with Senator McCain, who called the veteran Israeli statesman "my old friend." The warm handshake and exchange of broad smiles occurred during an international gathering known as the Clinton Global Initiative, hosted by President Clinton. "I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."..........

Link: http://www.nysun.com/national/palin-only-flag-in-my-office-is-israeli/86671

Just what kind of a potential VeeP patriot is she striving to be?!?!?!?!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Immanuel
09-26-2008, 05:43 PM
That is it? That is the entire story? That link doesn't give the full story? Did I miss a link to another page or something?

What kind of trash is that link you gave? It gives no context whatsoever and thus is worthless.

Find something that gives some detail because this link is a piece of trash.

Immie

Noir
09-26-2008, 06:27 PM
That is it? That is the entire story? That link doesn't give the full story? Did I miss a link to another page or something?

What kind of trash is that link you gave? It gives no context whatsoever and thus is worthless.

Find something that gives some detail because this link is a piece of trash.

Immie

My thoughs exactly, one lone sentance can easily be draged out of context, if the link does not expand on the comments to put them in context them the link is pointless

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 07:05 PM
The Sun reports. You decide.

Immanuel
09-26-2008, 07:09 PM
The Sun reports. You decide.

Then case closed. ;)

Immie

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Uhhhhhhh,,,,,,I meant "you" in a more collective sense, immie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then case closed. ;)

Immie

This story is just now being picked up and more information will be forthcoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime:

NightTrain
09-27-2008, 01:51 PM
I've been in several Governor's offices

Were you there in multiple Governor's Offices for the tear-jerker display to secure funding for alcoholic ranting lunatics?

Somehow I doubt that you, PyschoBabble, have been in several Governor's offices.

Psychoblues
09-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Is there state funding available for "alcoholic ranting lunatics"?

Were you there in multiple Governor's Offices for the tear-jerker display to secure funding for alcoholic ranting lunatics?

Somehow I doubt that you, PyschoBabble, have been in several Governor's offices.

I'll get that on my list for my next meeting with Haley Barbour!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can get it through the corporate whining and pissing down their legs from fucking up so much earmarks and supplementals legislation!!!!!!! That would be GREAT!!!!!!! Thanks for the input, dumbo!!!!!!!!!!

AFbombloader
09-27-2008, 09:56 PM
It is a small window decal.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127445

(IsraelNN.com) Republican vice presidential candidate Governor Sarah Palin displays an Israel flag in her office window despite the tiny Jewish population in her state.

AF:salute:

theHawk
09-28-2008, 12:22 AM
It is a small window decal.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127445

(IsraelNN.com) Republican vice presidential candidate Governor Sarah Palin displays an Israel flag in her office window despite the tiny Jewish population in her state.

AF:salute:

LOL. WOW, what a story, she has a minature flag of Israel on her window! Stop the presses, where is her patriotism?!!?

Another PB bullshit story exposed!

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 07:45 PM
It is not the Israeli Flag or even the decal that is at issue here, dumbo.

LOL. WOW, what a story, she has a minature flag of Israel on her window! Stop the presses, where is her patriotism?!!?

Another PB bullshit story exposed!

It's the statement that she made to a foreign leader that indicate her priorities and a lack of sensitivity to those of us that consider the US first in most cases.

Just what about the story, that I didn't write, was bullshit, dumbo?