PDA

View Full Version : Contractor Says Immune From Iraq Torture Lawsuits

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 03:39 PM
Torture is finally filtering down to those most responsible and they are claiming immunity?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I wonder where they got that idea?!????!??!?!?

Source: AP

HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Defense contractor CACI (KA'-kee) is claiming immunity from lawsuits alleging torture at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, saying it was doing the U.S. government's work as a supplier of interrogators.

CACI International and a sister company, CACI Premier Technology, say in court documents that they'll employ that defense in a dismissal motion they plan to file next week in federal court in northern Virginia.

Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of breaking military laws in the Abu Ghraib scandal.

CACI and another contractor, L-3 Communications, are accused in separate lawsuits of a conspiracy to torture detainees in 2003 and 2004...........

More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hXZlMqKrNDLSyKZOEj87zhuphgggD93EHL7G0

Torture is not and has not been any value respected by any American with whom I hold any respect.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Psychoblues
09-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Wuzza matter wit you chickenhawks? This too opaque for you?

bullypulpit
10-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Torture is finally filtering down to those most responsible and they are claiming immunity?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I wonder where they got that idea?!????!??!?!?

Source: AP

HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Defense contractor CACI (KA'-kee) is claiming immunity from lawsuits alleging torture at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, saying it was doing the U.S. government's work as a supplier of interrogators.

CACI International and a sister company, CACI Premier Technology, say in court documents that they'll employ that defense in a dismissal motion they plan to file next week in federal court in northern Virginia.

Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of breaking military laws in the Abu Ghraib scandal.

CACI and another contractor, L-3 Communications, are accused in separate lawsuits of a conspiracy to torture detainees in 2003 and 2004...........

More: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hXZlMqKrNDLSyKZOEj87zhuphgggD93EHL7G0

Torture is not and has not been any value respected by any American with whom I hold any respect.

Where'd they get the idea? The military Commissions Act of 2006...Where congressional Democrats caved to the Bush administration's demand for retroactive immunity for those officials responsible for ordering and conducting abuse and torture of prisoners in their charge.

Of course holding these private contractors responsible for their actions is at the discretion of the contracting agency...Nothing will likely be done until the GOP is boted out of the White House and Congress.

Sitarro
10-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Wuzza matter wit you chickenhawks? This too opaque for you?

Who gives a shit Dickhead? Your response will always be the same incoherent garbage, why would anyone want to respond to any of your silly ass posts?

Color me bored with your drunk ass.:fu:

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 05:02 PM
We're workin' on that, bp.

Where'd they get the idea? The military Commissions Act of 2006...Where congressional Democrats caved to the Bush administration's demand for retroactive immunity for those officials responsible for ordering and conducting abuse and torture of prisoners in their charge.

Of course holding these private contractors responsible for their actions is at the discretion of the contracting agency...Nothing will likely be done until the GOP is boted out of the White House and Congress.

And it's lookin' pretty solid right now that we can show more success this year than we did in 2006. Dig it?!?!?!??!???!

theHawk
10-22-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm really not into conducting witch hunts on the people over there (military or civilian contractors). I knew several peeps over there that are contractors, and they are great people. Not sure if I could say the same about some of the posters on this thread.

Psychoblues
10-22-2008, 11:12 PM
I know what you mean, huk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really not into conducting witch hunts on the people over there (military or civilian contractors). I knew several peeps over there that are contractors, and they are great people. Not sure if I could say the same about some of the posters on this thread.

Maybe someday we'll compare our lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

namvet
10-24-2008, 06:50 PM
I know what you mean, huk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe someday we'll compare our lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit Iraq ain't nothin' cry baby I murdered 58,000 in Vietnam top that !!!

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070119/070119_LBJ_vmed_2p.widec.jpg

Psychoblues
10-24-2008, 06:56 PM
You seem to have a lot of shit on your mind, nm. Are you seeking medical attention for your problems?

NightTrain
11-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Since PicVault is having problems, I'll edit this post to say "You, Psychobabble, need to be hauled away to Hillary's Kamp for FuKKed up Kids."

namvet
11-03-2008, 03:44 PM
You seem to have a lot of shit on your mind, nm. Are you seeking medical attention for your problems?

from Sitarro and me and the entire board

Who gives a shit Dickhead? Your response will always be the same incoherent garbage, why would anyone want to respond to any of your silly ass posts?

Color me bored with your drunk ass