PDA

View Full Version : mfm on Biden....

Silver
09-26-2008, 07:13 PM
mfm talking about BHO and Biden....

I think he has already shown, by his VP pick, that he knows how to surround himself with smart people.-------mfm
Is Biden smart?

yeah he is he's FORGOTTEN more about foreign policy than you'll ever know-----mfm
On Biden...

His foreign policy expertise is well recognised by most folks... at least those that aren't kopolaid soaked partisan hacks, that is.------mfm

------------------------------------

Really like this guy Biden, right mfm ?
Foreign policy expert?
Smart?

:laugh2:

Silver
09-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Funny that mfm thinks Biden is so smart and a foreign policy expert
but fails to agree with Biden on any of these issues Biden has commented on....
I have to agree that Biden knows something about foreign policy....as a matter of fact Biden agrees 100% with President George Bush....

Biden on Meet the Press in 2002, discussing Saddam Hussein: “He’s a long term threat and a short term threat to our national security… “We have no choice but to eliminate the threat. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world.”

Sounds exactly like President Bush and most Democrats in 2002, including Albright, Clinton, Kerry, Gore, etc...

Biden on Meet the Press in 2002: “Saddam must be dislodged from his weapons or dislodged from power.”

ditto

Biden on Meet the Press in 2007, on Hussein’s WMDs: “Well, the point is, it turned out they didn’t, but everyone in the world thought he had them. The weapons inspectors said he had them. He catalogued — they catalogued them. This was not some, some Cheney, you know, pipe dream. This was, in fact, catalogued.”

ditto

Biden to the Brookings Institution in 2005: “We can call it quits and withdraw from Iraq. I think that would be a gigantic mistake.

Sounds like Biden disagrees with Obama, big time...why? Because BHO is a fraud

Biden in October of 2002: “We must be clear with the American people that we are committing to Iraq for the long haul; not just the day after, but the decade after.”

This is what Bush to the American people at the start of the war, not major conflict, but certainly a presence in Iraq for some time

Abbey Marie
09-27-2008, 10:34 AM
mfm talking about BHO and Biden....

I think he has already shown, by his VP pick, that he knows how to surround himself with smart people.-------mfm
Is Biden smart?

yeah he is he's FORGOTTEN more about foreign policy than you'll ever know-----mfm
On Biden...

His foreign policy expertise is well recognised by most folks... at least those that aren't kopolaid soaked partisan hacks, that is.------mfm

Really like this guy Biden, right mfm ?
Foreign policy expert?
Smart?

As I recall, numbers 2 & 3 were directed at me, lol.

Now where did I put all that kool-aid soaked laundry? :laugh2:

red states rule
09-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Here is another example that shows Biden knows zip about foreign affairs

Biden's Latest Iraq Gaffe Timely; Disproved Same Day
By Lynn Davidson (Bio | Archive)
September 25, 2008 - 14:59 ET

It's good to know that Team Obama is up to date on the latest news from Iraq. Since the media are so eager to report the “lies” and gaffes by Republicans John McCain and Sarah Palin, will they cover the mistake Democrat Joe Biden, the man known as a “Gaffe Machine," made on Wednesday, September 24?

Biden's tough-talking Cincinatti, Ohio foreign policy speech was designed to boost Obama's credibility on the War on Terror and foster confidence in the Illinois Senator's ability to handle international issues. The Dem veep pick discussed the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and attempted to talk down McCain's positions while portraying Obama as the true expert.

In the process, Biden laid the bluster on thick and appeared to either be dishonest or unable to keep up with the news--or both--by claiming “... the surge is over, and the political reconciliation it was supposed to produce has not materialized." (transcript)

Unfortunately for Biden, news broke that same day about Iraq's “major step toward national reconciliation." CNN wrote

"As violence flared near Diyala, the Iraqi Parliament in Baghdad passed a law setting guidelines for elections to select local governing bodies", Sunni legislator Salim Abdulla told CNN.

The bill's passage by 191 of the 275 members of Parliament is considered a major step toward national reconciliation among Iraqi Sunni Arabs, Shiites, and Kurds.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lynn-davidson/2008/09/25/bidens-latest-iraq-gaffe-timely-disproven-same-day

Yurt
09-27-2008, 05:23 PM
one does not need much imagination to wonder why mfm will not post in this thread bearing his name.....

http://runetalk.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/kitty.jpg

retiredman
09-27-2008, 06:30 PM
I like Joe Biden. He has admitted that his vote to give Dubya the power to wage war against Iraq was stupid. He was my second choice for president behind Richardson. I am glad that his wisdom and experience on foreign policy are on the democratic ticket.... which is a hell of a lot better than Sarah - speaking in tongues, driving out witches, can see Russia from her house - Palin. But hey...you guys LIKE her... She's real people. We want the best and the brightest in every other endeavor in our country - sports, medicine, law, business - but when it comes to folks who will lead the free world, being just like y'all seems to be really the most important qualification. Mediocrity is electability in republican redneck politics. I am GLAD I am an elitist, in that case. I am GLAD that I demand whip smart, articulate leaders with great judgment. You stick with Sarah..that's fine with me... she's good people. Hell yeah... give me a Vice President who can shoot a moose... and be the mother of a pregnant unwed teenager... now THOSE are some goddamn fine credentials, ain't they? :lol:

Immanuel
09-27-2008, 06:38 PM
I like Joe Biden. He has admitted that his vote to give Dubya the power to wage war against Iraq was stupid. He was my second choice for president behind Richardson. I am glad that his wisdom and experience on foreign policy are on the democratic ticket.... which is a hell of a lot better than Sarah - speaking in tongues, driving out witches, can see Russia from her house - Palin. But hey...you guys LIKE her... She's real people. We want the best and the brightest in every other endeavor in our country - sports, medicine, law, business - but when it comes to folks who will lead the free world, being just like y'all seems to be really the most important qualification. Mediocrity is electability in republican redneck politics. I am GLAD I am an elitist, in that case. I am GLAD that I demand whip smart, articulate leaders with great judgment. You stick with Sarah..that's fine with me... she's good people. Hell yeah... give me a Vice President who can shoot a moose... and be the mother of a pregnant unwed teenager... now THOSE are some goddamn fine credentials, ain't they? :lol:

You may like Senators Obama and Biden but they sure as heck are not the best and brightest. The libs have three candidates in this race. They have already won the Presidency. There isn't much the rest of us can do this year except to admit defeat.

Immie

Yurt
09-27-2008, 06:42 PM
notice mfm did not mention obama's foreign policy experience....he only compares biden to palin when it comes to the experience issue....not a peep about obama v mccain

and notice how mfm still does not address anything....he is merely flatulates his rhetoric....why not address biden's actual statements instead of mouthing off....

red states rule
09-27-2008, 06:42 PM

So you demand good judgement? Obama's good judgement is friendships with Ayers (the terrorist) Wright (the racist paster) Rezko (the mobed up covicted felon) said the surge was waste of money and lives

and we have these

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ap2Cg_FDRy4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ap2Cg_FDRy4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Biden's good judegment - opposed the buildup of the militray during the Reagan yeras that took out the Soviet Union. Opposed the first gufd war when Saddam invaded Kuwait; opposed the surge saying it would never work

and now the preacher man takes the Lord's name in vein in a political rant.

Immanuel
09-27-2008, 06:55 PM
So you demand good judgement? Obama's good judgement is friendships with Ayers (the terrorist) Wright (the racist paster) Rezko (the mobed up covicted felon) said the surge was waste of money and lives

and we have these

{edited out}

Biden's good judegment - opposed the buildup of the militray during the Reagan yeras that took out the Soviet Union. Opposed the first gufd war when Saddam invaded Kuwait; opposed the surge saying it would never work

and now the preacher man takes the Lord's name in vein in a political rant.

Okay, now that clip was funny. He didn't really say all those things did he?

I guess it just goes to show that he is human after all.

Immie

red states rule
09-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Okay, now that clip was funny. He didn't really say all those things did he?

I guess it just goes to show that he is human after all.

Immie

He said everyone of them. Amazimg how the liberal media, and Obamabots like MFM, jump on every error made by McCain and Gov Palin - yet they are silent when it comes to Obama and Biden

Yurt
09-27-2008, 07:10 PM
my favorite:

i really wanted to go to hawaii and alaska, but my staff wouldn't allow it

:lol:

chump, which reminds me of a great line:

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle