PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Can Be Cold, But Democrats Are Duplicitous

Kathianne
09-28-2008, 02:26 PM
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/09/speaker-pelosi-blasts-unpatriotic.html

Nancy calls the Republicans that did not attend a 'bi-partisan' meeting, unpatriotic. Problem was, they weren't invited, an oversite perhaps, but that didn't mean an apology, but a slander. Links at site, video too.

Saturday, September 27, 2008
Speaker Pelosi Blasts "Unpatriotic" Republicans For Skipping Meeting... A Meeting Dems Did Not Invite Them To!! (Video)

Despicable Nancy Pelosi calls GOP Unpatriotic for missing a meeting--
A meeting they were not invited to.

Here's some behind the scenes politicking by Democrats at the Congressional bailout talks today, via the House GOP:

I Just wanted to shoot this story regarding the ongoing negotiations your way before you hear the media spin the Dems are feeding them. Republicans were told today’s negotiations were for “principles.” Meaning each party’s lead negotiators – Senators Chris Dodd and Judd Gregg and Reps. Blunt and Frank. When we showed up to the meeting the list of Dems walking in the door kept growing to include all the above along with Democrats:

Rahm Emanuel (arguable the most political member of the House)
Charles Rangel (currently under an ethics investigation)
Senator Max Baucus
Senator Chuck Schumer (again, one of the most polarizing Members of Congress)
Senator Kent Conrad
Senator Jack Reed

That’s hardly the deal we were promised, like Mr. Blunt quipped to reporters, “I think the ratio's about fair. It's two to eight or something."

And, the Dem spin machine is still in full swing. They said we boycotted earlier meetings, well, as Chris Dodd said last night on NBC, they just forgot to call us. So, maybe an 8-2 fight is the best we’ve had all week because we are at least at the table.

Later today... Speaker Pelosi had the gall to go before cameras and call the Republican members of the House "unpatriotic" for not attending that earlier meeting.
(The meeting Dodd admitted they weren't invited to.)

And, here is more from Pelosi claiming she was never warned about the financial crisis.
She's lying, of course.

UPDATE: More from the House GOP offices:

Well, we didn’t go to yesterday’s meeting because they didn’t invite us. Dodd even said on NBC nightly news last night that they just forgot.
It’s pretty infuriating.

posted by Gateway Pundit at 9/27/2008 05:46:00 PM

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Pot, meet Kettle.

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
09-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Pot, meet Kettle.

True enough, they both suck, though D more than R. ;)

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Pot, meet Kettle.

we need more metaphors

the pot is getting too much attention and the kettle is getting jealous :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2008, 09:58 PM

I agree :laugh2:

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 10:08 PM
In the cold and duplicitous departments The "R"s strongly outdo the "D"s by at least a 5 to 1 margin, Kat.

But, I may be looking at it from a biased view. How about you?

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Im indepedendent, and while i jokingly argue who is worse

I can firmly recommend a third party :salute:

In the cold and duplicitous departments The "R"s strongly outdo the "D"s by at least a 5 to 1 margin, Kat.

But, I may be looking at it from a biased view. How about you?

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
I thought you were teaming up with emmie, marteen, and running interference with Bob Barr on the Libertarian ticket?!?!?!????!?!?

Im indepedendent, and while i jokingly argue who is worse

I can firmly recommend a third party :salute:

I guess I was mistaken, huh?!?!?!?!?!?

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2008, 10:35 PM
im thinking about it, I would like to see a bonafide third party threat, and am not opposed to it being the libertarian party.

Youre not wrong, im just confused still :laugh2:

I thought you were teaming up with emmie, marteen, and running interference with Bob Barr on the Libertarian ticket?!?!?!????!?!?

I guess I was mistaken, huh?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 10:57 PM
marteen, I would never interfere in your personal political deliberations other than to strongly advise you to think comprehensively about any decisions that you might make regarding your basic political beliefs and voting habits.

im thinking about it, I would like to see a bonafide third party threat, and am not opposed to it being the libertarian party.

Youre not wrong, im just confused still :laugh2:

I've been to war to protect your right to vote, marteen. Please don't place my actions in the vanity pile as you waste the gift you have been given. Dig it?

Yurt
09-28-2008, 11:05 PM
marteen, I would never interfere in your personal political deliberations other than to strongly advise you to think comprehensively about any decisions that you might make regarding your basic political beliefs and voting habits.

I've been to war to protect your right to vote, marteen. Please don't place my actions in the vanity pile as you waste the gift you have been given. Dig it?

you're an asshole for this post

if you fought for any of our rights, then fuck you, that is the right you fought for asshole. if you don't like it, then don't brag about your service. dig it....

martin did not insult your service or you, but you insult him and others.....

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 11:12 PM
You just can't take it, can you, yuk?

you're an asshole for this post

if you fought for any of our rights, then fuck you, that is the right you fought for asshole. if you don't like it, then don't brag about your service. dig it....

martin did not insult your service or you, but you insult him and others.....

I did not insult martin and it is not my purpose to insult you but you stuck your wormyass nose in here so let me hear what you have done to protect any right of mine? I don't wear my military service on my sleeve as some others around here do but I am what I am and I do what I do. Martin is a friend of mine, dumbo, and I don't think either of us need you to start contradictions and innuendoes of your own to explain anything. Dig it, dumbo?

DragonStryk72
09-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Both parties are rat bastards at this point, and that whole "bracelet" thing just tore it for me. talk about manipulation, they both use our troops as a stepping stone to their office. Don't think either side has honor to it, they don't. Maybe, once, that integrity was there, but it's gone now.

Yurt
09-28-2008, 11:36 PM
You just can't take it, can you, yuk?

I did not insult martin and it is not my purpose to insult you but you stuck your wormyass nose in here so let me hear what you have done to protect any right of mine? I don't wear my military service on my sleeve as some others around here do but I am what I am and I do what I do. Martin is a friend of mine, dumbo, and I don't think either of us need you to start contradictions and innuendoes of your own to explain anything. Dig it, dumbo?

i pay taxes.

and yes you did wear your service on your sleeve. who are you to tell others what to do with their ""gift"" of freedom this country provides? so because you went to war to protect martin's rights, that gives you authority to demean martin's rights now? pathetic.

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 11:40 PM
You are such a wormy one to talk, yuk.

i pay taxes.

and yes you did wear your service on your sleeve. who are you to tell others what to do with their ""gift"" of freedom this country provides? so because you went to war to protect martin's rights, that gives you authority to demean martin's rights now? pathetic.

I didn't "tell" martin to do anything as you imply and I do not wear my military service on my sleeve as you imply. And how you can imply that I somehow "demean martin's right's" is genuinely pathetic unlike your own pathetic attempt to demean me.

Kiss this, yuk: :pee: It'll make you feel like more of a man.

SassyLady
09-29-2008, 12:45 AM

Actually, you fought so Americans can have choice.......they can choose not to vote. I just wish those that chose not to vote would also choose to keep their mouth shut instead of bitching about the way things are. In my opinion, voting is what gives an individual the right to complain. You don't vote, you don't complain.:coffee:

Psychoblues
09-29-2008, 12:51 AM
I have never, not even once, missed an election since 1968, smarty pants.

Actually, you fought so Americans can have choice.......they can choose not to vote. I just wish those that chose not to vote would also choose to keep their mouth shut instead of bitching about the way things are. In my opinion, voting is what gives an individual the right to complain. You don't vote, you don't complain.:coffee:

Just where do you get your sillyass information? Does that explain the rest of your kneejerk posts and sillyass statements?

SassyLady
09-29-2008, 12:58 AM
I have never, not even once, missed an election since 1968, smarty pants.

Just where do you get your sillyass information? Does that explain the rest of your kneejerk posts and sillyass statements?

What?????????? Did I say you have never voted? I said you fought so "Americans" can have a choice to vote.....or not. As for sillyass statements..........you are the ace in this department and I wouldn't even begin to try and unseat you from that throne. Good night.:salute:

Psychoblues
09-29-2008, 01:03 AM
You, and another here, have accused me of interference with another's right to vote. I say explain it or just shut the fuck up about it.

What?????????? Did I say you have never voted? I said you fought so "Americans" can have a choice to vote.....or not. As for sillyass statements..........you are the ace in this department and I wouldn't even begin to try and unseat you from that throne. Good night.:salute:

Sillyass,,,,,,,,,,,,

SassyLady
09-29-2008, 01:05 AM
You, and another here, have accused me of interference with another's right to vote. I say explain it or just shut the fuck up about it.

Sillyass,,,,,,,,,,,,

:gay::coffee:

Psychoblues
09-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Like I said,,,,,,,,,

:gay::coffee:

Sillyass,,,,,,,,,,

Classact
09-29-2008, 06:44 AM
If Wall Street needs money to the tune of $700 billion and the feds are willing to give it to them then do it this way...

Divide the $700 billion equally across America to pay off home mortgages of citizens that followed the rules and have a record of paying their bills. Mortgages near pay off are all capital and no interest so the financial institutions would get $700 billion to prop up their proclaimed problems of cash shortages... The millions of home owners no longer strapped by mortgages would be free to spend an equal amount to buy homes in Florida or wherever should at the same time the feds do away with capital gains tax...

Make oil dirt cheap... drill everywhere including ANWR!

mundame
09-29-2008, 09:20 AM

Something to that............................

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2008, 11:34 AM
I like your thinking, too bad government is mentally handicapped

If Wall Street needs money to the tune of $700 billion and the feds are willing to give it to them then do it this way...

Divide the $700 billion equally across America to pay off home mortgages of citizens that followed the rules and have a record of paying their bills. Mortgages near pay off are all capital and no interest so the financial institutions would get $700 billion to prop up their proclaimed problems of cash shortages... The millions of home owners no longer strapped by mortgages would be free to spend an equal amount to buy homes in Florida or wherever should at the same time the feds do away with capital gains tax...

Make oil dirt cheap... drill everywhere including ANWR!