PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Daily: Obama Moves to 50% to 42% Lead

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 08:19 PM
And the bump he will recieve from his trouncing of JM in Friday night's debate won't be known until Tuesday!!!!!!!

Source: Gallup

PRINCETON, NJ -- Barack Obama leads John McCain 50% to 42% among registered voters in the Gallup Poll Daily tracking
update for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday -- just one point shy of his strongest showing of the year.

The full impact of the debate and its aftermath will not be reflected in the tracking polls until Tuesday's report, which
will be based on interviewing conducted Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Still, Gallup's one-day read on the standing of the
two candidates on Saturday suggest that Obama held the lead over McCain among registered voters that night, just as he
had for the two previous nights.

More: http://www.gallup.com/poll/110740/Gallup-Daily-Moves-50-42-Lead.aspx

Can anyone spell CHANGE for me just once more!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
09-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Yeah yeah...

we shall see..

retiredman
09-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah yeah...

we shall see..

but why do you think that happened, steph? Why do you think that, after the debate, more people are for Obama than were before the debate?

stephanie
09-28-2008, 08:53 PM
but why do you think that happened, steph? Why do you think that, after the debate, more people are for Obama than were before the debate?

for starters..I don't take anything that gallup has to say seriously..He is a committed DEMOCRAT..

and all the other polls I've seen around, they are still neck and neck..

so you all believe whatever it is you need to..

Kathianne
09-28-2008, 08:54 PM

Spin, you?

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Even FauxNews admits that Obama is polling ahead of McCain at this time. Do you need towels or a shower?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kathianne
09-28-2008, 09:34 PM
http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=301984#post301984

...Obama Leading Solidly in Polls.

Obama has a 5-point lead in the Gallup Tracking Poll [in Saturday's release and an 8-point lead in Sunday afternoon's release] and a 6-point lead in the Rasmussen Tracking Poll [in Sunday's release]:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday — including the first day of post-debate polling — is unchanged. Barack Obama once again attracts 50% of the vote while John McCain earns 44%. This six-point advantage matches Obama’s biggest lead yet and marks the first time he has held such a lead for two-days running. Obama is now viewed favorably by 57% of voters, McCain by 55%.

As the economic crunch continues, just 11% of Americans now say the nation is heading in the right direction. That’s down dramatically from 24% two weeks ago when the failure of Lehman Brothers first brought the Wall Street debacle to the world’s attention. Since then, consumer and investor confidence have plummeted and nearly 80% of the nation’s adults now believe the economy is getting worse. Adding to the frustration is growing opposition to the proposed rescue plan and doubts about the motives of those promoting it.

UPDATE: Gallup's move from 5% to 8% in Sunday's release indicates that Saturday's polling was 8-10% stronger for Obama than Wednesday's.

stephanie
09-28-2008, 09:38 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/crazy.gif

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks, Kat!!!!!!! That reinforces my thread and posted article doesn't it?!?!?!?!

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=301984#post301984

Other than that, I don't think they are related, do you?

Kathianne
09-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks, Kat!!!!!!! That reinforces my thread and posted article doesn't it?!?!?!?!

Other than that, I don't think they are related, do you?

Sure Pb, if you put all the weight on polls. Good luck to you on that, remember last week. ;)

retiredman
09-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Spin, you?

I think it is because McCain needed to show that Obama was not ready to be president and he failed in that attempt.

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Remember, Kat, I live in Mississippi and I am strongly encouraged by what I am seeing and hearing down here!!!!!!!!!!

Sure Pb, if you put all the weight on polls. Good luck to you on that, remember last week. ;)

The polls are just now indicating what I have been seeing and hearing for literally months!!!!!!!!!

Kathianne
09-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Remember, Kat, I live in Mississippi and I am strongly encouraged by what I am seeing and hearing down here!!!!!!!!!!

The polls are just now indicating what I have been seeing for literally months!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you Pb.

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Somehow I just knew that you would be, Kat!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you Pb.

Can I fix you a Cosmos?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Sitarro
09-28-2008, 10:37 PM

The polls are just now indicating what I have been seeing and hearing for literally months!!!!!!!!!

I certainly wouldn't admit to living in one of the worst places on the planet, Mississippi sucks dick. Why would it be a surprise that the ignorant inbreds that populate that awful place would be for that dick head osamabama? No wonder you're constantly drinking and can't hold up one side of an argument. I won't even drive through that shit hole or the other one called Alabama on the way to Florida.

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 10:50 PM
You're on a roll tonight, zero. Are you drunk or just crazy with hate?!?!????!

Sitarro
09-28-2008, 11:29 PM
You're on a roll tonight, zero. Are you drunk or just crazy with hate?!?!????!

I just hate Missidrip and Ali-baba, 2 of the worst states in the union filled with the most ignorant redneck assholes found anywhere. I hate to even fly over them. I say we give Misidrip to the fags and lesbo dykes and Ali-baba to the blacks that hate the U.S.

Psychoblues
09-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Soooooo,,,,,,,hate without anything to back it up is your thing, eh? They could use you up in Alaska right now with all that bullshit they're trying to spew as truth. You might even could be a deacon or something like that!!!!!!

Sitarro
09-29-2008, 12:40 AM
Soooooo,,,,,,,hate without anything to back it up is your thing, eh? They could use you up in Alaska right now with all that bullshit they're trying to spew as truth. You might even could be a deacon or something like that!!!!!!

I have been there so I know everything I need to..... after all, that is certainly enough for Dems. Osamabama burns up 50,000 gallons of jet fuel for photo ops in the Middle East and he is supposedly versed on foreign policy. Mississippi is a dump with uneducated inbreds populating it, perfect breeding ground for demwitocrats.

Psychoblues
09-29-2008, 12:44 AM
And just how is any of that supposed to excuse your hateful insanities, zero?

I have been there so I know everything I need to..... after all, that is certainly enough for Dems. Osamabama burns up 50,000 gallons of jet fuel for photo ops in the Middle East and he is supposedly versed on foreign policy. Mississippi is a dump with uneducated inbreds populating it, perfect breeding ground for demwitocrats.

Have you considered immigration, like maybe you moving to a reicheous state like you really want?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!