PDA

View Full Version : McCain Retracts Palin's Pakistan Comments

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 08:26 PM
It would be nice if she availed herself to retract them on her own!!!!!!!

Source: CNN

WASHINGTON (CNN)— Sen. John McCain retracted Sarah Palin's stance on Pakistan Sunday morning, after the Alaska governor appeared to back Sen. Barack Obama's support for unilateral strikes inside Pakistan against terrorists

"She would not…she understands and has stated repeatedly that we're not going to do anything except in America's national security interest," McCain told ABC's George Stephanopoulos of Palin. "In all due respect, people going around and… sticking a microphone while conversations are being held, and then all of a sudden that's—that's a person's position… This is a free country, but I don't think most Americans think that that's a definitve policy statement made by Governor Palin."

Saturday night, while on a stop for cheesesteaks in South Philadelphia, Palin was questioned by a Temple graduate student about whether the U.S. should cross the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan.

"If that's what we have to do stop the terrorists from coming any further in, absolutely, we should," Palin said..............

More: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/tag/cnns-emily-sherman/

I understand she is in Debate Boot Camp right now. Perhaps they will teach her how to get out of her own messes come Thursday evening!!!!!!!!!! It is shaping up to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Yurt
09-28-2008, 08:33 PM
biden meets leaders without press....

stephanie
09-28-2008, 08:34 PM
It would be great..if you Democrats would retract the two bozos you all have running for President and VP...but darn...no such luck..

if Palin is in debate boot camp..you all have to sign the Obambam out of kindergarten to attend any kind of camp...:coffee:

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 09:42 PM
What's this "if" crap, stevie?

It would be great..if you Democrats would retract the two bozos you all have running for President and VP...but darn...no such luck..

if Palin is in debate boot camp..you all have to sign the Obambam out of kindergarten to attend any kind of camp...:coffee:

It is reported that she is there. Do I need to provide you with a link? How about an entire article!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
09-28-2008, 10:32 PM
What's this "if" crap, stevie?

It is reported that she is there. Do I need to provide you with a link? How about an entire article!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you think the boy wonder got the answers he memorized for the debate, you certainly don't believe he actually knows how to think on his feet, do you? He is nothing but a facade that his 300 advisors fill with their answers, george soros answers. He was weak in the debate as he is whenever he is interviewed by anyone that doesn't help him through it.He's a memorizer, not a thinker and doesn't have an original thought in that big round head. Why was he wearing eye shadow that matched his gray lips? I've heard he is not only a closet smoker but gay also. Michelle is a lesbian and the kids were bought from a slave trader out of Africa, muslims don't seem to have a problem with selling and buying kids.

Psychoblues
09-28-2008, 10:40 PM
zero, I didn't quote your post because I know that if I had said something so vile, hateful and stupid I would not want it repeated either.

You are one sick puppy and you really do need help. I strongly recommend, I am not kidding you, zero, you strongly need professional intervention!!!!!!!!!!