PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: A joke that is backfiring on the GOP

GW in Ohio
09-29-2008, 09:41 AM
One cinderella story may be in its final chapter. After Sarah Palin’s underwhelming interview with Katie Couric of CBS, which aired Wednesday and Thursday night, conservative commentators began distancing themselves from their vice presidential candidate.

Nationally syndicated columnist Kathleen Parker called for Palin to step down Friday, saying she didn’t have the necessary experience.

“As we’ve seen and heard more from John McCain’s running mate, it is increasingly clear that Palin is a problem. Quick study or not, she doesn’t know enough about economics and foreign policy to make Americans comfortable with a President Palin should conditions warrant her promotion.”

OK, so maybe this experience thing does matter a little! Jim Geraghty, writing on the Web site for the conservative magazine the National Review, held out hope Friday that Palin could get up to speed fast.

“The question is, how fast can Palin build on that knowledge base? What’s her learning curve? If, God forbid, she had to take office in February 2009, there would be understandable concern. A year later, she’d have a much broader range of policy knowledge. Two years later, it would be even broader, and by 2012, she would be as versed in national policy as almost anybody in Washington.”

Geraghty has given Palin four years to become as knowledgeable in national policy as most of the people in Washington. That’s reassuring.

Conservative columnist for the Washington Post George Will argued in early September that experience was crucial, and predicted Palin’s lack of experience might be her downfall. “By his selection of Palin, [McCain] got the enthusiasm of the base. But what has he got in Palin? In coming days he and we will learn from a stern teacher, experience.”

Last week David Brooks, conservative columnist for the New York Times, wrote that a vice presidential pick with experience was crucial, and concluded Sarah Palin didn’t have what it takes.

“Sarah Palin has many virtues. If you wanted someone to destroy a corrupt establishment, she’d be your woman. But the constructive act of governance is another matter. She has not been engaged in national issues, does not have a repertoire of historic patterns and, like President Bush, she seems to compensate for her lack of experience with brashness and excessive decisiveness.”

stephanie
09-29-2008, 09:48 AM
she not as big a joke as that boy wonder you Democrats have foisted on the American people..

what a sad day for the United States if that joker becomes President..

GW in Ohio
09-29-2008, 09:53 AM
she not as big a joke as that boy wonder you Democrats have foisted on the American people..

what a sad day for the United States if that joker becomes President..

You can just call him "President Boy Wonder," steph......

mundame
09-29-2008, 09:53 AM
President Bush, she seems to compensate for her lack of experience with brashness and excessive decisiveness.”

There certainly is a lot of THAT going around. McCain is doing exactly the same and scaring everyone to death. He never saw a world conflict he doesn't want us to go to war over, apparently.

And Palin more so --- she's apparently talking up the Paki war possibilities now.

Politicians who alternate between war mongering --- Iraq --- and then fall asleep for two-three years while the war is lost --- leave the U.S. crippled and divided and beset with serious crises.

McCain pops off like a bag of popcorn in the microwave these days and Palin is completely ignorant and focused mainly on forcing on all American women all her own grave errors --- have babies in their mid-forties, have retarded babies, refuse birth control to our daughters and let the daughters get pregnant, no marriages anywhere in sight ------

What a terrible woman. Corrupt, too. Uses her power to continue this redneck family crisis stuff, trying to get the brother-in-law fired, firing the guy who wouldn't fire him, on and on, catastrophe after catastrophe.

We have enough disaster in this country right now. Economy collapsing, banking system collapsing, wars going on forever with no end ---- no American needs this creepy Palin woman trying to force yet MORE problems on us!<!-- / message -->

stephanie
09-29-2008, 09:57 AM
You can just call him "President Boy Wonder," steph......

naa..I will call him "President Joker"..and laugh my ass off when you all realize the joke was on you all, all along...:dance:

stephanie
09-29-2008, 09:58 AM
There certainly is a lot of THAT going around. McCain is doing exactly the same and scaring everyone to death. He never saw a world conflict he doesn't want us to go to war over, apparently.

And Palin more so --- she's apparently talking up the Paki war possibilities now.

Politicians who alternate between war mongering --- Iraq --- and then fall asleep for two-three years while the war is lost --- leave the U.S. crippled and divided and beset with serious crises.

McCain pops off like a bag of popcorn in the microwave these days and Palin is completely ignorant and focused mainly on forcing on all American women all her own grave errors --- have babies in their mid-forties, have retarded babies, refuse birth control to our daughters and let the daughters get pregnant, no marriages anywhere in sight ------

What a terrible woman. Corrupt, too. Uses her power to continue this redneck family crisis stuff, trying to get the brother-in-law fired, firing the guy who wouldn't fire him, on and on, catastrophe after catastrophe.

We have enough disaster in this country right now. Economy collapsing, banking system collapsing, wars going on forever with no end ---- no American needs this creepy Palin woman trying to force yet MORE problems on us!<!-- / message -->

then vote for the Obambam..and poof..the world will be a better place..

April15
09-29-2008, 09:59 AM
naa..I will call him "President Joker"..and laugh my ass off when you all realize the joke was on you all, all along...:dance:No you won't, you will get so tired of laughing that you will cry like the dems do over Bush.

stephanie
09-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Gw in Ohio is a hit and run poster..

he's basically turned into a spammer..

why bother??:slap:

Immanuel
09-29-2008, 10:35 AM
No you won't, you will get so tired of laughing that you will cry like the dems do over Bush.

The voice of experience. ;)

Immie

GW in Ohio
09-29-2008, 11:59 AM
then vote for the Obambam..and poof..the world will be a better place..

Obama has been in the public eye for about two years....campaigning, debating the issues, putting forth his views.

If you don't know what Obama is about by now, you haven't been paying attention.

Sarah Palin on the other hand was recruited right off a dogsled team, where she was racing for Jesus. She never had a frickin' passport until last year. That "fresh face" thing carried her for a couple of weeks....until Katie Couric (hardly an intimidating presence) started asking her questions. Now everybody knows how ignorant and provincial she is. It will be cruel putting her in a debate with Joe Biden, but she has to be unmasked for the nonentity she is, or she could wind up a heartbeat away from the presidency.

And John McCain doesn't have a lot of heartbeats left.

stephanie
09-29-2008, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=GW in Ohio;302230]Obama has been in the public eye for about two years....campaigning, debating the issues, putting forth his views.QUOTE]

you said a mouthful there..

he's been campaigning on your dime for two yrs.
I've been voting for Presidents while you were still shitting in diapers..so I know exactly what the Democrat party is for..they can't wait to take control of all the mush heads and turn them into servants of the state, while they are your masters...

sounds like fun for you all...:dance:

theHawk
09-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Well if its true that she is a big moron then Biden had better destory her in the debate!

April15
09-29-2008, 01:36 PM
The voice of experience. ;)

ImmieYou know it!

Immanuel
09-29-2008, 01:46 PM
You know it!

Hehe,

I was there in 1992 and 1996!

I can only assure you that things do get better... but let me tell you that I hope it is not this year for you. :p

Immie

GW in Ohio
09-29-2008, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE]

you said a mouthful there..

he's been campaigning on your dime for two yrs.
I've been voting for Presidents while you were still shitting in diapers..so I know exactly what the Democrat party is for..they can't wait to take control of all the mush heads and turn them into servants of the state, while they are your masters...

sounds like fun for you all...:dance:

You reveal yourself to be a really classy individual with that post, steph.

When did you start voting for presidents?

mundame
09-29-2008, 02:58 PM
[quote=stephanie;302231]

Well, she's from Alaska.

I think we're all getting an education about the kind of people they've got in Alaska.

stephanie
09-29-2008, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Stephanie;302231]

When did you start voting for presidents?

I don't pretend to be classy, I say what I feel and I'm straight shooten..if people don't like it, tough shit..now carry on little one..

stephanie
09-29-2008, 09:18 PM
[quote=GW in Ohio;302330]

Well, she's from Alaska.

I think we're all getting an education about the kind of people they've got in Alaska.

and?
do you think we care?

diuretic
09-30-2008, 03:47 AM
Well if its true that she is a big moron then Biden had better destory her in the debate!

That would be a tactical mistake. There could be a sympathy vote as a backfire. The best thing would be for Biden to simply defeat her without smashing her into the dust, there's no need for that.

Sitarro
09-30-2008, 04:12 AM
Obama has been in the public eye for about two years....campaigning, debating the issues, putting forth his views.

If you don't know what Obama is about by now, you haven't been paying attention.

Sarah Palin on the other hand was recruited right off a dogsled team, where she was racing for Jesus. She never had a frickin' passport until last year. That "fresh face" thing carried her for a couple of weeks....until Katie Couric (hardly an intimidating presence) started asking her questions. Now everybody knows how ignorant and provincial she is. It will be cruel putting her in a debate with Joe Biden, but she has to be unmasked for the nonentity she is, or she could wind up a heartbeat away from the presidency.

And John McCain doesn't have a lot of heartbeats left.

I have no doubt that John McCain and Sara Palin could kick your fat, faggot, Ohio ass. What a joke your know nothing boy puppet is, no thought, just a memorizer, needs 300 people to stick their hands up his ass to make him talk his crap. If you imbeciles succeed in stealing this election, the country will be more divided than ever, the military will be decimated when nobody but closet fags will enlist. The dolts that are proving to know absolutely nothing about finance will ruin this country..... Pelosi, Rangel, Dodd, Biden??????? How pathetic........ but that is what you assholes have always wanted, to destroy the United States. You've proven repeatably how easy a smooth talking shit salesman can impress you, no substance, just a load of bullshit promises I have personally heard for 54 years....... they never accomplished any of them. You are all liars and thieves and should move your sorry asses to Russia where you belong.:fu:

Oh yea, you're as boring as watching sap drip from a tree, about as intelligent too.

retiredman
09-30-2008, 06:12 AM
That would be a tactical mistake. There could be a sympathy vote as a backfire. The best thing would be for Biden to simply defeat her without smashing her into the dust, there's no need for that.

I agree. I thnk Biden merely needs to showcase his expertise and let her showcase hers.... the differences will be evident without him having to point them out.

diuretic
09-30-2008, 06:24 AM
I have no doubt that John McCain and Sara Palin could kick your fat, faggot, Ohio ass. What a joke your know nothing boy puppet is, no thought, just a memorizer, needs 300 people to stick their hands up his ass to make him talk his crap. If you imbeciles succeed in stealing this election, the country will be more divided than ever, the military will be decimated when nobody but closet fags will enlist. The dolts that are proving to know absolutely nothing about finance will ruin this country..... Pelosi, Rangel, Dodd, Biden??????? How pathetic........ but that is what you assholes have always wanted, to destroy the United States. You've proven repeatably how easy a smooth talking shit salesman can impress you, no substance, just a load of bullshit promises I have personally heard for 54 years....... they never accomplished any of them. You are all liars and thieves and should move your sorry asses to Russia where you belong.:fu:

Oh yea, you're as boring as watching sap drip from a tree, about as intelligent too.

First Wall Street, now Sitarro. Is there no end to these melt downs? :laugh2:

diuretic
09-30-2008, 06:33 AM
I agree. I thnk Biden merely needs to showcase his expertise and let her showcase hers.... the differences will be evident without him having to point them out.

The temptation might be for the Obama-Biden ticket to try and demonstrate to the wingnuts (as opposed to us moonbats - well I'm an honorary moonbat only as I have no vote but let me express my appreciation to American posters here in allowing me to have a say - I appreciate your tolerance and no, I'm not being funny or humorous, I mean it) that Palin is a bad choice and to grind her down. That would be wrong in so many ways.

Firstly, she might have flaws and faults and questionable ethics back home in Alaska, but that's for Alaskans to sort out.

Secondly, like it or not, she is a woman and the sight of a male politician wiping the floor (assuming there is potential of course, I don't want to be demeaning to her, she could end up kicking Biden in the nuts for all I know) with a neophyte female politician would disgust many people. Besides, there's no need for it (the thought of that disgusts me - I like your mercy rule in baseball, it's civilised, that attitude should extend to politics).

Third (I hate "thirdly" it makes me sound like Hiram Holliday) the battleground is the uncommitted. Biffing this woman would turn them right off.

GW in Ohio
09-30-2008, 07:37 AM
The temptation might be for the Obama-Biden ticket to try and demonstrate to the wingnuts (as opposed to us moonbats - well I'm an honorary moonbat only as I have no vote but let me express my appreciation to American posters here in allowing me to have a say - I appreciate your tolerance and no, I'm not being funny or humorous, I mean it) that Palin is a bad choice and to grind her down. That would be wrong in so many ways.

Firstly, she might have flaws and faults and questionable ethics back home in Alaska, but that's for Alaskans to sort out.

Secondly, like it or not, she is a woman and the sight of a male politician wiping the floor (assuming there is potential of course, I don't want to be demeaning to her, she could end up kicking Biden in the nuts for all I know) with a neophyte female politician would disgust many people. Besides, there's no need for it (the thought of that disgusts me - I like your mercy rule in baseball, it's civilised, that attitude should extend to politics).

Third (I hate "thirdly" it makes me sound like Hiram Holliday) the battleground is the uncommitted. Biffing this woman would turn them right off.

I agree. Biden has nothing to gain by going after Palin. Her ignorance and cluelessness will demonstrate themselves. Biden, on the other hand, has forgotten more about foreign policy than Palin and McCain together ever knew.

However, if I were in the Republican camp, I would coach Palin to attack Biden at every opportunity. Don't let it be about who knows more or is more qualified; she has no chance there. But if she makes the debate about Biden by attacking him at every opportunity and putting him on the defensive, he'll have to spend his time defending himself instead of showing what he knows.

And if Biden's people anticipate this strategy, their best counterattack would be to ignore Palin's attacks and focus on positive, constructive stuff. Every time Palin attacks, just say, "I don't want to get into partisan wrangling with you, Governor. Let's focus on the issues facing this country, shall we?"

Let's face it, if Thursday's debate is about who's better qualified to be a heartbeat away from the presidency, Palin has no chance.

GW in Ohio
09-30-2008, 07:40 AM

sitarro: You're a metaphor for the Republican party in 2008. You have nothing constructive to bring to the table. All you have is hatred, bitterness, and fear mongering. You remind me a lot of John McCain.

Oh, and stephanie? You remind me of Sarah Palin.

You'll probably take that as a compliment, won't you?

diuretic
09-30-2008, 07:59 AM
I agree. Biden has nothing to gain by going after Palin. Her ignorance and cluelessness will demonstrate themselves. Biden, on the other hand, has forgotten more about foreign policy than Palin and McCain together ever knew.

However, if I were in the Republican camp, I would coach Palin to attack Biden at every opportunity. Don't let it be about who knows more or is more qualified; she has no chance there. But if she makes the debate about Biden by attacking him at every opportunity and putting him on the defensive, he'll have to spend his time defending himself instead of showing what he knows.

And if Biden's people anticipate this strategy, their best counterattack would be to ignore Palin's attacks and focus on positive, constructive stuff. Every time Palin attacks, just say, "I don't want to get into partisan wrangling with you, Governor. Let's focus on the issues facing this country, shall we?"

Let's face it, if Thursday's debate is about who's better qualified to be a heartbeat away from the presidency, Palin has no chance.

Good strategy there. I think right now American voters are disappointed and disillusioned and perhaps may be looking to constructive engagement.

stephanie
09-30-2008, 08:00 AM
sitarro: You're a metaphor for the Republican party in 2008. You have nothing constructive to bring to the table. All you have is hatred, bitterness, and fear mongering. You remind me a lot of John McCain.

Oh, and stephanie? You remind me of Sarah Palin.

You'll probably take that as a compliment, won't you?

damn right I'll take it as a compliment...

and you remind me of a snot nosed little kid, who still needs his mommy to wipe his ass...that's why your a Democrat.

now keep on spamming, sonny..

GW in Ohio
09-30-2008, 08:29 AM
damn right I'll take it as a compliment...

and you remind me of a snot nosed little kid, who still needs his mommy to wipe his ass...that's why your a Democrat.

now keep on spamming, sonny..

It's always a pleasure interacting with a classy Republican like you, stephanie.

By the way, do you have much trouble getting Internet access in your double-wide?

stephanie
09-30-2008, 08:32 AM
It's always a pleasure interacting with a classy Republican like you, stephanie.

By the way, do you have much trouble getting Internet access in your double-wide?

don't you think DuUnderground is missing you?
you breeze through here every couple of months and think people have to pay you any kind of attention..of course you do.

go away little boy and go bother someone else.:bye1:

namvet
09-30-2008, 08:38 AM
One cinderella story may be in its final chapter. After Sarah Palin’s underwhelming interview with Katie Couric of CBS, which aired Wednesday and Thursday night, conservative commentators began distancing themselves from their vice presidential candidate.

Nationally syndicated columnist Kathleen Parker called for Palin to step down Friday, saying she didn’t have the necessary experience.

“As we’ve seen and heard more from John McCain’s running mate, it is increasingly clear that Palin is a problem. Quick study or not, she doesn’t know enough about economics and foreign policy to make Americans comfortable with a President Palin should conditions warrant her promotion.”

OK, so maybe this experience thing does matter a little! Jim Geraghty, writing on the Web site for the conservative magazine the National Review, held out hope Friday that Palin could get up to speed fast.

“The question is, how fast can Palin build on that knowledge base? What’s her learning curve? If, God forbid, she had to take office in February 2009, there would be understandable concern. A year later, she’d have a much broader range of policy knowledge. Two years later, it would be even broader, and by 2012, she would be as versed in national policy as almost anybody in Washington.”

Geraghty has given Palin four years to become as knowledgeable in national policy as most of the people in Washington. That’s reassuring.

Conservative columnist for the Washington Post George Will argued in early September that experience was crucial, and predicted Palin’s lack of experience might be her downfall. “By his selection of Palin, [McCain] got the enthusiasm of the base. But what has he got in Palin? In coming days he and we will learn from a stern teacher, experience.”

Last week David Brooks, conservative columnist for the New York Times, wrote that a vice presidential pick with experience was crucial, and concluded Sarah Palin didn’t have what it takes.

“Sarah Palin has many virtues. If you wanted someone to destroy a corrupt establishment, she’d be your woman. But the constructive act of governance is another matter. She has not been engaged in national issues, does not have a repertoire of historic patterns and, like President Bush, she seems to compensate for her lack of experience with brashness and excessive decisiveness.”

thanks for you biased opinion. which isn't worth a shit on here anymore.

Nukeman
09-30-2008, 08:42 AM

See this is the problem with MOST Dems, they always see any and all conservatives as inbread, white trash, mouth breathers. You do realize that the VAST majority of the conservative posters on this board are college educated! It just amazes me why MOST dems seem to always look down thier collective noses at anyone who claimes to be conservative.

In your world is it possible to be educated and conservative? Or is that the sole domain of the "oh so enlighted" liberals of the world? This is why the hard working middle class is predominatly republican they are sick to death of the Dems constant condecending attitude towards them.

Get off your high horse and realize the "shit slinging" really started when McCain announced Palin as his running mate. You enlightend Dems just couldn't wait to get some dirt on her and when none of it stuck, you switch to attacks on her experience and intelligence. I for one hope she has been kept under wraps to promote a "false feeling" of superiorority over her. I think shewill surprise most at the depate......

namvet
09-30-2008, 08:48 AM

what part of Russia is Ohio in????:laugh::laugh:

GW in Ohio
09-30-2008, 09:03 AM
See this is the problem with MOST Dems, they always see any and all conservatives as inbread, white trash, mouth breathers. You do realize that the VAST majority of the conservative posters on this board are college educated! Itjust amazes me why MOST dems seem to alwys look down thier collective noses at anyone who claimes to be conservative.

In your world is it possible to be educated and conservative? Or is the sole domain of the oh so enlighted liberals of the world? This is why the hard working middle class is predominatly republican they are sick to death of the Dems constant condecending attitude towards them.

Get off your high horse and realize the "shit slinging" really started when McCain announced Palin as his running mate. You enlightend Dems just couldn't wait to get some dirt on her and when none of it stuck, you switch to attacks on her experience and intelligence. I for one hope she has been kept under wraps to promote a "false feeling" of superiorority over her. I think shewill surprise most at the depate......

nukeman: Yes, of course it's possible to be educated and intelligent and conservative. I understand that most conservatives come by their convictions honestly. I was a conservative Republican myself for many years, and I'm obviously well educated and intelligent.

In the final analysis, we're all Americans and we all have to work together to solve our problems and make our way through the 21st century.

stephanie
09-30-2008, 09:09 AM
FULL of ones self seems to be a Liberal trait...:uhoh:

:lmao:

namvet
09-30-2008, 09:36 AM
FULL of ones self seems to be a Liberal trait...:uhoh:

:lmao:

Q: how can you tell when a liberal is lying???

A: his lips are moving

stephanie
09-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Q: how can you tell when a liberal is lying???

A: his lips are moving

I was thinking the same thing..

I don't know anyone who is a Republican then goes on to become a Democrat..:laugh2:

GW in Ohio
09-30-2008, 09:46 AM

I don't know anyone who is a Republican then goes on to become a Democrat..:laugh2:

You need to get out of your mobile home community more, steph.

There are a lot of people who were Republicans in 2000 who've been radicalized by George Bush's monumental ineptitude.

namvet
09-30-2008, 09:48 AM

Q: how can you tell a liberal is full a shit????

A: the whites of his eyes are brown:laugh2:

stephanie
09-30-2008, 09:49 AM

There are a lot of people who were Republicans in 2000 who've been radicalized by George Bush's monumental ineptitude.

:cow::cow::cow:

Sitarro
09-30-2008, 11:09 AM
nukeman: Yes, of course it's possible to be educated and intelligent and conservative. I understand that most conservatives come by their convictions honestly. I was a conservative Republican myself for many years, and I'm obviously well educated and intelligent.

In the final analysis, we're all Americans and we all have to work together to solve our problems and make our way through the 21st century.

Dream on ass wipe, as long as Democrats are who they are they will never work for the actual interest of the American people, only themselves....... but then again, who wants them? I find it funny that you can reach around your rather substantial breasts to pat yourself on the back about your education. It isn't obvious from your childishly naive opinions or your writing that you are well educated. If you were Conservative and a Republican than your mommy must have dropped you on the floor since then. Normal people start out as liberals and when they grow up learn how stupid they were and how they have to now be a responsible addition to society and themselves so they become Conservative. You are the opposite, doesn't say much for your so called education or the fact that you are living in your mommy's basement and are looking for change.......... in her couch.

Sitarro
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM

So you are admitting what we all have said, liberals aren't normal people, they are stunted in growth from birth or some event drives them over the edge. Did President Bush take your cereal away little man/child?

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 11:15 AM
people, their are some good posts here being obscured by mud slinging, take a deep breath! :poke:

stephanie
09-30-2008, 11:17 AM
people, their are some good posts here being obscured by mud slinging, take a deep breath! :poke:

pipe down..:slap:

GW in Ohio
10-01-2008, 08:31 AM
This just in.....

Among the Top 10 Least Desirable Jobs:

10. Hillary Clinton stud muffin.

9. Baghdad policeman.

8. Dick Cheney personal fitness trainer.

7. Joe Biden hair plug adjuster.

6. Michigan football coach.

5. Debate Policy Etiquette and Civility Referee.

4. Cantor at Jewish synagogue in Teheran.

3. John McCain anger management consultant.

2. Cindy McCain pool boy.

And the Number #1 Least Desirable Job............

1. Sarah Palin debate coach.

mundame
10-01-2008, 10:08 AM
1. Sarah Palin debate coach.

http://macg.net/emoticons/grin2.gif http://macg.net/emoticons/grin10.gif http://macg.net/emoticons/grininvert.gif

I finally saw some of that Katie Couric interview ---------- jeepers! The woman was just frankly incoherent!!

namvet
10-01-2008, 10:23 AM
This just in.....

Among the Top 10 Least Desirable Jobs:

10. Hillary Clinton stud muffin.

9. Baghdad policeman.

8. Dick Cheney personal fitness trainer.

7. Joe Biden hair plug adjuster.

6. Michigan football coach.

5. Debate Policy Etiquette and Civility Referee.

4. Cantor at Jewish synagogue in Teheran.

3. John McCain anger management consultant.

2. Cindy McCain pool boy.

And the Number #1 Least Desirable Job............

1. Osama/Biden debate coach.

glad you agree.

mundame
10-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Guys. John McCain is LOSING THIS ELECTION because he was such a fool as to pick a bimbo with a low IQ and a non-existent education for a vice-president. She's MUCH worse than poor Dan Quayle.

AND he's losing this election because of his bailout stunts, all of which shocked the public and all of which failed bigtime.

I think it's plain all these were John McCain's bright ideas and his campaign staff is probably in a state of heavy sedation because they know how bad the moves were.

I think McCain went senile on us.

namvet
10-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Guys. John McCain is LOSING THIS ELECTION because he was such a fool as to pick a bimbo with a low IQ and a non-existent education for a vice-president. She's MUCH worse than poor Dan Quayle.

AND he's losing this election because of his bailout stunts, all of which shocked the public and all of which failed bigtime.

I think it's plain all these were John McCain's bright ideas and his campaign staff is probably in a state of heavy sedation because they know how bad the moves were.

I think McCain went senile on us.

should we just tell him to quit????

stephanie
10-01-2008, 10:44 AM
should we just tell him to quit????

and then we should all run out and vote for those other two bimbos, (the ah ah aha ahah) Obambam and Joey(I wish I had a brain) Biden..:poke:

namvet
10-01-2008, 10:49 AM
and then we should all run out and vote for those other two bimbos, (the ah ah aha ahah) Obambam and Joey(I wish I had a brain) Biden..:poke:

mundame thinks so. got it all figured out before game time...........:lame2:

mundame
10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
got it all figured out before game time...........

http://bestsmileys.com/signs1/22.gif This IS game time. You were thinking McCain had several months to do something right for a change?

namvet
10-01-2008, 01:37 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/signs1/22.gif This IS game time. You were thinking McCain had several months to do something right for a change?

the debate is game time. this is just smoke filled coffee house crap