PDA

View Full Version : Obama Betrays Lack Of Values, Discernment During Debate

stephanie
09-29-2008, 11:47 AM
the Obambam looked like a punk kid..

:clap:

The Bulletin ^ | September 29, 2008 | Herb Denenberg

Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 11:31:56 AM by jazusamo

Most of the pundits, columnists, commentators and other wise men missed the key comparison arising out of the first presidential debate of 2008. They talked of whether the candidates appeared presidential, whether they presented their life story adequately, whether they looked at each other, whether they were too specific or too general, whether they displayed charisma or guts, whether they stuttered or hesitated and many other matters that appeared to me as trivial.

What they almost all seemed to miss was perhaps the most important determinant of suitability for the White House - the values of the candidate, his character, and his guiding beliefs. When I made that comparison, I found it striking, as it revealed so much about the candidates.

In my view, Sen. Barack Obama made his values, or lack thereof, patently obvious, usually reinforcing what we already knew. If you read between the lines you find the same old lefty liberal with the values of the left: He expressed the anti-American sentiment that has characterized his thinking and his associates. He expressed the need to subject America to a world test a la John Kerry in 2004 - we have to please the world rather than live up to our own ideals ... which too many in the world often reject. He expressed his tendency toward appeasement, retreat and defeat, which is one of his most dangerous and startling weaknesses. He showed the lack the real qualities of a leader, by refusal to admit error in a situation where he is almost alone in a foolish assertion. And he also expressed a moral equivalence between good and evil. These are standard values of Sen. Obama, of his party and of the left. Let's examine some of them in the context of what happened in the debate.

Obama's World Test

read the rest..
http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20142198&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2008, 11:55 AM
punk: im insulted

:laugh2:

the Obambam looked like a punk kid..

:clap:

The Bulletin ^ | September 29, 2008 | Herb Denenberg

Posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 11:31:56 AM by jazusamo

Most of the pundits, columnists, commentators and other wise men missed the key comparison arising out of the first presidential debate of 2008. They talked of whether the candidates appeared presidential, whether they presented their life story adequately, whether they looked at each other, whether they were too specific or too general, whether they displayed charisma or guts, whether they stuttered or hesitated and many other matters that appeared to me as trivial.

What they almost all seemed to miss was perhaps the most important determinant of suitability for the White House - the values of the candidate, his character, and his guiding beliefs. When I made that comparison, I found it striking, as it revealed so much about the candidates.

In my view, Sen. Barack Obama made his values, or lack thereof, patently obvious, usually reinforcing what we already knew. If you read between the lines you find the same old lefty liberal with the values of the left: He expressed the anti-American sentiment that has characterized his thinking and his associates. He expressed the need to subject America to a world test a la John Kerry in 2004 - we have to please the world rather than live up to our own ideals ... which too many in the world often reject. He expressed his tendency toward appeasement, retreat and defeat, which is one of his most dangerous and startling weaknesses. He showed the lack the real qualities of a leader, by refusal to admit error in a situation where he is almost alone in a foolish assertion. And he also expressed a moral equivalence between good and evil. These are standard values of Sen. Obama, of his party and of the left. Let's examine some of them in the context of what happened in the debate.

Obama's World Test

read the rest..
http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20142198&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8