PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Favorite Country In The World

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Scotland is my favorite, just listen to this beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n9hbYwZZqk&NR=1

what is your favorite ?

The scots rule, and they dont give a shite what you think, :dance: and neither do i :dance:

go scots go!

Immanuel
09-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Without a doubt. The Good Ole U.S. of A. of course it is the only place I have ever called home, so what do I know?

Immie

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2008, 01:54 PM
do you have a 2nd or 3rd?, maybe a top 5-10 for me, just wondering :cheers2:

Without a doubt. The Good Ole U.S. of A. of course it is the only place I have ever called home, so what do I know?

Immie

Noir
09-29-2008, 01:54 PM
my fav country that I have been in so far is Italy, simply awesome, shame it's filled with wankers

Immanuel
09-29-2008, 02:01 PM
do you have a 2nd or 3rd?, maybe a top 5-10 for me, just wondering :cheers2:

Now, that is a good question.

I have never had the pleasure of visiting other continents. I've been to Canada, Mexico and several Carribean countries, but just for short stays and when I say short, I mean short as in drop of by the cruise ship and be back in time for departure or swim home short.

I'd love to go to Spain, Germany, Italy, Australia, Switzerland and Israel among other countries; but just visiting them really doesn't give you the experience of knowing what living there is like.

Immie

April15
09-29-2008, 04:24 PM
U.S.A. !!!!!! I may bitch a lot but the republicans will be gone sometime.

manu1959
09-29-2008, 04:36 PM
i prefer the US.......

would be happy to live in the south of france, danmark, holland, finland, kiev....

YamiB.
09-29-2008, 11:04 PM
My favorite is also my home, the USA.

Other places that I'm interested in would probably be Japan, Germany, Ireland and England. I generally find those places interesting in terms of their history and to a certain degree their modern culture.