PDA

View Full Version : This Morning In L.A.

crin63
09-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Thunder shook the house, rainbows filled the sky and this is the only good picture I got.

darin
09-29-2008, 03:20 PM
That'd make a great desktop background :)

crin63
09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
That'd make a great desktop background :)

Great eye, that's actually what I did with it. I'm surrounded by buildings, palm trees and power lines. I had to stand on top of the slide to get the picture but I still couldn't get the rainbows. :(

Immanuel
09-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Great eye, that's actually what I did with it. I'm surrounded by buildings, palm trees and power lines. I had to stand on top of the slide to get the picture but I still couldn't get the rainbows. :(

Um... thunder usually means lightning... you were standing on a slide?

Here in Tampa, I think they'd put you in a hospital for observation thinking you were trying to commit suicide.

Are you insane?!? :poke:

Immie

PS very nice shot though.

crin63
09-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Um... thunder usually means lightning... you were standing on a slide?

Here in Tampa, I think they'd put you in a hospital for observation thinking you were trying to commit suicide.

Are you insane?!? :poke:

Immie

PS very nice shot though.

Thanks. I never saw any lightning and the thunder had stopped by the time I went outside.

Insane? HMMMMM, it has been implied from time to time.

Immanuel
09-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks. I never saw any lightning and the thunder had stopped by the time I went outside.

Insane? HMMMMM, it has been implied from time to time.

They tell us here in Florida that strikes can occur as much as 12 miles from the storm. I honestly don't know that it is true, but I don't plan on putting them to the test.

Immie