PDA

View Full Version : Subversives for Obama

stephanie
09-29-2008, 09:57 PM
just amazing.

There are two American election campaigns currently running. The first, in the mainstream media, accepts Barack Obama at face value, no questions asked, while it viciously turns over Sarah Palin and her family whom it subjects to lies, smears and character assassination. The second, being conducted in the blogosphere and (with one or two notable exceptions such as the Wall Street Journal) not alluded to at all by the mainstream media, is the site of verbal warfare between Camp Obama and bloggers who are practising journalism as it used to be practised – going behind the propaganda to dig out information and asking questions about it. The blogosphere is not only rebutting the Palin lies but also piling up the most disturbing revelations about Obama’s background and associations -- compounded by the troubling manner in which Camp Obama responds to these discoveries.

A few months ago, a claim was made by former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton that Obama had been funded through Harvard law school by Khalid Al-Mansour, a ‘mentor’ to the founders of the Black Panther party and advisor to ‘one of the world’s richest men,’ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal. It was Prince Alwaleed whose $10 million check to help rebuild Manhattan after 9/11 was refused by New York mayor Rudy Guiliani because the Saudi prince hinted publicly that America’s pro-Israel policies were to blame for the attacks.

According to this story by Kenneth Timmerman, Camp Obama denied this claim -- and referred to a story on Politico.com in which reporter Ben Smith wrote that ‘a spokesman for Sutton’s family, Kevin Wardally’ said that Sutton had been mistaken when he made those comments. But when contacted, Sutton’s family not only denied that Sutton had misspoken but also said they had never even heard of Kevin Wardally – who appears to work for a Harlem political consulting firm.
So the claim that Obama was funded through Harvard by a radical Black Muslim activist with ties to the Saudis remains on the table.

Some of the most troubling questions, however, arise from Obama’s relationship with the unreprentant former Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers. Obama has been at pains to play down this relationship, dismissing Ayers as just ‘a guy who lives in my neighborhood,’ and ‘not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis.’ But thanks to the exemplary and important journalism of Stanley Kurtz, it is becoming ever clearer that such claims are deeply disingenuous and conceal a significant and long-lasting working relationship with a man who has never renounced his terrorist past. This relationship centred upon a fund called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), which although founded by former ambassador Walter Annenberg to improve Chicago’s schools, funnelled some $100 million into the hands of radical activists. The CAC was the brainchild of Ayers – and for four years in the 1990s, Obama was chairman of the board.

In the Wall Street Journal, Kurtz writes that documents in the CAC archives make it clear that William Ayers and Barack Obama were partners in the CAC.

read the rest..
http://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephillips/2178136/subversives-for-obama.thtml

retiredman
09-29-2008, 10:10 PM
duplicate cut and paste from the queen of them... about 3.5 hours late this time. ::yawn::

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=302436&postcount=1

stephanie
09-29-2008, 10:11 PM
duplicate cut and paste from the queen of them... about 3.5 hours late this time. ::yawn::

go diddle yourself...

retiredman
09-29-2008, 10:12 PM
go diddle yourself...ick.

that's as original -and even less mature - than your first post!

stephanie
09-29-2008, 10:13 PM
that's as original -and even less mature - than your first post!

ok how bout this one...go fuck yourself...

mature enough for you?

retiredman
09-29-2008, 10:17 PM
ok how bout this one...go fuck yourself...

mature enough for you?

expected. serving as a source of insults and cut and paste is about all you're good for.

stephanie
09-29-2008, 10:19 PM
expected. serving as a source of insults and cut and paste is about all you're good for.

well, that's better than you..cause from what I can see, you ain't good for nothing..

now, go away little man..

retiredman
09-29-2008, 10:21 PM
well, that's better than you..cause from what I can see, you ain't good for nothing..

now, go away little man..

if you say so, enormous woman....it's my bedtime anyway!;)

stephanie
09-29-2008, 10:24 PM
good riddance..you won't be missed..:dance:

stephanie
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
mods you can delete this thread since it's a dupe..

maybe by deleting this thread, it will delete the thing called MFm with it...it's worth a try..:cheers2:

Yurt
09-29-2008, 10:52 PM
go diddle yourself...

notice all he has are insults, he can't actually reply to the substance of what you posted....he is quite good at the lalalala i am not listening debate tactic

retiredman
09-29-2008, 10:56 PM
notice all he has are insults, he can't actually reply to the substance of what you posted....he is quite good at the lalalala i am not listening debate tactic

I merely pointed out that she had spammed the board with a duplicate cut and paste thread. Do you disagree with that observation?

Yurt
09-29-2008, 11:00 PM
I merely pointed out that she had spammed the board with a duplicate cut and paste thread. Do you disagree with that observation?

you "merely" pointed out....moron

paste from the queen of them

you insulted and why can't you answer the facts and why not "merely" point out that another thread exists? you are the one who made at least 3 posts today asking other posters to not insult.....:laugh2:

and you wonder why no one on this board respects you, well, maybe one or two do

stephanie
09-29-2008, 11:00 PM
he is an insult..

retiredman
09-29-2008, 11:03 PM

you insulted and why can't you answer the facts and why not "merely" point out that another thread exists? you are the one who made at least 3 posts today asking other posters to not insult.....:laugh2:

I wonder why you feel you can speak for the board, counselor?

And I ask people not to insult me.... because I don't like to be insulted. I occasionally insult people, but nearly always confine my insults to those people who routinely insult me, and who refuse to honor my requests for them to cease and desist.

stephanie
09-29-2008, 11:13 PM
insulter and liar too..

Yurt
09-29-2008, 11:28 PM
insulter and liar too..

no doubt, to bad he ruined yet another thread....

retiredman
09-30-2008, 05:48 AM
no doubt, to bad he ruined yet another thread....

waaaaaaa

crybaby:laugh2:

Noir
09-30-2008, 06:37 AM
Mfm it is noteable that you did not reply to the thread that kathianne made, and have not replyed to the content in this thread either. You have instead attacked this thread on the basis of spam, I would hardly call accidently posting a news source for discussion after it has already been posted spam, but simply human error, I'm sure most of us on the board have done t at some point. Your agressive aproch to the thread t quickly desensed into a slanging match, for which you only have yourself to blame.

retiredman
09-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Mfm it is noteable that you did not reply to the thread that kathianne made, and have not replyed to the content in this thread either. You have instead attacked this thread on the basis of spam, I would hardly call accidently posting a news source for discussion after it has already been posted spam, but simply human error, I'm sure most of us on the board have done t at some point. Your agressive aproch to the thread t quickly desensed into a slanging match, for which you only have yourself to blame.

you have a point

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 09:48 AM
go diddle yourself...

inappropriate

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 09:48 AM
mean-spirited

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=302436&postcount=1

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 09:51 AM
half insult half truth.

If it was a duplicate, then its a duplicate.

calling someone the queen of them, is still mean, i.e. insult.

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 09:52 AM
I believe he should ignore the insults, and respond to the heart of the thread, the substance it, the thread itself.

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 09:54 AM
you lose the validity of your argument i.e. people tune you out when you talk down to them, instead of talking with them.

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 09:56 AM
I would agree, this is not spam.

and that mfm started it, but kath over reacted, and yurt joined in the fray.

and kath was even ruder then mfm

and yes, mfm has done nothing to address the points of the actual thread.

sorry folks, just calling it as i see it :coffee:

Noir
09-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Callin it as you see it my dear boy? But kathianne is innocent, dear dear, inaccurate analysis ;)

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 10:20 AM
not funny, you are half the reason its ruined, and you started it with your snide comment about the queen of spam

waaaaaaa

crybaby:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 10:23 AM
oh im sorry, i meant stephanie. I always confuse the two. Sorry kath.

steph is the other half, she over reacted, yes she was provoked, but cant be saying go fuck yourself

i am the king of over reaction, thats how i know :laugh2:

Callin it as you see it my dear boy? But kathianne is innocent, dear dear, inaccurate analysis ;)

stephanie
09-30-2008, 10:40 AM
oh i'm sorry, i meant stephanie. I always confuse the two. Sorry kath.

steph is the other half, she over reacted, yes she was provoked, but cant be saying go fuck yourself

i am the king of over reaction, that's how i know :laugh2:

I didn't over react...that was straight from the heart...:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 10:42 AM
I love ya steph, you know that.

you're one of the best posters this board has, but i still have to try and be fair, or im just another kool aid drinker :laugh2:

hope their are no hard feelings :dance:

I didn't over react...that was straight from the heart...:laugh2:

stephanie
09-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I love ya steph, you know that.

you're one of the best posters this board has, but i still have to try and be fair, or im just another kool aid drinker :laugh2:

hope their are no hard feelings :dance:

none what so ever..

it takes a lot for someone to cause me to have "hard feelings"..:laugh2::cheers2:

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 10:55 AM
I would agree, this is not spam.

and that mfm started it, but kath over reacted, and yurt joined in the fray.

and kath was even ruder then mfm

and yes, mfm has done nothing to address the points of the actual thread.

sorry folks, just calling it as i see it :coffee:

EXCUSE ME??? I haven't posted once on this thread, until now.

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 10:59 AM
I made a mistake my dear kathianne, i am so sorry. I meant someone else.

I apologize

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 11:00 AM
thanks for being such a sweetheart, i wish all posters on this board were like you

:salute:

none what so ever..

it takes a lot for someone to cause me to have "hard feelings"..:laugh2::cheers2:

stephanie
09-30-2008, 11:00 AM

martin got a little confused..he seems to get you and me mixed up for some reason..though I can't figure out why??

we are VERY DIFFERENT people..but we are both very sweet, lovable, honorable, truthful, and..did I forget anything?:coffee:

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 11:03 AM
exactly, you are both are very sweet, lovable, honorable, truthful kind women, that i respect, youre almost like twins

thats it your twins

:lol:

still, sorry though kath

:salute:

martin got a little confused..he seems to get you and me mixed up for some reason..though I can't figure out why??

we are VERY DIFFERENT people..but we are both very sweet, lovable, honorable, truthful, and..did I forget anything?:coffee:

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 11:04 AM
hey steph, how did you find chris matthew screen saver :coffee:

stephanie
09-30-2008, 11:07 AM
hey steph, how did you find chris matthew screen saver :coffee:

from other sites I go on...

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 11:10 AM

John Mccain's screen saver

Bomb Bomb Bomb

Bomb Bomb

Iran

:lol:

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 11:11 AM
what sites are you going on young lady :laugh2:

that myface or spacebook

red states rule
09-30-2008, 11:16 AM
mods you can delete this thread since it's a dupe..

maybe by deleting this thread, it will delete the thing called MFm with it...it's worth a try..:cheers2:

MFM has his head shoved so far Obama's ass, that vacume he calls his brain is not getting enough oxygen

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 11:28 AM
dont forget about operation please like me, by john mccain

:dance:

MFM has his head shoved so far Obama's ass, that vacume he calls his brain is not getting enough oxygen

stephanie
09-30-2008, 11:33 AM
what sites are you going on young lady :laugh2:

that myface or spacebook

never been on those..

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 12:00 PM
i know :laugh2:, but i had to tease ya about it

these ya people annoy me, and im still technically one of them

never been on those..

Yurt
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM