PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one that is...

actsnoblemartin
09-29-2008, 10:31 PM
tired of the slime game.

Youre an asshole, no youre a bigger asshole.

We have a one term senator vs a guy who is practically hated by his own party.

This country is not served by the most politically correct liars of both parties who only come together to screw the country.

We need to get the swift boating, yelling, name-calling, childish bullshit out of politics.

and in case im not being clear, the donkey and the elephant are both not serving america, and im dam tired of it.

I dont care who is better, thats like saying, well i drink less, but your both alcoholics, and they are.

The republicans have become spending a holics, and the democrats and spending a holics.

the republicans took us into a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, and the democrats let afghanistan fester into an open sour.

This goes back to carter's blunders with iran, reagan's blunders in lebanon, clinton's blunders in somalia,

Can we quit the gotcha game, quit trying to make your guy look better by demonizing the other guy, and just be honest, and when your guy sucks say it, when the other guy is great say it, and when u criticize the other guy, stick to policy not name calling and demeaning those who god forbid dont bow down and disagree with.

This country has a pathetic tendency of hating people, cause god forbid, they dare disagree.