PDA

View Full Version : Calling our Libertarians...

Abbey Marie
09-30-2008, 12:29 PM
How do you feel about a bailout?

I would assume you would be against it, but would like to hear from you.

stang56k
09-30-2008, 12:34 PM
I have a few threads up showing my veiws. But to make it short if it was to pass there should be an ear mark in the bill renaming the country the USSA (United Socailst States of America).

Abbey Marie
09-30-2008, 12:45 PM
I have a few threads up showing my veiws. But to make it short if it was to pass there should be an ear mark in the bill renaming the country the USSA (United Socailst States of America).

That's very clear- thanks!

I'll go read your posts.

Immanuel
09-30-2008, 01:15 PM
The more and more I read, the more I think it is a bad idea.

Let the market take care of the problem rather than the government going further into hawk to bailout lenders and executives that made lending decisions knowing full well that we the people of the United States would bail them out when the time came.

Immie

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 01:21 PM

:clap: :clap:

back is the ussa, :laugh2:

LOki
10-01-2008, 06:57 AM
Hello LOki it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Being Libertarian-ish, I suppose I qualify.

I don't think the government should be "bailing out" anybody.

Abbey Marie
10-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Hello LOki it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Being Libertarian-ish, I suppose I qualify.

I don't think the government should be "bailing out" anybody.

Hi Loki!
Would a bailout be considered "extra heavy"? :)

LOki
10-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Hi Loki!
Would a bailout be considered "extra heavy"? :)

I would consider it to be a rather heavy-handed, and unjust, punishment of those who conducted their business sensibly.