PDA

View Full Version : Democratic presidential candidates

jimnyc
03-16-2007, 02:27 PM
The front runners for the Democratic nomination are listed. Vote for who you think will be the Presidential candidate.

Dilloduck
03-16-2007, 02:31 PM
The front runners for the Democratic nomination are listed. Vote for who you think will be the Presidential candidate.

I think it'll be Hillary with Obama as VP. It's intersting tho-----seems like liberal Austin is starting to swing Obamas' way.

LiberalNation
03-16-2007, 02:51 PM
I'd vote for Hillary. Don't know if she'll get the nod though. She has enemies in the dem party as well as friends. The money is on her side.

jimnyc
03-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I'd vote for Hillary. Don't know if she'll get the nod though. She has enemies in the dem party as well as friends. The money is on her side.

I wouldn't vote for her, but I think she'll with the nomination. if everything goes the way I see it, or want it, it'll be Clinton vs. Giuliani - the election that never happened, but was supposed to, here in NY.

03-16-2007, 04:35 PM
He isn't on the list but I think Richardson will get it if he runs. I think Obama and Hillary will kill each other beforehand. (not literally)

Abbey Marie
03-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Hillary.

Satan has to live up to his end of their pact.

03-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Hillary.

Satan has to live up to his end of their pact.

Satan doesn't honor his commitments. In fact, the second he is finished using people he abandons them.

Psychoblues
03-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Sadly, as I was reading the poll my wife asked me what I was doing. I explained to her that I was voting for the Democratic Nominee for the upcoming presidential run. She looked down the list and said very plainly "Barack is from Iraq".

Even though I almost burst into tears, I knew that her street education beats the hell of my own anytime, anywhere and anyway. I don't know or care where she got that shit but I am confident she will wise up before election day.

Abbey Marie
03-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Satan doesn't honor his commitments. In fact, the second he is finished using people he abandons them.

Av, you've got to get out of the law school mindset sometimes. It was sarcasm. :>)

5stringJeff
03-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Hillary's got the machine.