PDA

View Full Version : how young are you?

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 09:59 PM
How do you think age has affected you, in your life.

what decade of life was/is your favorite. I have a feeling my thirties will be the most fun.

what wisdom can you give a 28 year old struggling to love himself, and make friends/find ms. right.

a. 20-29
b. 30-39
c. 40-49
d. 50-59
e. 60-69
f. 70-79
g. 80+

No1tovote4
09-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Stop struggling.

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 10:18 PM
its hard, i have all these young idiots.

Now i know why mature folks cant stand young people, we are stupid :laugh2:

i dont fit in, im not ghetto, i dont sag and i dont dress like a skank, and im not a thug

i dont care if im fat, its just hard to deal with idiots

how did u learn to deal with retards (people who choose to act like idiots/morons)

Stop struggling.

Psychoblues
09-30-2008, 10:29 PM
What's age got to do with it, marteen? Are you poorly reflecting on your lost youth?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Probably for the only time this evening, I must agree with PB. Martin, your insecurities are showing.

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 10:33 PM
I dont know to be honest. But I think todays youth is stupid.

dee dee dee :dance:

What's age got to do with it, marteen? Are you poorly reflecting on your lost youth?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

actsnoblemartin
09-30-2008, 10:41 PM
why? because i think my generation has little values or respect for themselves or others?

70% of black babies out of wedlock, 33% of white babies out of wedlock

they are not being taught how to think

besides im too old to be consider part of this current generation :coffee:

Probably for the only time this evening, I must agree with PB. Martin, your insecurities are showing.

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 10:45 PM
why? because i think my generation has little values or respect for themselves or others?

70% of black babies out of wedlock, 33% of white babies out of wedlock

they are not being taught how to think

besides im too old to be consider part of this current generation :coffee:

You wrote this,

Now i know why mature folks cant stand young people, we are stupid I don't happen to agree, but am not going to fight you with the self-examination...

KitchenKitten99
09-30-2008, 11:13 PM
I don't care how old and wrinkly I get. I stopped counting birthdays (including today) at age 25...

Abbey Marie
09-30-2008, 11:36 PM

what decade of life was/is your favorite. I have a feeling my thirties will be the most fun.

what wisdom can you give a 28 year old struggling to love himself, and make friends/find ms. right.

a. 20-29
b. 30-39
c. 40-49
d. 50-59
e. 60-69
f. 70-79
g. 80+

No1 is right, Martin. Stop struggling, and it will all work out. Young women really don't like it when guys try too hard.

As the old saying goes, "Every pot has a lid". :)

No1tovote4
09-30-2008, 11:54 PM
its hard, i have all these young idiots.

Now i know why mature folks cant stand young people, we are stupid :laugh2:

i dont fit in, im not ghetto, i dont sag and i dont dress like a skank, and im not a thug

i dont care if im fat, its just hard to deal with idiots

how did u learn to deal with retards (people who choose to act like idiots/morons)
It helps to understand that others think far less often about you than you think they do.

Most of us run through our teen years and young adult years worried about what "friends" will think about us. Many judge themselves by the amount of such "friends" rather than the amount of enjoyment they get from life.

Stop worrying so much about the "stupidity" of others. Find what you enjoy and do it. Even better if you can get paid for it.

My Winter Storm
10-01-2008, 02:20 AM
I turned 25 last Monday...

crin63
10-01-2008, 05:30 AM

Its not age that's affected me so much as the events in my life. Things happen in peoples lives that change the entire direction of their life whether they want them to or not.
I basically raised myself from age 12 on. My family moved from Orange County, CA to a little hick town in CA. From sidewalks and skateboards to dirt trails and hiking basically. My bedroom was outside next to the garage while everyone else was upstairs at the opposite end of the house. I was terrified every night but couldn't tell anyone about it so I had to overcome my fear each and every night when I went to my room. That event change the direction of my life.
When my oldest son was born I remember walking into his room, looking at him in his crib and making a conscience decision to do my best to take care of him. That changed the direction of my life.
Divorce, remarriage, multiple injuries and becoming a Christian were all life changing events for me.
I look at everyday as one more gift from God and I am thankful for it.

Quit looking for Ms. Right and just live your life. Either Ms. Right will come along or she won't. If you try and force it to happen you may be very disappointed in the end. Get an education, work and save, let the other details sort themselves out for the most part.

Sorry that was more like a nickles worth.

10-01-2008, 07:30 AM
i didnt realize there were so many younger posters on this board.

Noir
10-01-2008, 07:44 AM
I'm not even on the scale =/

stang56k
10-01-2008, 07:46 AM

Abbey Marie
10-01-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm not even on the scale =/

Yet you have more wisdom than some who are much older.

10-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Yet you have more wisdom than some who are much older.

so very true.

manu1959
10-01-2008, 10:39 PM
i will give you this advice......

be honest with who you are....accept who you are.......be only who you can be......and only spend time with those that accept who you are......everything else is a waste of time.....

Yurt
10-01-2008, 11:31 PM
i'm still 3 to my mom

:thanks:

Noir
10-02-2008, 04:00 AM
aw shucks, abbey and avatar, flattery will get you everywhere with me :coffee: