PDA

View Full Version : Obama & McCain Join Bush Behind The American People

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 11:14 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE48T5JW20081001

Obama, McCain urge revival of bailout
Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:42pm EDT

By Caren Bohan

RENO, Nevada (Reuters) - White House contenders Barack Obama and John McCain sought to persuade skeptical Americans on Tuesday to back a $700 billion Wall Street bailout package and planned to be in Washington on Wednesday to vote on the measure.

A day after the U.S. House of Representatives sent global markets reeling by rejecting the financial rescue plan, Senate leaders said on Tuesday they scheduled a Wednesday evening vote on a new version of the measure, including a big increase in the amount of bank deposits protected by the government's insurance program.

The campaigns of Democrat Obama and Republican McCain said the candidates would be on hand for the vote....

Psychoblues
09-30-2008, 11:18 PM
I distinctly observe your lack of comment, kat.

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE48T5JW20081001

Are you afraid of giving us just a little of what you think? Posts like yours would get you banned on many objective and credible discussion sites.

What the hell, this is DP and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I distinctly observe your lack of comment, kat.

Are you afraid of giving us just a little of what you think? Posts like yours would get you banned on many objective and credible discussion sites.

What the hell, this is DP and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for you, my take of this is that either of the two contenders for office will offer little difference than the current holder of said office.

Clear enough? BTW, when are you going to make clear wtf you wanted regarding a link on that other thread? Have a nice evening, can I cut you off now those Busch beers now? How about a nice root beer?

Psychoblues
09-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Actually, there is quite a bit of difference, kat. If not in msm purview at least in propensities.

Just for you, my take of this is that either of the two contenders for office will offer little difference than the current holder of said office.

Clear enough? BTW, when are you going to make clear wtf you wanted regarding a link on that other thread? Have a nice evening, can I cut you off now those Busch beers now? How about a nice root beer?

Insofar as the link you are demanding, I again suggest you revisit the thread in question. marteen was looking for backup with links and I advised him that links, as there were none, would not be forthcoming. A simple reading of the thread would have revealed that to you, kat. Your demands that I produce links was entirely out of place and out of the jamm in progress. No sweat. I'm a professional jammer. I deal with what I am dealt!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that Cosmos holding up? Can I get you a fresh one?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Actually, there is quite a bit of difference, kat. If not in msm purview at least in propensities.

Insofar as the link you are demanding, I again suggest you revisit the thread in question. marteen was looking for backup with links and I advised him that links, as there were none, would not be forthcoming. A simple reading of the thread would have revealed that to you, kat. Your demands that I produce links was entirely out of place and out of the jamm in progress. No sweat. I'm a professional jammer. I deal with what I am dealt!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that Cosmos holding up? Can I get you a fresh one?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:LO L! Now it's that I'm demanding links? Hardly, sir. Martin? I think that was of you. In any case, point made on my side.

Psychoblues
09-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Shitting your own drawers doesn't have any effect on the smell of my own, cowgirl.

LOL! Now it's that I'm demanding links? Hardly, sir. Martin? I think that was of you. In any case, point made on my side.

Avoiding your own demands is certainly your demise!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm cutting you off!!!!!!!!!!!!

No1tovote4
09-30-2008, 11:49 PM
George W McBama has reared its ugly heads. It's Cerberus, when did they let him out of Hades?

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Shitting your own drawers doesn't have any effect on the smell of my own, cowgirl.

Avoiding your own demands is certainly your demise!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm cutting you off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, your crudeness isn't necessary. It was pleasant when your better side prevailed, I'm sorry you've chosen to revert.

Perhaps if you concentrated more on your extraordinary writing ability demonstrated by that poem awhile ago, you wouldn't find yourself with the above posts attached to your name?

Psychoblues
09-30-2008, 11:58 PM
You may be a "teacher" as you claim, kat, but I was taught probably before you were born to ignore the teachings of the more ignorant than yourself.

Seriously, your crudeness isn't necessary. It was pleasant when your better side prevailed, I'm sorry you've chosen to revert.

Perhaps if you concentrated more on your extraordinary writing ability demonstrated by that poem awhile ago, you wouldn't find yourself with the above posts attached to your name?

If you don't want to provide the links that "marteen" needs to make his case then why you are so hard on making the case that I am somehow the fault for it?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?! It's simple rock 'n roll to me.

On edit: Thanks for recognizing the poem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathianne
09-30-2008, 11:59 PM
You may be a "teacher" as you claim, kat, but I was taught probably before you were born to ignore the teachings of the more ignorant than yourself.

If you don't want to provide the links that "marteen" needs to make his case then why you are so hard on making the case that I am somehow the fault for it?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?! It's simple rock 'n roll to me.

Uh huh.

Psychoblues
10-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Check Mate.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

stang56k
10-01-2008, 07:23 AM
So adding an insurance plan makes this pile of dung any better? Give me a break. Why are republicans not pissed off that McCain and Bush support this?