PDA

View Full Version : McCain: ‘I Always Aspire To Be A Dictator’

stang56k
10-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Can we please get rid of both these scum bag politicians running for president?

Discussing the Wall Street bailout yesterday during an interview with the Des Moines Register editorial board, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said the failure of Congress to act is “just not acceptable.” Then — presumably making an attempt at humor — McCain added that, if only he were a dictator, then the bill would be just right:

MCCAIN: I just want to make a comment about the obvious issue and that is the failure of Congress to act yesterday. Its just not acceptable. […] This is just a not acceptable situation. I’m not saying this is the perfect answer. If I were dictator, which I always aspire to be, I would write it a little bit differently.

There's a Video....
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/01/mccain-aspire-dictator/#comments

Gaffer
10-01-2008, 04:25 PM
If I were king I would write it differently too. But, he's not going to be a dictator anymore than I'm going to be king.

stang56k
10-01-2008, 04:27 PM
He still says he aspires to be a dictator...

stephanie
10-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Oh good grief...now their posting from a website that has been proven to have spread false information...

where are they crawling out of??

manu1959
10-01-2008, 04:31 PM
He still says he aspires to be a dictator...

yes ..... it is so much differnet than how you are behaving.....

stang56k
10-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Oh good grief...now their posting from a website that has been proven to have spread false information...

So the video is fake?

I don't endorse this website.. But the video does not lie ether...

manu1959
10-01-2008, 04:54 PM
So the video is fake?

his sense of humour is beyond you....vote obama.....

darin
10-01-2008, 04:58 PM
If you cut the soundbite right, He also said he aspires to be RICHARD NIXON!!!

"If I were Dic(k)...., which I always aspire to be"

This thread gets my vote for "Worst Thread of the Day" or "Non-issue of the Month"

stang56k
10-01-2008, 05:02 PM
his sense of humour is beyond you....vote obama.....

Sad attempt at humor to say the least...Especially when you are running for president...But..Apparently I don't have a sense of humor. But i also do not like the notion of some one joking about saying you want to be a dictator is not funny in the least bit...

manu1959
10-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Sad attempt at humor to say the least...Especially when you are running for president...But..Apparently I don't have a sense of humor. But i also do not like the notion of some one joking about saying you want to be a dictator is not funny in the least bit...

don't vote for him then.....

retiredman
10-01-2008, 05:08 PM

did you watch the video? yes or no?:laugh2:

stang56k
10-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Ok...I rewatched this...for the 3rd time...

He says if I were dictator....

Not "A" dictator...Implying if he was the person dictating the bill...

I admit defeat lol, i'm sorry.

stephanie
10-01-2008, 05:47 PM

takes a big person to admit they were wrong, bravo for you..
just don't let it happen again, we really hate having to lay a spanking on you...:coffee:

Yurt
10-01-2008, 06:42 PM

hey, you were honest and didn't keep spinning it...:cheers2:

stang56k
10-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks, its amazing how one letter changes the whole context of a sentence lol...

What a misleading website... The title of the article has the "A" in it yet the "dictation" of what he says does not have the "A" lol. Subliminal mind trick!

Gaffer
10-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks, its amazing how one letter changes the whole context of a sentence lol...

What a misleading website... The title of the article has the "A" in it yet the "dictation" of what he says does not have the "A" lol. Subliminal mind trick!

No, purposely misleading. You were smart enough to catch it. most of their readers aren't.

darin
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM

Something ^^^ THAT GUY ^^^ should learn :)

Yurt
10-01-2008, 08:25 PM

you did not

you

http://static01.vanzonneveld.net:8080/docs/internet_slang_list/pwnd.jpg

:lol:

retiredman
10-01-2008, 08:28 PM
you did not

another example of what a fucking LIAR you are and have always been. I most certainly DID watch the video.